Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@willenette

Hi  Well I too hope CJH had a good holiday with his family. But I don’t think a holiday is good for his weight since he likes to eat, especially comfort food.  keke  Btw I read some fans who hinted about his next project saying it would be better that he comes back next year and not this year.   I guess we know why.  Still CJH has been good by showing himself periodically.  Have a good day  :)

K1RGR3O.gif

rNWzVg4.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2

On 9/18/2016 at 0:32 PM, booha said:

@willenette

Hi  Well I too hope CJH had a good holiday with his family. But I don’t think a holiday is good for his weight since he likes to eat, especially comfort food.  keke  Btw I read some fans who hinted about his next project saying it would be better that he comes back next year and not this year.   I guess we know why.  Still CJH has been good by showing himself periodically.  Have a good day  :)

cr to DC

Hi booha, well, all of us want to eat good food during holidays. I couldn't agree more with those fans who prefer him doing a project next year instead. There's a saying that goes : you have to start the year right - Ye, I’m happy that we get to see some pictures of him from time to time.  Missed him - Understatement  but can’t wait for his return to the small screen.  :P

• Like 2

Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit (EP6)
Lee Joon Hyuk(CHJ), after seeing Jung Eun Ji (Lee Cho Hee) hugs Park Jung Woo(Kim Heechul)

b9HKcTV.gif

꽃할배 수사대 - Ep.06 : Heechul, Cho Hee embrace!  And revealing the identity of a spy?

• Like 1

Here is IG from Hyukssi Korean fan.  She last posted 84 weeks ago (when she said she  just opened the fan-IG)   Then she uploaded 3 new IGs today.  

She only has 8 IGs total but some of the video clips are interesting as they show she was in his events.  Those lucky Korean fans have so many opportunities to see him in person. :)

byebye  

Now time to sleep/ see you again later
# Nod  #open radio broadcast  # Garden studio 

*Bonus video*  Each time I feel down I watch it  

#actor #최진혁 #崔振赫 #choijinhyuk  #Divine Move  #stage greeting

#(?) 깁미더hand shake/ I wasn’t aware at the time but when I watched again later, (my voice?) sounds sad/longing

#every fans’ feeling

comfort/consolation 

#actor #최진혁 #崔振赫 #choijinhyuk   #long time no see

Whenever I feel tired, as expected I watch him

#Divine Move #stage greeting

Watch the stars /for you and your every action, the stars shin

• Like 1

to me, always, joy to see him  #2 o'clock Date (Park Kyung Lim) #mbc radio

actor CJH fan-stargram starts!

#2013 #Blue Dragon film festival #red-carpet  #최진혁 #choijinhyuk #fanpage

oppa  (?)…   (look forward)

• Like 2