[collab] So Nyuh Shi Dae / Girls' Generation Collabs

Guest Namine

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessi5786

Hi, I just found out about this thread today and I put something together to audition. It stops towards the end because I couldn't finish it.

Thanks to Elle for sending me the instrumental!

www.soundclick.com/jessi5786

sorry I just read your thing about mixing. I have some other clips on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jessi5...ersist_locale=1

Guest Namine

Thanks! I've received it, and reviewed the clips.

For most people that have sent in auditions, it's clear that you guys can sing on tune!

I'm keeping a list, and if I have any failure to hand in clips, I will issue in a temporarily replacement for that song.

Thanks, everyone ^ including you musicismylifey <33

Guest glamchicdiva

im really sorry everyone :( im not able to go on the comp for the whole week cuz my dad didnt allow me to, he thinks i spend too much time for it. but anyway, so i guess i have to re-audition bcuz its not fair for u girls that re-audition for yoona. here's my soundclick link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cf...p;content=music

again, im really sorry for being soo late..

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

Oh no!! I thought you were going to stay on for one more day, unnie!! So now...I just have to hop you get my PM for my part. >__> I'm sorry!

And good luck with your exams!!

Guest skittles*

Sorry but I'm going to not do this "extra person" thing. I wanted Yoona's part, but since I didn't get her I'm not really interested. Plus, I don't know all of SNSD's songs - only Into the New World and Girl's Generation. :) Thanks!

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

Unnie~! There's this guy who might be able to do 7989 with me!! ^___^ Except....his mic is broken, so he's going to get a new one...AND he has strep throat right now XDDD

But we're in no hurry, right? :3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ofhappyendings

I'm willing to be an understudy. ^^ I would help out with mixing...except I have no clue how to mix. =.= If I learn anytime really soon and I think I can do it fairly well I'll tell you though.

xoxoxo,

Eunjung

ohh... i thought you were gonna do kissing you first. ah well.

you got those five songs i sent you before tho, right?

i think you should find someone else for the rest cuz i can't really record anymore T.T

^__^; Ahh, sorry about that.

I think I might be doing two songs at once, if the people in the collab are nice enough to respond accordingly... so that you'd be part of one too with your recordings.

Yes I did get your recordings =D thanks so much <3

I'm sorry you won't be able to record anymore T.T Ahh

Archived