Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

*** Actress Jung Chae Yul has passed away at the age of 26 who starred with CJH in "Zombie Detective". According to  Star News, she was found dead in her home earlier today, April 11 KST. No further details were shared by the media outlet. She appeared in Zombie Detective as part of the supporting cast. RIP............  :weary:  :tears:

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003143480

• Sad 2

On 4/15/2023 at 10:14 AM, booha said:

@booha thanks for sharing this. Han Kyu-won-I is also to Join MBC "Numbers". He plays Kim Jong-ok, an audit part senior who audits corporate accounting transparency at Taeil Accounting Corporation. He has a mask that crosses good and evil in this drama with CJH. I've seen him in the drama "Insider", with Kang Ha Neul. He took on the role of Eom Ik-soo, a monk who continues to gamble even after losing one hand due to debt. He is active in movies and dramas.   :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

(( script reading, broadcast in June))

Kim Myung-soo, Choi Jin-hyuk, Choi Min-soo, and Yeon-woo, the passionate script reading scene

MBC's new drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest' gave off an unusual energy from the first script reading, predicting the birth of an exciting human office action drama.

• Blob 1

On 4/27/2023 at 9:35 AM, booha said:

(( script reading, broadcast in June))

Kim Myung-soo, Choi Jin-hyuk, Choi Min-soo, and Yeon-woo, the passionate script reading scene

MBC's new drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest' gave off an unusual energy from the first script reading, predicting the birth of an exciting human office action drama.

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Finally...................the script-reading happened! The plot sounds a lot like Suits, but set in the accounting industry. Can't wait for the drama to kick off in June.   :kaching1:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** The Director and writer were present at the script reading along with actors in the first script reading for Numbers”!  I'm excited for this drama because it's Choi Jin Hyuk's drama comeback after a long break. Wait & see for MORE updates and I look forward to the premiere.   :Ohboy3:

Choi-jin-hyuk.jpeg

Spoiler

Numbers-1.jpeg

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000187059

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Myung Soo, Yeonwoo, Choi Jin Hyuk, And More Immerse Into Their Roles At Script Reading For New Drama “Numbers”

20230427084238_Numbers-script-reading.jp

MBC has shared photos from the first script reading for “Numbers”!

Upcoming MBC drama “Numbers” follows the story of Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), the first and only high school graduate accountant to join Taeil Accounting Firm, which is among the Big 4 accounting firms in Korea, as he faces absurdities at the accounting firm and fights for justice.

Director Kim Chil Bong and writer Jung Ahn were present at the script reading along with actors INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Min Soo, Yeonwoo, INFINITE’s Sungyeol, Kim Young Jae, Jung Hae Kyun, and more.

Despite the reading being their first meeting, the actors instantly immersed themselves in their characters as soon as the script reading began, showing enthusiastic performances reminiscent of an actual filming site.

Completely immersing himself in the character, Kim Myung Soo delivered a stellar performance as Jang Ho Woo, a mathematically talented accountant at Taeil accounting firm, who has a good memory and excellent improvisation skills, which are essential for accountants. Having once dreamed of becoming a police officer, he has a strong sense of justice. Kim Myung Soo portrayed Jang Ho Woo with the perfect facial expressions, tone of voice, and gaze as if he had thoroughly analyzed the character.

Kim-myung-soo.jpeg

Choi Jin Hyuk, who is making a drama comeback after a long break, made his presence felt with his unique charisma. With his ever-evolving acting skills, Choi Jin Hyuk three-dimensionally portrayed his role as Han Seung Jo, a man with a well-off family, exceptional educational background, and good personality who is the only son of the deputy CEO of Taeil Accounting Firm. He also showed special bromance chemistry with co-star Kim Myung Soo, who plays Jang Ho Woo, raising anticipation for their interesting relationship and storyline that will be portrayed through the drama.

Spoiler

Choi-jin-hyuk.jpeg

Spoiler

Numbers-2.jpeg

Choi Min Soo completely dominated his role as Han Je Gyun, the deputy CEO of Taeil Accounting Firm, a symbol of noblesse oblige, and Han Seung Jo’s father. He seems to have a great personality that emphasizes the ethics and social responsibility of an accountant, but in actuality, he is not even interested in such things. As a veteran actor, Choi Min Soo not only added to the charm of his character with skillful pace control but also played a solid role in the drama by smoothly adjusting the mood of the scene according to the situation.

Numbers.jpeg

Lastly, Yeonwoo delivered an impressive performance as Jin Yeon Ah, a senior assistant at Taeil Accounting Firm, who becomes Han Ho Woo’s mentor in the firm. Yeonwoo revitalized the drama by creating her own more mature version of the cute and lovable Jin Yeon Ah, who knows that numbers are scary but doesn’t seem to know that the world is scary.

Yeon-woo.jpeg

The production team remarked, “The energy and synergy of the actors, who form the perfect ensemble in a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat, made the script reading time fly by. We will do our best to ensure that the same heated atmosphere will be reflected in the drama. Please stay tuned and look forward to the premiere.”

Numbers-1.jpeg

MBC’s new drama “Numbers” is scheduled to premiere in June.

credit : soompi news

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** Math is my biggest enemy, but I’m already way too excited for MBC’s "Numbers" and that’s my fangirl heart talking to CJH. He is finally back for his drama. I’m certainly looking forward to his interaction with L — Show, I’m counting on you! The drama's complete title is : "Numbers: Watchdogs in a Concrete Jungle". I hope we could get to see the trailer soon. An accounting/finance drama sounds like an intriguing and fresh change! Koreans generally make good office dramas.   :heart3:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

@booha  thanks for sharing this. This is not the 1st time that Jaejoong did this to him. I remember he also showed love for him during his drama “Rugal”! Also, he took to Instagram to show his support for Choi Jin Hyuk by posting photos of a coffee truck that he had sent to the set of “Rugal” as a gift with the caption -  “[The cast and crew] of the OCN drama ‘Rugal’ is working hard and toiling away during these difficult times. Friend, stay strong!”  I guess their friendship started in the military camp since as far as I remember they enlisted on the same day.   :rubchin:

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Coffee-Truck.jpg

photo source : soompi

• Like 1

@willenette

Hi  

CJH and KJJ enlisted on the same day but they spent basic training in different locations.  I think their friendship started after KJJ sent a letter to comfort CJH when CJH’s knee injury was revealed after basic training.   I’m glad their friendship still goes on.

Have a nice day  :offtospace:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1