Ashley Tisdale The New Nose Reindeer! Has A Very Shiny Nose!

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o__o the right side looks odd.

"Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing," a bandaged Tisdale told PEOPLE on Monday from her Los Angeles home. "The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose."

The recuperating 22-year-old adds: "I'm not feeling great today. It's uncomfortable and I hope this is the only time I ever have to go through something like this."

Tisdale's mother, Lisa, was by her side during the five-hour procedure. Still, Tisdale says, every step of the way "I was completely scared. I wasn't looking forward to the surgery at all. I actually had trouble sleeping for a week before."

'My Fans Are Everything to Me'

A role model for young girls, Tisdale says she's not an advocate for plastic surgery and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

"I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose," says Tisdale, who's openly discussing the procedure because "I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me."

Tisdale is expected to fully recover by the time High School Musical 3 begins filming early next year.

capt8eda33541ce53b99b74av5.jpg

Yahoo News

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20163982,00.html

Guest MizzprEEETy

haha true! yeah she shouldve waited... anyways, ive expected she'll get a nose job

She only got a nose job because it helps her breathe better.

What. is. up. with. celebrities. fixing. their. face. when. they. were. fine. before?

Ugh, it gets so annoying, especially when the new nose/eyes/lips/etc. look way worse than before.

ashlee simpson looks good wit surgery done

Guest inadequate

kinda looks like something is pinching her nose ..

LOL yeah looks like she doesn't want to smell something somehow LOL

It would look better if it was less pinched :)

Guest BAN`CHAN

it doesn't look so good.

the old nose was definitely better.

this one looks really plastic.. =\ and like someone said some posts above, it does look like a piggy's nose lol.

Archived