Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Yeekrfan2‌ Oh, so it requires some plug in? It's in Chinese so I've no idea what it's saying. Lol. I'll try it again!!!

Thanks for those awesome pics. He's so hot, hot!! I like his hair in the pics he's wearing blue.

I would've liked WonJoo more if the actress was different.

Guest mdolphins

@Ihjj said: @mdolphins‌ Wasn't his character in Heirs just so hot?! I have a crush on him too. Lol. So far I'd say he's my favorite JH-character.

@mdolphins Yup, he played Kim Won perfectly! 
Maybe it's because I didn't watch it completely, but even after reading the recaps of every episode (mainly Won, Tan, Eun Sung, and the company's scenes), I don't understand Won's motives and what caused him to act the way he did. Like okay he wants the "throne," BUT why? Is it because he just wants to be the big boss (that's selfish)? He wants to protect his father's company from the 2nd wife? What was his reason for kicking Kim Tan out despite the fact that Tan wants nothing except some brotherly love? I wish the writers gave him a back story, so people can sympathize with him. Unless the writers goal was to make Won the non-sympathetic tragic hero...?

Guest mdolphins

@Ihjj said: @mdolphins Yup, he played Kim Won perfectly! 
Maybe it's because I didn't watch it completely, but even after reading the recaps of every episode (mainly Won, Tan, Eun Sung, and the company's scenes), I don't understand Won's motives and what caused him to act the way he did. Like okay he wants the "throne," BUT why? Is it because he just wants to be the big boss (that's selfish)? He wants to protect his father's company from the 2nd wife? What was his reason for kicking Kim Tan out despite the fact that Tan wants nothing except some brotherly love? I wish the writers gave him a back story, so people can sympathize with him. Unless the writers goal was to make Won the non-sympathetic tragic hero...?

@mdolphins Amen. I didn't even pay attention to the other stories because at the end of the day Won was the one who wore the crown along with its weight. If he was such a crucial character why the heck did he get so little screen time. Grr. So yeah, the drama could've been sooo much better.

Guest mdolphins

@Ihjj said: @mdolphins Amen. I didn't even pay attention to the other stories because at the end of the day Won was the one who wore the crown along with its weight. If he was such a crucial character why the heck did he get so little screen time. Grr. So yeah, the drama could've been sooo much better.

mdolphins said: @Ihjj said: @mdolphins Amen. I didn't even pay attention to the other stories because at the end of the day Won was the one who wore the crown along with its weight. If he was such a crucial character why the heck did he get so little screen time. Grr. So yeah, the drama could've been sooo much better.

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks to @Yi0481 for pointing this news at EC thread. :)

Choi Jin Hyuk dishes on his ideal type and dating style

April 15, 2014 @ 7:31 pm
by alim17

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk met up with TV Report for an interview and revealed his ideal type of woman as well as his dating style.

wu45qN1.jpg

He said, "I like women who have a pure image and cute charm.  I would like her to have a personality filled with aegyo.  Of course, only in front of me.  I don't like skinny girls."

He continued lightheartedly, "This might sound like a joke, but I think the case of dating your main co-star while filming a drama is unusual.  I found that when the melodrama finishes, the affections also cool down.  But I did occasionally see cases in which they dated another partner."

Choi Jin Hyuk lastly said, "When I start dating, I'm the type that needs to see her every day even for a little bit." He added, "Even if I want to date, there is no one for me [at the moment]."

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/choi-jin-hyuk-dishes-on-his-ideal-type-and-dating-style

Ihjj said: mdolphins said: @Ihjj said: @mdolphins Amen. I didn't even pay attention to the other stories because at the end of the day Won was the one who wore the crown along with its weight. If he was such a crucial character why the heck did he get so little screen time. Grr. So yeah, the drama could've been sooo much better.