Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest cjhasia

Hello, I am new here.  I only like Choi Jin hyuk since May 2014 after meeting him in Singapore but i really love the natural way he acted.
I hope to learn more about him and hope to share information with the fans here. I loved the photos that you have in this place. 

Fan from Singapore

Guest meomongco

Congratulations for P&P and our Hyukie...:X :X

"Pride and Prejudice" stays in first place

4068IrN.jpg

While all dramas from the three broadcasting stations have risen in percentage, "Pride and Prejudice"managed to stay in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "Pride and Prejudice" rated 9.9%. This is 0.7% higher than the previous.

KBS "Healer" came in second with 7.4% which is 0.2% higher than the previous episode and SBS "Punch - Drama" recorded 6.8%. This is 0.5% higher.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/pride-and-prejudice-stays-in-first-place-76573.html

Guest meomongco

yumiko97 said: Hello, I am new here.  I only like Choi Jin hyuk since May 2014 after meeting him in Singapore but i really love the natural way he acted.
I hope to learn more about him and hope to share information with the fans here. I loved the photos that you have in this place. 

Fan from Singapore
=====================================================
Hello chingu,
Welcom to Hyukie Girls' House. Thanks alot for your love and supports to our Hyukie. Pls keeping it go for longer longer!
Coming here to visit us when you can. 
Have a nice time!

Welcome @yumiko97.. wow you have met him in person in the EC meet in Singapore and started liking him from there such a lucky gal....Well, so looking forward to your comments and do visit often.  \:D/

imageimage

Thanks @meomongco for the latest photos

:o3  Awwww...am so jealous of little Chani snuggling up with two hot guys, spoon-fed yummy bibimbap and play cards too...cutie Chani is so lucky!   :bz

Guest chaybags55

Welcome to this thread @yumiko97‌ your name is familiar to me hehe. Lucky you, you saw CJH in person in sg fan meet? Oh I hope there will be another one in sg I will surely go there. Have fun with us chingu!

Guest chaybags55

@meomongco dear thanks for the bromance pics, I can't help myself , I think I am switching to the bromance , I realized its more appealing to me haha

Guest cjhasia

thanks everyone for welcoming me.  i am also more favour towards the bromance.  Sorry to all Miss Baek's fans, but i think she does not do well in this drama.
She  is not able to bring out the feeling that cost the romance feeling to disappear. No offence to anyone but i am really focused on Hyukkie''s acting only.
YeaH!!! 

Guest meomongco

Hello dear chingus,
Our Hyukie is attending the Blue Dragon Awards tonight. And now, i am posting Hyukie all pic at the event.:X:X. I love his suit tonight. It's blue color...:X
BfSC7N5.jpg 9OB6duj.jpg

Guest vforvintagevera

SQUEE YAY! I had no idea the Blue Dragon Awards was tonight.
And OMG can we talk about EP15's ending scene with Choi Jin Hyuk charging Chief Moon? That scene was brilliant directed.the super close up on CJH's face and Moon's face. The intensity of that scene, especially how CJH was listing out all the charges. He did a superb job there and so did the director-nim, the lighting was perfection. Reminded me a lot of the opening sequence in The Divine Move when they have CJH's face in a closeup and he's half-lit by darkness and thunder to emphasis he's evil and that they caught their pray in a trap. Because we all know now that Moon's being framed and set-up, so Dong Chi listing out these charges against Moon, makes DC the "villain" so to speak now. And I just love it. 
I'm also loving the bromance too. I've been requesting this since EP1 since they kept stressing how Kang Soo follows DC around, but it never felt like it until these recent episodes.