[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marialolly

ooh... so he's not THAT old then... he's only in his early 30's... hehe...

for some reason i keep thinking he's older than that... not that he looks old or anything...

wow, you share the same birthday as him! i don't share the same birthday with anyone...

I though so too when he's 1975. xP I though all the time he should be married of that age.. :sweatingbullets:

Yush, but Boom is also born on 10 may (Also quite shock for me). :sweatingbullets:And i create the name for B,SJW,me. Boom - Me - Shin Jung Hwan, the 10 May'ers!

Why baby Why!

Guest kpopjunkie13

im starting to love this show mainly because of mc yoo and shing jun hwan's

their dances are so hilarious and wacky lol

i really think kang ho dong must be in this show

-------------------------------

Banner-WG-Set002-011.jpgWonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity~airen~asia17

Guest silverwingz

ok... the official website has updated the episode summaries bit...

it looks like this week will only be the continuation of the christmas special.. and not the New Year's Special...??

i dunno, but they didn't post a guest list for the New Year Special, so i'm just assuming it's not on until next week?

i'm clueless~ we'll find out on sunday...

oh and... in the preview, they said "coming soon"... so... i dunno... lol...

thanks again silverwingz for the link

look like i being interest with Park Jin Young (JYP) and Country Kko Kko songs since watching this show

cause their song make me wanna dance too, like Shin Jung Hwan did.

yeah, judging from the preview it was going to be a continuation. and probably the outdoor ep. is gonna be the new year special.

oh and has anyone noticed that one of the newer announcers looks like bae seul gi. i think its yoon so young or park sun young.

Guest silverwingz

oh and has anyone noticed that one of the newer announcers looks like bae seul gi. i think its yoon so young or park sun young.

yeah... they even mentioned it in the episode she first appeared in.

i reckon she does as well... but like... a more mature and sophistocated version of Bae Seul Gi.

Bae Seul Gi is the cute, baby one.

Guest NO NAME?

I just happened to stumble upon episode 7 yesterday because I found it with subs on YouTube (thanks coolsmurf for subbing it) and I found the variety show to be funny. Are the previous episodes understandable without English subs? (I didn't even really need subs for EHB XD)

Guest silverwingz

Are the previous episodes understandable without English subs? (I didn't even really need subs for EHB XD)

yeah... like EHB, this episode is understandable without english subs. that's because it's pretty much all games and dancing.

but of course, for any non-korean speakers here, it's always better with subs...

but like i said... it's fine without them too.

glad ur enjoying the show ^^

Guest silverwingz

celebs for the new year special. g. dragon, dae sung, yoona, shin ji, wheesung, and alex. they continued from the last ep and 20 min in they started the special

thanks xman150! so it did air today! more BB goodness! and Alex is back too! This will be the first episode I see Wheesung in.

From what I've read from everyone's comments... he's meant to be really good at every game they compete in.

so was the Year End Special good? and how about the continuation of last week's Christmas Special? (for those who have seen it, of course!)

Guest marialolly

The outdoor one is TOTTALY Funny! Expecialy When SJH Hold guys and almost all of it are in the water and jet HE STILL THERE! xDD And jeeh for the long guy that he's been picked. :)

But.. the next episode.. are they going REAL outside in that winter day?

HQ: Miraculous.Victory.&.Defeat.Ep.8.071230

http://dkyang.wordpress.com/miraculous-victory-defeat/

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

LQ: Miraculous.Victory.&.Defeat.Ep.8.071230

http://www.badongo.com/vid/578610

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5421C0S

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=33f...fac792f3aecaa6c

HQ from godlove3494, then converted into LQ by me.

oooh a thread for this show! i find it hilarious! ive only watched the epi with gdragon and seungri in it, baby gd <3333 and and jiyong'sbackflip, gd and sr were so cute, the one with sunye and yeeun, and the 1st part of th epi with gdragon and daesung. i cant wait for th 2nd part, its airing next week right?

i wanna see my daesungie wet! how-i-wish-he-was-wearing-a-white-shirt *runs away and hides* jiyong wet was :w00t: with his air and all. homahgad im so pervie :ph34r: but they didnt get a lot of screentime, i reaaaaaally reaaaaaally hope they'll get more screen time next week.. srsly cant wait for the 2nd part!

english subs would be great for this show, it effing hilarious.. haha!

Guest rainy26606

Year-End Special

Celebrity Guests: G-Dragon and Daesung (Big Bang), Alex (Clazziquai), Wheesung, Shinji (Koyote) & YoonA (So Nyeo Shi Dae/Girls' Generation)

Wow Great!! i want to watch this ep :rolleyes:

thank you DKYang for sharing^^

Guest silverwingz

ok i think i've been out too much! lol... New Year's parties have kept me off soompi... lol...

i haven't watched any shows since friday! i had better catch up!!

i'm in the middle of downloading all the shows i've missed at the moment... so i'll be back once i watch them all!

thanks DKYang for the uploads.

from all the spoilers you guys have shared... seems like there's a lot of eye candy! can't wait to see them all wet!! ROFL~

Guest rain_forever_bi

oh..thanks for sharing..i can't wait for the one of gdragon n daesung to get sub...thanks again...well..i hope they will get sub...it would be super great...thanks again.

Archived