Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Starting Today 2024/06/15 / "Miss Night and Day"

photo1832661.jpg

Directed by Choi Sun-min, Lee Hyeong-min

Written by Park Ji-ha

Network: JTBC

With Jung Eun-ji, Lee Jung-eun, Choi Jin-hyuk, Baek Seo-hoo, Yoon Byung-hee, Moon Ye-won,...

16 episodes - Sat, Sun 22:30

Synopsis
A romantic comedy about a job seeker who suddenly gets stuck in time as an old-ager one day, and an extraordinary internship with a prosecutor who is caught up in her all day and night.

12 hours ago, booha said:

[Pre-release] "Do you run a fortune teller?" <Mr. Sunshine> The misunderstanding received by ‘Lee Jeong-eun’ who dressed up as Haman’s wife and took a photo of her ID card lol | Knowing Brothers Ep438

@booha  thanks for sharing this. The main cast appeared in this show that aired on June 15th, just earlier. During the show, Choi Jin-hyuk and Jung Eun-ji kept bickering each other. Witnessing this, Lee Jung-eun said, “I have a hope after filming this drama. Despite bickering like this, they have good chemistry. I really want them to date each other.” “They deny it and say they only have bromance, but sometimes an oppa (bro) can become your kids’ appa (dad),” she said.   :ohboy2:

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@booha  Yay, it’s finally here. I hope this is as good as it looks. I hope this is as funny as the premise seems to be. I really hope this is a good one. My attitude is always : cautiously optimistic. Excited for Choi Jin-hyuk.   :Ohboy3:

I only saw a few clips of ep1 at the moment. Wow they are so funny.  Happy to see three of the leads seem to be comfortable with each other.  Hope it will get a good rating. 🙏

😁😆😅🤣😂 

EP2 preview

'opening sequence'

• Like 1

EP1 ratings: 4% nation and 4.6% metro 🙂

Sa rating report(6/15)

Spoiler

Lee Mi-jin, who became Im Soon, is so cute......

What about a woman who splits her legs during a job interview

Spoiler

Watch: Jeong Eun Ji, Lee Jung Eun, And Choi Jin Hyuk Showcase Cute Chemistry On Set Of "Miss Night And Day"

20240614162541_miss-day-and-night.jpg?s=

JTBC’s new drama “Miss Night and Day” has offered a peek behind the scenes of its poster shoot!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her. In the drama, Lee Mi Jin (Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji) is a job seeker in her 20s who rapidly ages when the sunrises and becomes her older self Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun).

In the new behind-the-scenes footage, Jeong Eun Ji adoringly dotes on Lee Jung Eun as she charmingly poses for the camera. Jeong Eun Ji keeps giggling and even films Lee Jung Eun with her own phone, exclaiming, “She’s so cute!” In response to Jeong Eun Ji’s ardent support, Lee Jung Eun makes funny expressions, displaying pure joy throughout the shoot. The two actresses then share a tight embrace with bright smiles, highlighting their off-screen camaraderie.

As Jeong Eun Ji prepares for the second poster shoot, she teases, “Today, we’re wearing many meaningful outfits from the drama. If you spot attire from the poster [while watching the drama], it holds significance in the storyline.”

For the final shoot, Choi Jin Hyuk, who plays the prosecutor Gye Ji Woong, joins in. Despite the age difference between the actresses, Choi Jin Hyuk comfortably interacts with both of them, peppering the shoot with jokes and laughter throughout.

Watch the full making-of video below!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

[Making] How was episode 1?! Actors talk about their first impressions of filming <miss night and day>

[Making] Chemistry explosion from the first episode! A fun and refreshing filming location <miss night and day> Behind the scenes of episodes 1 and 2

*** Miss Night and Day hits a NICE  4.0% for its premiere. They had a decent start.   :heart3:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 10-16, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-10-16-2024/

Saturday, June 15      
Miss Night and Day 1 JTBC 4.0%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic 25 KBS 16.2%
Bittersweet Hell 8 MBC 4.8%
Missing Crown Prince 19 MBN 4.2%
Connection 8 SBS 9.1%
The Midnight Romance in Hagwon 11 tvN 3.4%

Sunday, June 16      
Miss Night and Day 2 JTBC 3.6%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic 26 KBS 17.2%
Missing Crown Prince 20 MBN 5.1%
The Midnight Romance in Hagwon 12 tvN 4.8%
  • Like 1

** about 'Sailor Moon'

((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon)) 'Sailor Moon (Japanese: 美少女戦士セーラームーン is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi.
 It was originally serialized in Kodansha's shōjo manga magazine Nakayoshi from 1991 to 1997; the 60 individual chapters (later reorganized into 52), along with several side stories, were compiled in 18 volumes. ...'

**an interesting article about it

((https://www.cbr.com/sailor-moon-changed-anime/)): 'How Sailor Moon Changed Magical Girl Anime Forever'

'Awesome... The second time they meet, but this time it's an ajumma '

BOYNEXTDOOR OST FROM K-DRAMA "Miss Night and Day"; 

'Lucky Charm (덕분에 취직했으니 럭키잖아 )

• Like 1