Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

@booha said: @Yeekrfan2
I feel like I could use some of your energy because the more I think about JH’s new project, the more my energy saps out from me.  Especially if they adopt the same story line it doesn’t sound good for him.   Sincerely hoping there will some kind of change in the drama.     I read that this drama had two writers(?)      If so, one of them might champion for CJH(??)   About his musical activity, he has a rather unique voice and I wonder if his voice could fit into group singing(???)     Nice to hear your thinking about gifs but hopefully that activity will not sap your regular posting activity which I really appreciate seeing.    But then you probably want to channel out some of your creative energy and talent. Thank you

so good for CJH's new project ^^
And I'm looking for his fan meeting with Song Ji Jyo in Singapore
Nice couple and good friendship

Guest sunshine4ever

@Ihjj, you can just look at my threads for example? Do you think you can update the thread? Take a look at mine: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007176/drama-2013-that-winter-the-wind-blows-wind-blows-in-winter-%EA%B7%B8-%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-director-cut-trans-p741/p1

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007172/drama-2013-7th-grade-civil-servant-level-7-civil-servant-7%EA%B8%89-%EA%B3%B5%EB%AC%B4%EC%9B%90/p1

If it's hard for you to update the thread, will it be okay with you if you create the thread and I edit your post to add in stuffs? I have experience with post 1 and like to help out with those kind of things. Usually I link important stuffs in post 1 in the forums anyway. But please let me know whatever you're comfortable with. You can create it or I can, but I figured it's better if you start because I'm not watching it now due to family activities and other activities to catch up this weekend. :)

Yeekrfan2 said:

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk revealed his desires to act in one more project before enlisting in the military. Recently, the actor sat down with eNEWS to discuss his future plans. In regards to his upcoming military enlistment, Choi Jin Hyuk stated, “If you’re a guy, you have to go to the military. I will go with much energy.” In the past it was announced that the actor had passed his interview and entry level examinations for the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, and was recently accepted in to one of the limited spots in the unit.

Credit @ Soompi

@sunshine4ever I can start it and you can edit whenever/whatever you want. I'm totally fine with that!  I shall do it tomorrow for it's my bedtime. LOL.   :)>-
I went to the site you posted and I haven't heard that song you mentioned either. Hmm...I want to know as well.

Thanks for the news. I wonder what police station he will be in. So maybe he'll have lighter duty? Do they let you visit? Maybe I'll fly to Korea within these 2 years and ask for Officer Kim Tae Ho. LOL.

-edited-
Hi Ladies, so how many songs did Jin Hyuk sing that we can hear? I went to this site: http://club.cyworld.com/realjinhyuk while looking for his news and it had another song coming after the first song. It sounds so good. I wonder where can I get it? I'm so glad that he sings the OST songs for his dramas. <3

mdolphins said: @booha said: @Yeekrfan2
I feel like I could use some of your energy because the more I think about JH’s new project, the more my energy saps out from me.  Especially if they adopt the same story line it doesn’t sound good for him.   Sincerely hoping there will some kind of change in the drama.     I read that this drama had two writers(?)      If so, one of them might champion for CJH(??)   About his musical activity, he has a rather unique voice and I wonder if his voice could fit into group singing(???)     Nice to hear your thinking about gifs but hopefully that activity will not sap your regular posting activity which I really appreciate seeing.    But then you probably want to channel out some of your creative energy and talent. Thank you

Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever I can start it and you can edit whenever/whatever you want. I'm totally fine with that!  I shall do it tomorrow for it's my bedtime. LOL.   :)>-
I went to the site you posted and I haven't heard that song you mentioned either. Hmm...I want to know as well.

Choi Jin-hyuk courted to join Fated to Love You
by girlfriday
| April 23, 2014 | 86 Comments

ChoiJinHyuk5.jpg

Now that Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara have confirmed that they’ll be reuniting for the summer romantic comedy drama Fated to Love You, the offer has been made to Choi Jin-hyuk (Emergency Couple) to play the second lead. He’s considering favorably, though there are currently other offers on his plate. I don’t really want Choi Jin-hyuk to play a second lead in dramas anymore, but perhaps the project is too tempting to pass up. I do like him in rom-coms, so I can’t exactly complain about it if he joins the cast of an upbeat show.

Fated to Love You is a remake of the 2008 Taiwanese drama of the same name, about a couple forced into a contract marriage after a one-night stand gets them pregnant. Jang Hyuk plays the chaebol heir with a prickly shell, and Jang Nara plays the weak heroine whose only good trait is her kindness (grooooan).

If he signs on, Choi Jin-hyuk will play the other guy who falls for Jang Nara and has a one-sided love for her. I can already feel the line forming for the second lead support group. Will there be hugs and free cookies?

Fated to Love You will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays on MBC, following A New Leaf (which follows Sly and Single Again). It premieres in July.

Via My Daily

See we need our 2nd lead support group caused we definitely need hugs, free cookies & more!  :o3

Guest Mishiellie

@sunshine4ever I just posted the fan letter post to our jinhyuk's tumblr account to see if anyone is interested in participating!!

Guest Mishiellie

sorry guys for being not so active.. I have been busy organizing a huge fan support event for my kpop biases and also real life responsibilities T___________________T

Guest Mishiellie

that photoshootWHO THE FREAG ALLOWED YOU TO BE SO ATTRACTIVE AND SEXY!!!
but um..... I hope he doesnt take that role tbh... I want him to play a lead role!I am so tired of the 2nd role crap.. he NEVER gets the girl.. and he gets heart broken and we cry blood over himT_____________T

Thanks  fychoijinhyuk
[Article] " Emergency men and women broke the illusion of marriage "

2014 04 16

The viewers aren’t the only ones influenced by a drama. The actors live so intensely the drama that they can’t distinguish what is real and what is acting. This is what actor Choi Jin Hyuk felt. He played Oh Chang Min in tvN “Emergency Couple”, a romantic comedy about a married couple who got divorced and meet again 6 years later in a hospital’s ER unit where they work as interns. As he said “it smashed the fantasy I had about marriage”, he revealed his thoughts about the drama’s aftereffect. The characters of “Emergency Couple” got married because they loved each other but didn’t think about how their personalities were different. Because of that, they broke up and meet again through another connection and come to cherish each other more. Through this drama, Choi Jin Hyuk faced up to the reality even more.

“The fantasy I had about marriage is shattered, but my dream to have kids is growing bigger. Babies are great. The things women hate… After shooting “Emergency Couple”, I realized that there are many couples in real life who are like Chang Min and Jin Hee. These days, there are many couples who get their marriage registered 6 months after living together. There are people around me who actually did that. I totally agree with the idea of living together before getting married.”

The time when divorce was predominantly see as a negative thing is over. It can be common to see drama lead characters that got divorced. Medias are bringing awareness to the reality of important issues such as divorce, second marriage or first marriage. In “Emergency Couple”, Choi Jing Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo get divorced and meet again as interns in a hospital and they get to see hidden sides of each other they couldn’t see when they were married. They confirmed their feelings for each other, but they can’t easily decide to go as far as a “second marriage”.

“They got divorced. Because they don’t want to repeat the same mistakes they did in the past, I think they’ll value each other much more. Of course, you can see a lot of couples who get back together out of habit and get hurt when they break up once again. In “Emergency Couple”, Oh Chang Min loses his father and this death makes him think a lot. As he thinks to himself “one day, the person I love the most will disappear from my side”, he reaches maturity and he values Jin Hee more. If it were me in real life, I think I would have felt the same way.”

As they see each other, Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo who used to bark at each other wonder in a scene “why couldn’t we communicate like this back then?”. It shows that “communication” is the most important key in a relationship or in a marriage.

“At first, when Chang Min and Jin Hee start dating, they see each other every day and stick to each other like glue. Their relationship is on a personal level. After the divorce, they meet again through work and as they see the other work, they discover other sides of each other that make them think “he/she’s a good person” and they come to see each other again. “He will think about Jin Hee once again” was what I thought about the most and this was the message I kept in mind all through the filming.”

◆ Dating • marriage • parenting …”My dream is to become a family man, a great dad”

The scene that romantic comedy cannot not have is the dating scene that capture the hearts of female viewers. The dating Choi Jin Hyuk wants to try in his future relationship is about the trivial things of our daily lives like he did in “Emergency Couple” where he had a street date and held a wedding in a Catholic church. And in episode 20, just like Chang Min says “do you think I just look at any woman?”, Choi Jin Hyuk also talked about how the woman he notices can’t just be any woman.

“Going cherry-blossoms viewing, running in the crowded Myeong-dong like in the first episode of “Emergency Couple” or walking hand in hand, this is what I want to do. I want to eat tteokbokkies. The thing we see in dramas is our fantasy. I think like Chang Min, I don’t think that the woman I notice is just any woman. Absolutely not. I don’t know what attraction is based on. I think you just keep being attracted to someone as you get to know them and you have this good image of them. I think it’s hard to fall in love at first sight.”

As a devoted son and because he loves babies, Choi Jin Hyuk never thought he would never get married. Yet, he’s losing his fantasy about marriage and we were curious if he wondered “if I don’t get married, what would be the reason?”.

“One of my many worries these days is how I get no thrill that would make my heart flutter. Should I say that I get no thrill from the opposite sex? That’s why I’m somehow bitter but also scared. It probably feels like that because working is all I’ve been doing for nearly 2 years now.”

“I want to live my life as a good husband and a man who makes his family happy”. This is the future he planned in his mind even in his early 20′s because he had a fantasy about a marriage. Through “Emergency Couple”, his thoughts about marriage decreased, but his dream is to become “the dad respected by his kids who will pick him as their life role model because they would have learned many things from him”.

“Since I was young, I always took care of my little cousins because I like taking care of babies. That’s why I carry my friend’s nephew/niece all day. I know the way I take care of them isn’t perfect, but I think I can do it all in my imperfection. (Have you ever thought about doing a family variety program like “Superman is Back” ?) I’m not really good with kids who can speak. I’m fine with taking care of innocent babies, but I’ve realized that I don’t really know what to do when kids don’t listen. (laugh)”

Without taking a rest, Choi Jin Hyuk finished filming “The Heirs”, then movie “God’s Trick” (directed by Jo Bum Gu) whose premiere is planned for July and “Emergency Couple”, he is now thinking about his next project. Because he’s ahead of his military service planned for later this year, he can’t be engaged in too many projects, but he’s preparing himself to meet the public again through a good project. We ask him which sweet plans he would have if he were given a day of rest before moving forward with his busy schedule.

“I want to ride a bike and go to Yangsuri. It’s not that I like bike riding, but you know how it is when the weather is nice, the scenery is nice and it feels good to ride your bike on the road. I just talked to my friends and they said they’d come after getting something good to eat. But I’m working. (rires) I can only talk about my cameo in the drama “Grandpas Unit Investigation” (first broadcast in May) and the movie “God’s Trick”. I’m currently deciding what my next project will be in order to see you again fast, so I hope you will show me a lot of interest and a lot of love.”

—————-

Original article: ©

English Translation: onesunnylady  thank you!!! ^^

• Thanks 1

Guest Joon J. Lee

You guys are trying to send personal letters to CJH, I see. If you can write them in a couple of days I might be able to translate them and hand those to CJH personally at the Fan Meet on May 10th. That is if the letters are not too much, of course. Five to ten letters in the size of A4 wouldn't be a problem. If you guys are interested you can send me the letters to my email address: catarina0507@naver.com

I usually don't do this but I have a few days of free time in my hands so I figured I might use it for a good cause.