Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@willenette

I Need Romance has 3 series and CJH-INR is the first one from it.   If  you didn’t know CJH was in INR it could be because he was a second lead and at the time cable tvN was in infancy so it wasn’t widely seen. :)   

@msrose122

Ohh   Glad to hear you watched INR. Yes I watched INR and liked it.  CJH is a second lead in the drama so he didn’t get the girl. But fortunately his character didn’t end like a typical second lead’s fate, pitiful and a loser.  Yes I enjoyed seeing  his stylish looks  especially his red jacket.  :tongue:

edit: Hello :)  

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette

I Need Romance has 3 series and CJH-INR is the first one from it.   If  you didn’t know CJH was in INR it could be because he was a second lead and at the time cable tvN was in infancy so it wasn’t widely seen. :)   

@msrose122

Ohh   Glad to hear you watched INR. Yes I watched INR and liked it.  CJH is a second lead in the drama so he didn’t get the girl. But fortunately his character didn’t end like a typical second lead’s fate, pitiful and a loser.  Yes I enjoyed seeing  his stylish looks  especially his red jacket.  :tongue:

@booha

I think you just gave away the plot of INR to willenette... :o :D:rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msrose122 said:

@willenette,

Hi! Its the original one from 2011. Only 16 episodes and they are shorter like 40 minutes each. Its funny and a bit racy.  :D

Hi msrose, oh, thanks for sharing about this drama. I hope I still could get the DVD copy of this since it's quite an old series. I love dramas with short EPs only. :lol:

4 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette

@msrose122

Hi booha, thanks for sharing more about the drama. So, it has (3) parts. :lol:

• Like 1

Lots of CJK news today.. but help! I dont know how to attach pics.. :mellow:

First, many posts on IG.:D  But it looks like he didnt get much sleep... Lots of things on his mind he says...

He posted a new teaser and it looks very exciting!!

And there is a new director for the drama...:o

Fighting!! Cant wait until 3/25!!!

• Like 1

Hyukssi posted slew of IG postings. :blink::)    

김주은님작품...신기하네 요거   #이상하게머리잘한날

Kim Joo-eun's work ... amazing, this one    # strangely the hair came out well

@msrose122   yes  I don’t know what happened to our Hyukssi.  What got him to post one after another    Not complaining though.:)

PS I appreciated you wanted to post IG image.   It’s very easy to post IG image.  Just copy the link => then paste on the soompi edit box => click X on  the bottom black bar /or click Enter or space which makes the back bar disappear.  **But if you want to delete IG post for whatever reasons:  click [Backspace]  on the bottom of IG  but sometimes it doesn’t work, then  try to click on the top till a dotted line appears then click [Backspace] ((some practices require a bit of patient,  remember first baby step  hhh))   If you have more Qs, let me know or PM me 

4 Men & song ‘안되겠더라’: Two videos with Eng subs (( This song is hard to translate because of its lyrics.  So translation in videos aren’t  very good but at least they convey a general theme about the song)) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Men

EDIT: I posted wrong videos ('안되는데' ) in the spolier.   @msrose posted the right video (안되겠더라’)(Bridal Mask OST)

Spoiler

[Rom & Eng] 4Men - It's not Working (안되는데 ) [with translation of the dialog]

cr to uploder

4Men- 안되는데 (I Can't) lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.]

cr to uploader

((Korean lyrics))

정말 모자랐던 사람 니가 만나서
정말 힘들었던 사람 니가 만나서
내가 아무것도 해준 것도 없어서
이렇게 너를 보낼 자신이 없어..

안되는데 너 없이 사는 일 너 없으면 죽을 것 같은데
안되는데 나 안되는데 너 없음 죽을 것 같은데
너 없인 못살 것 같은데 어떻게 살아..

내겐 미안했던 날이 너무 많아서
정말 죽을만큼 후회스러웠는데
정말 행복했던 추억만 주고 싶었는데
우리 사랑이 아깝지도 않니..

안되는데 너 없이 사는 일  너 없으면 죽을 것 같은데
너 없인 못살 것 같은데 어떻게 살아..

그때는 몰랐었는데 니가 얼마나 사랑해 줬는지
차라리 이럴거면 진작에 가버리지
왜 자꾸 내 눈엔 지워지질 않는지
그냥 멀쩡하게 살고 싶은데 그게안되..

안되는데 너 없이 사는 일 너 없으면 죽을 것 같은데
너 없음 죽을 것 같은데 나 어떻게 살아..

가사가 너무나도 좋은노래..가슴아픈...#포맨#안되겠더라#안되겠더라너없인

Song  with such good lyrics .. heartache … #4 Men #안되겠더라

In Gaon Music Chart award ceremony, awhile since I wore a suit …   After wearing  KH’s dowdy clothes, putting on a suit  makes me feel awkward…

5 hours ago, booha said:

4 Men & song ‘안되겠더라’: Two videos with Eng subs (( This song is hard to translate because of its lyrics.  So translation in videos aren’t  very good but at least they convey a general theme about the song)) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Men

Hide contents

[Rom & Eng] 4Men - It's not Working (안되는데 ) [with translation of the dialog]

cr to uploder

4Men- 안되는데 (I Can't) lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.]

cr to uploader

@booha

Hi! I think these are wrong songs...

4men have two songs that have very similar titles.

These links are for "안되는데." CJK quotes from "안되겠더라," which is one of OST for Gaksital (aka Bridal Mask). 

Try this link:

CJK writes... "Song with great lyrics... My heart aches..."

Its a very sad song... BM starring JW is another great drama. If you have seen it, your heart will ache too when you listen to the song...

• Like 1

@msrose122

Thank you dear  You are right   It looks like I found the right title first but then I got wrong  with the videos.  I can see why it happened since two phrases side by side appear to be visually similar.   However  I seemed to have  trouble grasping  this one(안되겠더라)  so I googled and realized I didn’t know its exact meaning and usage. 

Now I learned why Hyukssi posted many IG postings.  You mentioned about the changing PDnim.  At the time I was busy trying to post his IGs  so I didn’t pay much attention to his comment.  Later I stopped by CJH DC.  Members talked about the changing PDnim and whether CJH’s sleeplessness might have to do with it.  Also in the Tunnel thread someone wondered about possible internal problems.  So I read again Hyukssi comment and thought about (안되겠더라).  Hyukssi normally doesn’t post  many IG images at one time so this changing PDnim must mean something serious??    I began to worry about Tunnel especially this close before the opening date when they had to replace PDnim.  

Before the last preview, there was one news article which I translated because it indicated the general plot line of Tunnel had been changed/or modified somewhat.  Could it mean they weren’t happy how things turned so far with Tunnel?  

Btw I have heard about  Bridal Mask but I didn’t know Joo Won was in it. The drama sounds heavy and moody. Yeah I read Joo Won would be in a new drama. Its plot line sounds interesting so I will check it out later.   Do you know Jin Si Yun has been a favorite darling in here!   hehe    CJH was in a daily drama, ‘my daughter to flower’ (2011-2012) with Jin Si Yun.  MDTF was JSY’s first drama. I think she was 18/19 at the time.  So SJH was in BM right after MDTF. 

PS  During lunch I listened  the video(안되겠더라  ) you posted.  I didn’t know that it was much easier to learn about the phrase through the lyrics than just reading through the samples of different sentences.  Thanks a lot!!  :blush:

@booha

The article that reported the change of director for Tunnel also mentioned that there was a change in director for the drama Voice. So perhaps, it's not something unusual... For now, I believe that it's important for CJK's fans to stand together and support him. :) 

Just don't want him to have another sleepless night... He has to think about his health (and the dark circles...haha...j/k).

Fighting JinHyukNim!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msrose122 said:

@booha

The article that reported the change of director for Tunnel also mentioned that there was a change in director for the drama Voice. So perhaps, it's not something unusual... For now, I believe that it's important for CJK's fans to stand together and support him. :) 

Just don't want him to have another sleepless night... He has to think about his health (and the dark circles...haha...j/k).

Fighting JinHyukNim!!

Hi msrose, personally, the news of this change make me a bit wary but I'm really fine with the change as long as the drama delivers. It's probably experimental for the production team. Sometimes this happens because they don't really dig the style of the current director. I believe having a good director is good but if the writing is not so great then it makes no difference who directs it. The writing is the foundation for any show.  Well, I hope the drama does well. I've watched the latest teasers & it look interesting. OCN usually delivers when it comes to crime thrillers. :lol:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi msrose, personally, the news of this change make me a bit wary but I'm really fine with the change as long as the drama delivers. It's probably experimental for the production team. Sometimes this happens because they don't really dig the style of the current director. I believe having a good director is good but if the writing is not so great then it makes no difference who directs it. The writing is the foundation for any show.  Well, I hope the drama does well. I've watched the latest teasers & it look interesting. OCN usually delivers when it comes to crime thrillers. :lol:

@willenette

Yes I agree about the writing. And I hope for the best for Tunnel and CJK. 

Fighting~~~

• Like 1

@willenette  @msrose122

I’m glad to hear other drama had PD swaps.  I hope it wasn’t serious  but I still feel uneasy.  Yeah I think other CJH fans have the same concern for Hyukssi and his comeback drama.  I noticed now there are a lot more IGs popping out for him.  As you said so wonderfully ‘stand together and support him’  whahaaa   I will pop champagne for him and for us.  Yup he needs a good beauty sleep.  The male lead with the dark circles is definitely no no.  hehehe  :tongue:

Jin Hyukssi likes to eat comfort food.  Once he said if he wasn’t careful, he would gain weight very easily. A poor man   Whenever there was a video clip showing him eating, I noticed how much he enjoyed eating certain kinds of food. :rolleyes: 

** Here is another from Gtree.  Wish they made a better gif of Wol Ryung.

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette  @msrose122

I’m glad to hear other drama had PD swaps.  I hope it wasn’t serious  but I still feel uneasy.  Yeah I think other CJH fans have the same concern for Hyukssi and his comeback drama.  I noticed now there are a lot more IGs popping out for him.  As you said so wonderfully ‘stand together and support him’  whahaaa   I will pop champagne for him and for us.  Yup he needs a good beauty sleep.  The male lead with the dark circles is definitely no no.  hehehe  :tongue:

Jin Hyukssi likes to eat comfort food.  Once he said if he wasn’t careful, he would gain weight very easily. A poor man   Whenever there was a video clip showing him eating, I noticed how much he enjoyed eating certain kinds of food. :rolleyes: 

@booha

Hmmm.. I wonder what kind of comfort food he enjoys... Please share~:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msrose122 said:

@booha

Hmmm.. I wonder what kind of comfort food he enjoys... Please share~:D

Hi msrose/booha I remember he said in his Japan FM last 2015 (this was prior his MS) that he also has a sweet tooth. He said there that there was a time when he was in Tokyo for about ten days and fell in love with the parfait and that he had 1 or 2 every day after meals. He said that he loves the parfait with fruit and fresh cream. Aside from parfait, he said there that he also like hamburger.  These two are his favorites.:lol:

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 1:05 PM, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this picture.  This man can express sexiness like no other! His eyes are so captivating… Just loving CJH, hope he sings an OST in the upcoming drama.  I think I prefer CJH in something like this than romcom.  I have high hopes for this one. It's just that this serial killer thing is overdone considering there’s hardly any real crime in Korea. We rarely hear murder on Korean News. Well, can’t wait to see it since I am a big fan of dark mystery thrillers & of course, I want to watch this for CJH. Teasers look great. :lol:

Choi Jin Hyuk runs like crazy to solve a serial murder case in Tunnel

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/choi-jin-hyuk-runs-like-crazy-to-solve-a-serial-murder-case-in-tunnel/

• Like 1