Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

【PP EP13 BTS】Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee, Lee Tae Hwan, Son Chang Min

즐거운 삼시세끼 <생생현장>

집이 엉망이 되어 삼시세끼에서 하루 머물게 된 창기(손창민)개평과 함께 동치(최진혁), 강수(이태환)의 리허설!전날 액션신 촬영을 해 몸이 찌뿌둥한 강수와 동치사우나 같이 가서 씻겨달라는 강수에게 x드립이야! 라고 하는 동치지켜보던 창기는 조언을 해주네요~역시 연륜!!동치의 청소기 돌리는 씬 역시 리허설을 꼼꼼하게~!지금 영상으로 확인해보세요
**P.S. Lovely Bromance? ;;)

Hi dear chingus, as you know, our man will have a FM in HK.The Chinese fans communities are going to organize a Fans Support Event and would like to invite all of you to join.
The following is the details of the campaign:

A Heartfelt, Handcrafted Scrapbook

"GIVE ME YOUR HEART, FALL IN LOVE WITH ME"

Do you remember this line? An unexpected and heart-melting confession.

How are we going to show our beloved Choi Jin Hyuk our affection in return? 

Express your affection through a heartfelt, handcrafted scrapbook as he will be visiting Hong Kong for his first fan meeting, the first Choi Jin Hyuk Hong Kong FM fan supported event. 

Using no more than 30 words (in Chinese, English, or Korean), artwork or photography, send your submission to igiveyoumyheart.29@gmail.com by December 20.

The 29 sweetest and most touching love messages will be included in the scrapbook, which will be given to him when he visits Hong Kong. 

* The message needs to fit the theme, 'I give you my heart'. 

In your email, please also include your SNS account (Facebook/Weibo/Baidu, etc) together with your name (Chinese/English/Korean) and location.

Thank you very much!

(Thanks @chelseab for translating the information into English)
Though not all the messages can be included, if you are interested, you are very welcome to join. 
:x

Guest meomongco

PolarisCat said: meomongco said: Hello every body,
I just got the nominations lists for MBC Drama Awards as "The Best Drama", "The Best Couple", "Best Actor and Actress". 
You can log into the MBC link to vote for Jin Hyuk and P&P :D
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014mbc/popular/index.html

Nice night guys!!!
P/s: i don't know why i can't vote it now...:(. If someone has already done, pls let us how we can be done...:)

Guest vforvintagevera

First off, congrats to Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee and the rest of the cast/crew on Pride and Prejudice for their nominations in the MBC Drama Awards. Fans can vote for the winners this time, but I wonder if it'll be like MAMA where there will still be a panel of judges who will get a share of the votes? At any rate, I'm so happy that MBC is acknowledging them, even though the drama hasn't ended yet. Unfortunately, I don't think I can vote for them :( It looks like we need Korean mobile phones to vote? 

Just a FYI, if you have a Google account, vote for Choi Jin Hyuk. DramaFever is having a face-off and CJH's competition is stiff. He's up against Jo In Sung for the first round:
Dramafever Actor Face-Offs
Round 1 Match 4: Jo In Sung vs Choi Jin Hyuk

https://plus.google.com/+dramafever/posts/NSbB4pjKDw5

Guest meomongco

vforvintagevera said: First off, congrats to Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee and the rest of the cast/crew on Pride and Prejudice for their nominations in the MBC Drama Awards. Fans can vote for the winners this time, but I wonder if it'll be like MAMA where there will still be a panel of judges who will get a share of the votes? At any rate, I'm so happy that MBC is acknowledging them, even though the drama hasn't ended yet. Unfortunately, I don't think I can vote for them :( It looks like we need Korean mobile phones to vote? 
Just a FYI, if you have a Google account, vote for Choi Jin Hyuk. DramaFever is having a face-off and CJH's competition is stiff. He's up against Jo In Sung for the first round:

==========================================================================
Hello dear chingu,
I just voted for JH oppa. He is rated by 51%, i hope oppa will be winner.:) . Thanks for sharing the link.
I am still trying to vote for our oppa and Jin Hee in the MBC Drama Awards. But i don't know where i am worng, so it's not done...:(

Guest meomongco

Hello chingus,
The preview ep 14 was released this afternoon...:). With the text preview
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/preview/index.html

Nice night!!!

【EP14Promo。오만과 편견】

14회
만약에... 부장님이면 어쩌죠?

열무(백진희)와 동치(최진혁)는 폐공장에서 얻은 단서로 강수(이태환)와 한별이를 납치했던 범인을 쫓는다. 문희만(최민수)은 수사를 계속 진행하는 동치를 벼르고, 장원(최우식)은 광미(정혜성)와 자신의 관계를 확실히 하려 한다. 증거를 분석하던 열무는 충격적인 사실을 알게 되고, 큰 결단을 내리게 되는데...

vforvintagevera said: First off, congrats to Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee and the rest of the cast/crew on Pride and Prejudice for their nominations in the MBC Drama Awards. Fans can vote for the winners this time, but I wonder if it'll be like MAMA where there will still be a panel of judges who will get a share of the votes? At any rate, I'm so happy that MBC is acknowledging them, even though the drama hasn't ended yet. Unfortunately, I don't think I can vote for them :( It looks like we need Korean mobile phones to vote? 

I am done with the voting as well. Tough competition but hope he will win!

@PolarisCat thank you

(translation)
【EP14Promo。PP 오만과 편견 傲慢與偏見】최진혁.백진희.이태환 ChoiJinHyuk.BaekJinHee.LeeTaeHwan.ChoiMinSoo.チェ・ジニョク

http://youtu.be/GyjHZOckx94
cr to @PoarisCat

(000)  ODJ “Where did you hide the kid we had been looking for?”  (005) ((?not clear))  KS “ I have to be patient(?)      about the things I can do nothing about and can’t be turned back”   (009) MHM “What is GDC doing now? Is he still working on Han prosecutor’s case?   (010) ((**photo: The envelop is from NISI ( National Institute of Scientific Investigation) ))
(015) MHM “Never again play a trick”   (017) YM “About the HB’s case, please change the prosecutor who is in charge of it”  
(019) ((**photo: 사직서(resignation) (someone pointed out it might be a man’s handwriting. Perhaps KS or DC or ? )) 
(021) YM “I’m asking not as an Incheon probationary prosecutor, but as the victim’s family”

PP EP14 written preview

What if… it is the manager/department head?
YM and DC, with the clues obtained from the closed factory, chase the criminal who kidnapped KS and HB.
MHM watches DC who continuously proceeds with the investigation.   JW tries to clarify the relationship between GM and him.
While analyzing the evidence YM learns something very shocking, and makes a big decision …

Guest chaybags55

chelseab said: vforvintagevera said: First off, congrats to Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee and the rest of the cast/crew on Pride and Prejudice for their nominations in the MBC Drama Awards. Fans can vote for the winners this time, but I wonder if it'll be like MAMA where there will still be a panel of judges who will get a share of the votes? At any rate, I'm so happy that MBC is acknowledging them, even though the drama hasn't ended yet. Unfortunately, I don't think I can vote for them :( It looks like we need Korean mobile phones to vote? 

Just a FYI, if you have a Google account, vote for Choi Jin Hyuk. DramaFever is having a face-off and CJH's competition is stiff. He's up against Jo In Sung for the first round I am done with the voting as well. Tough competition but hope he will win!

@meomongco
(translation for the head line )The love deepened! PP CJH-BJH, fluttering 10sec hug
(translation for another article)
PP CJH-BJH, scandal triggering ‘friendly behind the shooting’ 
“At this rate the scandal might break out ~” 
MBC PP, BJH & CJH transformed instantly the drama set into the photo set and displayed unique ‘pictorial chemie’
Last 12/10 EP13, BJH & CJH carried out the romantic skinship of ‘countdown (愛) hug’ which caught the viewers attention.

BTS showed the sweet moment of BJH and CJH.   Wearing the padded jumpers with similar but different design and creating couple’s look, they showed off a natural image with a model look.   

CJH playfully teased about BJH’s petite height by saying “I can’t see YM”.   CJH also revealed much attention to small things when he removed a piece of ash from BJH’s hair and gave out a feeling of being a real couple.

MBC and the production team said “CJH and BJH show off acting with the right emotion to create a perfect couple.  In the drama   could CJH’s  'fastball love' really be able to go through BJH’s shaky heart which she tries to close.  Please keep watching.”

Guest chaybags55

Voting update face off with Jo in Sung at drama fever site! CJH 52% vs.Jo In sung 48%. push more to widen the gap. Hyuk girls, we can do it!

Hi Hyuk girls... sorry for my long absence... I feel very bad that I haven't been supporting our Hyuk in PP as much as I originally intended to. I really want to join you guys in the PP discussion, but ... sigh....
Anyway, I thought I'd post part of the Riveriver Interview that I earlier said I'd translate and which has been sitting in my computer for a long time... Unfortunately I haven't had much time to work on the rest of it, but I didn't want to hold back the first part from the rest of you since I don't know when I will have time to work on the remaining questions. Let me see if I can churn out the rest by the end of the week or something....
As usual, if you are re-posting, please credit appropriately and link back to my blog post below. Much appreciated.
http://celesc.livejournal.com/11587.html

@PolarisCat
P.S. I've voted as many times as I can on Dramafever - using all the Google accounts I know. Hopefully he wins JIS!

Guest meomongco

Good evening chingus, 
@celes80‌, Thanks alot for your translation. I and many Vietnamese fans are looking forwards to seeing it more...:X :X
@booha‌, Big thanks for your translation, i've finally waited for your trans to post it by Vietnamese on our VN forum website. Nice article!
Work hard for you. Love you, guys!!!
See you tomorrow, Monday...:D

Guest vforvintagevera

Thank you @Celes80 ♥ I always love hearing him talking about his experience filming Gu Family Book. I don't think I'll ever get tired of people asking him questions involving Wol Ryung because I love that character so much. I like hearing his thought process on how he gets into a character. Everybody has their own way, but I like CJH's way. It's not method, but he still manages to flesh the character out (a lot like one of my fave actors, Richard Armitage). 
I've noticed that CJH is one of those actors that rarely have NGs because he's so focused and methodical when he's filming his scenes. I think because he's had so much experience as an actor (despite what a lot of people think, I keep rolling my eyes at people who think he only started acting in 2013. NO. Just NO), he's afraid of being a burden to the filming process, so he studies the script thoroughly. You can tell especially in P&P in the BTS scenes how methodical he is, poring over the scripts, and only playing with the BTS camera and actors when it's a lighter scene. Even in Emergency Couple, he rarely had any NGs.
@meomongco, Those stills are beyond cute and hilarious! It's awesome the cast gets along so well. I hope they release the BTS of those stills because even thought P&P is so serious, it's nice to see that they have fun behind the scenes during filming. 

Guest meomongco

Morning dear chingus, 
Hehehe, today is Monday, It's P&P time...:X:X
pMFMtc3.jpg

New Stills released today - Seeing our Hyukie smiling, it made me feel emotional...:X. Look at him get a big bowl...=))=)). "Okie, good job our love, you should have more big bowls when it's relaxing time for the P&P cast...:)):)). You're so thinner before, you see". So, Good health and good luck to you".
All Hyuk girls, DC, YM and KS will have a card play scene, i also like to play with them...=)). So, what the pity! I don't know about it.:D
Have a nice day and see you soon, dear chingus!!!