Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

celes80 said:

P.P.S. By the way, the thing that struck me most in those fight scenes gifs was "WHAT LONG LEGS HE HAS!"
---Edit: Heck. Since I'm here now, I might as well translate the video into E. 
[0.04] Greetings (in cantonese). I am CJH.[0.10] I will be having my fan meeting (FM) in HK on 14 January[0.14] This will be my first time having a FM in HK.[0:19] I am looking forward to meeting everyone..[0:24] and hope that we will be able to spend some lovely times together. Please support the event.[0:32] See you on 14 January![0:35] I LOVE YOU! (in cantonese)

@Celes80 Thanks for the translation. I've made the soft sub for the video for easy watching.
@AliciaA, you can watch the video with CC On.
EngCC/ChiSub【Official Promo】CHOI JIN HYUK Fan Meeting in HongKong : the FIRST DATE 
  Cr.Huge Entertainment

Guest meomongco

PolarisCat said: @Celes80 Thanks for the translation. I've made the soft sub for the video for easy watching.
@AliciaA, you can watch the video with CC On.
EngCC/ChiSub【Official Promo】CHOI JIN HYUK Fan Meeting in HongKong : the FIRST DATE 
  Cr.Huge Entertainment
DA JIA HAO, WO AI NI...:x:x
XIE XIE NI...:x:x

hi girlsi read about decreasing of percent rate of p&p . i hope after their presscon it increasing. i saw episode  13 without sub  .i didn't understand so much part but i think it was somehow so sad . i wasn't in good mood and cried so much.i don't know . but i really waned another kiss.  

Guest meomongco

Congratulation, P&P!
I just got up at 6h30 am in VN. And i'm in here for seeing the rating of ep 13. 
I am really happy that P&P is still in the leader and the rating is higher than the pre ep. 
Let's celebrate and keeping the faith for P&P and our Hyukie.
They will be going on for the competition between H&P until the end. 7 eps more...:X:X
Thanks @Yeekrfan2, @MarjorieA, and @ell4u, @booha, @PolarisCat, and all Hyukie Girls for all things...:X:X
Nice day chingus!!! class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Guest meomongco

깊어진 러브라인! <오만과 편견> 최진혁-백진희, 설레는 '10초 포옹'

bV9OpzX.jpg

"딱 10초만."

9일(화) 방송된 MBC 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>에서 동치(최진혁)가 열무(백진희)와의 '10초 포옹'으로 여심을 사로잡았다.

이날 한별의 사건 현장을 열무와 함께 찾은 동치는 우연히 강수(이태환)를 납치했던 범인과 마주치게 되지만 놓치고 만다. 이에 시무룩해진 동치에게 열무는 "오늘이 안 갔으면 좋겠다"라며 마음을 털어놓고, 동치는 "행복이나 기쁨이 많다고 해서 슬픔이 줄어들지는 않는다"라며 어른스러운 위로를 던진다.

이에 열무는 "미안해서 그렇다"라며 씁쓸한 얼굴을 하고, 동치는 춥다며 열무를 껴안는다. 놀란 열무에게 동치는 "10초만 이러고 있자. 10초만 미안해해라"라며 숫자를 세기 시작한다. 이어 두 사람은 짧은 포옹 후 묘하게 변한 분위기를 느끼지만 열무는 동치에게서 먼저 돌아선다.

한편, 이날 정창기(손창민)가 동치에게 "강수의 엄마를 죽인 사람이 나다"라고 고백하면서 긴장감을 자아낸 MBC 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>은 매주 월, 화 밤 10시에 방송된다.

Link news:"http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html"
@booha, Could you mind to translate the news by English for us, please? I really like the article. And i wanna post it on our forum website in Vietnamese. Big thanks my dear chingu. Have a good day!:X:X

Thank you everybody  Yes PP is still #1
PP EP13
Nielsen ratings:  nationwide #13 (10.6%)  Seoul  #7 ( 11.7%)
TNmS: nationwide #16 ( 11.1%)   Seoul  #5 ( 14.4% )

** TNmS:  Mr Back  #16( 9.5%)  #12( 11.9% )   Pinocchio #18( 8.9 )  #15( 11.3% )

(translation) from the PC article
http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4338201
20141209161802482681.jpg
Even from the casting steps, KBS ‘Nodame(Naeile's) Cantabile’ and ‘Secret Door’ which was teamed with Han Suk Kyu and Lee Jae Hoon and created a high expectation, became the talk of town. So the competition for the M/T drama viewership was anticipated fiercely. However unexpectedly the winner of the rating competition went to MBC PP.

(12/9) A press conference held at MBC the new building in M lounge and the cast gave a few words about keeping the top spot in the ratings.

First CJH who plays GDC told the inside story, “Actually the month before the drama started, I met PDnim and talked about the unfortunate timing with worry. But by the time we were parted, we realized that we had nothing to lose against a strong opponent like Han Suk Kyu and ‘Nodame’ .

He added, “I feel good about #1 on the rating spot. These days just like (?) the am-made dramas are popular, I’m happy to see the viewers like the distinct aspect about our drama.”

PP occupies a top competition among M/T dramas but it couldn’t go over to the wall of KBS ‘song stage’ which broadcasts at same time period. The cast shared interesting comments about it.

CMS said “At first it was funny to be compared with ‘song stage’. But suddenly it occurred to me that I shouldn’t think like that. ‘song stage’ is a program which people listen to with reliance. On the other hand the stage work(drama) is one to watch with reliance and it has to have the structure and it can’t have a drama kind of a sinkhole. It’s about the matter/question of the authenticity beyond the genre”

“There is deep meaning in each line and each scene in PP. This drama isn’t something one can’t play just by memorizing like a parrot” revealed his pride about the drama.

SCM said “I thought ‘song stage’ was a program for the viewers to go on stage. But currently there was a tenor singer came out to sing and not only trot songs but wider genre made the feeling of the whole packaged set so that it isn’t much different than any open concert. I often watch reruns.”

“ ‘Nodame’ was popular in Japan but it didn’t fit with our sentiment, and ‘Secret Door’ didn’t make a connection with the viewers compared to the high expectation it created at the start. Meanwhile PP has kept the high ratings. If PP didn’t get higher ratings than ‘song stage’ it could be PP didn’t deal with the kind of the makjang story” as SCM analyzed.