Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hi hyukhyuk girls..Happy Valentines Day!hearts_3_text.gif

I so envy the Taiwan Fans who can spend this day with our man in his fanmeet..I am really looking forward to see what color he will be in..lets see if he really wears green this time..I hope everybody here is surrounded with people we love and those who love us too!

Hi young swooning (or swooned already) ladies!  Hope you've all come round by now!  I was breathless catching up with all that fanfare of the Taiwan fm.

OMG!  What an audience!  What fanatical elatedness!!!  Indescibable charm he is emanating!!  Aigooo....

Anyway, I'd like to share with you gals something just put together - an ACRONYM for "H.Y.U.K."  Hope you enjoy it!

Collage2015-02-1422_24_52_zpsb09088c9.jp

I am just wondering if Oppa may have a chance to see this....That would be so nice!  I wouldn't mind if it's late...hehehe...

@ booha , i saw the first video , even i saw when that strange pretty girl walking beside him , she was really funny , she resembles oh jin hee a little in someways.i think he would wear pink or red velvet maybe blue.if you let me , i like to name the first video,  A Long Lobby .about clutch , you are right , sometimes i forget about commercial matters.  destroyed denim , it seems there is some fever for k- actors to wearing them in overseas, for example : kim woo bin , lee song suk and now choi jin jyuk.  :)) But thank god , he don't go so far. I-)

@chaybags55 - its pink!!!!
Doesn't the suit look familiar?? :D He "recycled" the pink suit from FTLY, because he thought it was a waste if it was worn just once and thrown away after! :) That's what he said in the Q&A segment. 
There are a ton of videos right now circulating around right now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p7OSJzgZYI

I decided to translate the last video. Hyuk was pretty funny. Haha.
When asked about what he thought of Taiwan's bento box, he started wiping away his saliva (to indicate that it was delicious). Then he said, I was hungry so I ate it. Because I have to live? (The interviewers thought the joke was really cold... I don't really get what's so funny.... maybe something was lost in translation...). 
About EC, he said that his character was similar to OCM's. He likes to play pranks on others. He's the sort that warms up to others after fooling around. During filming, he sometimes cracks not-very-decent jokes. :D He says he's of that age. Haha.
Reporters asked if he would start smashing things around, similar to OCM, when he gets angry? Hyuk was rather agitated here, pointing at the reporter, saying she was very "dangerous". Just like the emcees from "Radio Star", who tend to be sharp and ask pointed questions... haha. He replied definitely, not. He's not the sort of person who is picky. 
Reporters asked if he would ever be like Jung Woo Sung, revealing his naked body whilst filming. Hyuk was very funny again, pointing to that reporter and said - she was sent here by "Dispatch" right (a Korean celebrity gossip website)??? He says he's never thought about filming those scenes. No matter how much he loves acting, he doesn't ever want to see himself on the screen like this (meaning naked). He doesn't want his family to see him like this either. Then a picture of "Radio Star" comes - the dangerous talk show where they ask celebrity pointed questions. And our Hyuk makes adorable gestures. OMG. So cute!!!
I like how he was so relaxed at the interviews. He looked like he was having fun!!! :x :x :x :x

Guest chaybags55

@celes80 so it's pink And I was right the suit he wore during FTLY! Yes there are many vids re Taiwan fm meet . That video shown he was crying?? Why?? Did you see that vid?

The conversation (Q&A) in the videos is mostly humorous chit chat so it’s hard for me to translate.  Hopefully it should be just fun to see how CJH acts.

崔振赫耍帥招數是....沒有??

This short clip seems to be interesting.   MC asks this playful question to CJH: What is the real manly action to CJH? (010) CJH “Action?”   MC “Yea From the variety of your acts or postures, what is that you feel is the most masculine to you?”  (015) (shaking his head) CJH “I don’t have one.”  MC “oooh.. How about then .. the part of you which you think is very attractive?”  (019) CJH “there is none”   (020) (laugher ) (speaking in Chinese)   (028) (rephrase the question)  MC “What is that you normally get praised for from doing acts or expression/postures?”   CJH “Nobody has asked me that before”   ( teasing answer by CJH) (038) CJH (inaudible)

崔振赫專訪之追女友方式就是直接KISS

http://youtu.be/JlNluxhy_fI  cr to uploader

( I read this first Q&A line in DC.) ( Someone asks ‘How do you act to someone you like?’  CJH jokingly says something like ‘I would go for a kiss instantly’  Then immediately CJH retracts his answer saying ‘It isn’t like that…’ )   (020) (Then finally CJH gives an answer)  CJH “I’m the type who likes to express/show my feeling”   (028)  CJH “I like to have a casual/light skinship”  ( I have no idea why he rubs his hand like that but I have to think it means he likes to touch or hold her hand?)    (037) ( I don’t know what MC said but CJH rephrases.. )  CJH “Actually I would prefer to express with words”   (048) ( difficult to hear MC’s Q : Does MC ask whether CJH would date a woman who has a boyfriend??  CJH answers ‘No’ )   (054) MC “Then is it going to be one sided love for you?”   (054) CJH “In such a situation like that when I know she has a boyfriend, it creates a wall.” (meaning he will not try for such a relationship)

2015-02-13 崔振赫訪台媒體聯訪

http://youtu.be/3KJOSEygc14    cr to uploader

(023) Q: You played many characters like doctor, prosecutor and GWR.   How did playing them compared with your real personality?  Or GWR with your own personality?  Which character did you feel the most comfortable to play?   (045) CJH “The characters I played in EC and PP seemed to be similar with my own personality.   (106) CJH “With GWR, I feel my dating style is closer with him”   (118) (?Does he say GDC )  CJH “GDC has … a style with one tracked mind”    (130) Q: Which one did you play most comfortably?   (136) CJH “EC and PP… But actually PP was difficult as it was about the law.”  (143) CJH “With EC it was like playing and acting for me.”

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

OMG!! CJH sang CREEP in Taiwan fm meet. Can somebody post the you tube upload here please! Iam quite impressed. he sang clearly the song .His pronunciation and accent pretty good oh la la!!

Guest vforvintagevera

Thanks for posting all the Taiwan FM and media videos/articles of CJH, ladies!
I love his responses to the "are you violent in real life" and will you "show your bare bottom" questions. Dispatch and Radio Star lol 

Also, just a FYI ladies, the third round of DramaFever's voting has started, and it's like we predicted:Choi Jin Hyuk versus Lee Minho for this round. Battle of the Kim brothers. https://plus.google.com/+dramafever/posts/4riXbZDJs3f

Have fun voting for our man xD

Thanks for posting all the Taiwan FM and media videos/articles of CJH, ladies!

I love his responses to the "are you violent in real life" and will you "show your bare bottom" questions. Dispatch and Radio Star lol 

Also, just a FYI ladies, the third round of DramaFever's voting has started, and it's like we predicted:
Choi Jin Hyuk versus Lee Minho for this round. Battle of the Kim brothers. 
https://plus.google.com/+dramafever/posts/4riXbZDJs3f

Have fun voting for our man xD

Please vote!!! He's losing with 37%

Guest chaybags55

Thanks @vforvintagevera but I would say in fairness to CJH he sang the english lyrics clear enough . looking forward to hearing him speak English too especially words with R coz I was giggling how LMH speaks English in Heirs hehe

Hello!
@PolarisCat and @chelseab have asked me to help post this on their behalf. They are just on their way back from the Taiwan FM and had a super enjoyable time. The highlight of the Taiwan FM was a 5-min clip that his fans from the Chinese and Taiwan Fan Clubs made for him. JH was so touched, he couldn't contain his feelings and so he cried. The clip was made to tell him how much his fans love and support him, and that they will wait for him to be discharged from the army. It wasn't just him that cried, everyone in the hall was deeply touched by the video so you can imagine how he must have felt at that moment. 
During the handshaking session, JH gave every fan a card with his personal message on it. This is the Eng translation of the message, with thanks from @Joon. J Lee who helped to translate it from Korean. 
CJH%20Card%20WM_zpsawllrona.jpg

CJH%20Card%20WM2_zpsduomcsap.jpg

If re-posting, please credit to @Joon. J Lee from Soompi for the Eng translation, with thanks to @PolarisCat and @chelseab for graciously sharing it! :)

"Did you have a good time and enjoyed yourselves tonight? 

Though we speak different languages, just being with you in the same space was so exciting.

You love and support right here in Taiwan was just so touching.

I would very much personally give my thanks but I hope this card at least will let you know how I feel. 

I will be gone for about two years, but I'll be remembering the time we had tonight and come back to see you as a new and improved CJH.

Until then, please remember to continue your support. 

Hope to see you in Taiwan in two years.

Thank you and love you very much."

tumblr_njsvumAxya1shjtebo1_500.jpg
tumblr_njsvumAxya1shjtebo2_500.jpg

tumblr_njsvumAxya1shjtebo3_500.jpg
tumblr_njsvumAxya1shjtebo4_500.jpg

The photos can be found on @PolarisCat's tumbler as well. If you are re-posting it, please credit @PolarisCat. Thank you!!
http://polariscat.tumblr.com/

He sang a Radiohead song and I'm flailing like a madman right now!!! His baritone and high notes! His pronunciation was great and I love how he sang the original version with the F word. It's so weird yet thrilling to hear him say it. HAHAHAHA
Edit:That song is the most ironic song for him. LOL

OKOK... Here are the videos you guys requested....
Opening Video
[i love the fans' screaming whenever they see him pout]

CJH Singing GFB OST

Another one... 

CJH singing Creep

And the one of him crying...

I really can't bear to see him cry...
P.S. I'll translate the 6 min video of him crying later tonight or something... What he said is really very touching... *tear* I really need to get away from my computer now and stop watching all these videos and curb my Hyuk-itis for a while. 
P.P.S. Please vote for him on the dramafever faceoffs - even with my multiple votes, he's still at 37%. Arrgh. The needle is not moving at all. How many LMH fans are there?

he really wore the pink one , my guess was correct. /:) :bz in those videos , it seemed he all of time trying to suppress his feeling but at the end, he cried , two years is not a  joke , it is really too long , and for him even longer . my  poor boy , why dramafever is so cruel, actually , i  was never lee minho fan ,  i am thinking , he is handsome but he is not my type ,he is so cold , and i don't understand reasons of his popularity.