Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

August 16, 2017

Kim So-yeon is happy with married life

Actor Kim So-yeon has expressed her satisfaction with her marriage.

During an interview with the fashion magazine “High Cut,” Kim said she is often struck by the good qualities of her husband, Lee Sang-woo. 

Lee’s positive attitude and his constant efforts to become a better person are what appeal to her most, Kim said, expressing satisfaction with her marriage.

Photos of Kim and a full interview will be published in the next edition of the magazine, which will hit stores Thursday.
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Photo credit: High Cut via Kpopherald

• Like 2

Softness and intensity. The item that completes the make-up of Kim So-yeon is # kiss kiss mat. Two faces of Kim so yeon for High Cut Magazine. .

We are lucky today. We have the video for All for You Ad too.

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon opens up about her marriage to Lee Sang Woo

By KpopJoA    18 hours ago    13,974    842    3
kim-so-yeon,lee-sang-woo
Actress Kim So Yeon posed for the latest issue of 'High Cut', where she opened up about her marriage to fellow actor Lee Sang Woo.

Taking on a bold, daring concept wearing thick eyeliner and red lipstick, the actress couldn't stop complimenting her husband in an interview. "Lee Sang Woo had a fair amount of good points when we dated, and I began to see those good points expand once we got married. I realized, 'He is such a nice person.' He always has a positive mindset and strives to do his best, and is a healthy being overall."

Kim So Yeon added, "I have become more comfortable as a result. I think I made the right choice in marrying him."

Onto her acting roles, she expressed her desires to play a villainous character like Heo Young Mi from 2000 MBC drama 'All About Eve'. Check out her chic photoshoot .

• Like 1

Soyeon in High Cut magazine for Guerlain.

Kim So - yeon has produced a variety of autumn makeup look with the French luxury beauty brand 'Guerlain' in the star style magazine 'High Cut' published on the 17th.

For her paintings, Kim Soo Yeon has perfectly perfected four make-ups expressing elegant and delicate beauty and intense charisma of the actress. (Google translate)

A few faces of Soyeon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bananacad said:

So happy today!  Finally the long awaited high cut pictorial and afy pictures are released today.  A very happy day for me indeed! 

Yeah, we are so happy that finally we saw her High Cut pictorial and AFY AD video making. I want another pictorial this year. 

An article had the title: Elegant or Chic "... Kim So-yeon, Goddess of War"

2017081801001599000115781.jpg

2017081801001599000115782.jpg

2017081801001599000115783.jpg

Kim So-yeon in the picture perfectly perfected the makeup that expresses the elegant and delicate beauty and the intense charisma of the actress. In particular, she showed her beauty, which is both seductive and sexy, and focused on her luxurious image and beautiful visuals.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201708180100159900011578&ServiceDate=20170817

Looking at the photos reveals a sophisticated look that matches the reddish pink lips on a moist, clear skin, and the reddish pink balls and coral lips produce a luxurious look. On the other hand, the black background showed charisma. The stingy black eyeliner and burgundy lips finished the chic image.
In the interview after the filming, Kim did not hesitate to praise her husband Lee Sang Woo.

201708160801775539_59937dc92bad6.jpg

Spoiler

201708160801775539_59937dc986d0b.jpg

201708160801775539_59937dc9d8644.jpg

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=5516487

I am so glad that she married a good man and she is happy. :wub:

tumblr_oul6t57XnJ1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

• Like 2

Soyeon and Sang Woo attended Yoo Jang Young`s stage drama yesterday ....It was a rainy evening. I saw that Lee Sang Yoon was there too.

I wondered why Lee Sang Yoon was there and,  from the poster, I think it is the same musical "Rebecca" that their friend Song Chang Ui is a protagonist.  Maybe both Song Chang Ui and Yoo Jang Young appeared in this musical.

Spoiler

tumblr_ouetn9FggZ1sdd1ivo6_r2_540.jpg

High Cut Beauty releaded another picture of Soyeon on their Instagram. I don`t mind at all. Hope to continue for a long time like this. :tongue:

WOW!

tumblr_ouetn9FggZ1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

I want to see beautiful Soyeon in another pictorial. And please, Drama Gods, send her a new script!!!!!

A short article about her pictorial.

FOREIGN201708231305000440295817258.jpg

An attractive picture of Kim So-yeon was revealed. Kim So - yeon has perfectly appealed his elegant and chic charm through the high cut picture. The moist skin and pink lips maximized her sophistication, while the pink ball touches revealed her elegance. In addition, her charisma, which can not be hidden from her side, turned out as she turned her head.
http://kr.people.com.cn/n3/2017/0823/c310295-9259128.html

• Like 2

Lee Sang Woo was at the shooting for his underwear brand Evan Cris a couple of days ago and he and staff (including the model) went to dinner after that. Soyeon accompanied him.

Our couple is adorable. In the All for You Ad, I can`t take my eyes off of them. It was hard to notice the clothes they were wearing. :tongue:

• Like 2

Lee Sang-woo is nervous about his debut in the reality show, and he continues to make phone conversations with his actress Kim So-yeon and gives a new affection of the newlyweds.

Spoiler

2017.8.27 Lee Sang Woo on MBC show "It's Dangerous Outside the Blankets": Even leaving home, just thinking about his wife Kim So Yeon

On the new show of MBC "It's Dangerous Outside the Blankets" broadcast on the night of August 27, Lee Sang Woo revealed his new sweet life with Kim So Yeon. He said: "I have a lot to do at home...I make sandwich or hamburger petty. This time, I had to empty my room because So Yeon would come in. It's fun to decorate the room."

That day, Sang Woo arrived at the hostel, he unpacked his luggage and recalled his wife's advice. And he called his wife Kim So Yeon 3 times after entering the hostel. At the third call, So Yeon said: "Oppa, I waited for your call", and asked "Are you still alone?" Sang Woo exclaimed, "Someone came and I think I should say good-bye...." He said, "It's fun" and So Yeon bursted into laughter. Sang Woo said "Good night" and So Yeon said: "Mmm...Good night. Fighting~2665.png

Source: Naver - Trans: Sso Fanpage

art_1503851893.jpg

Outside the bed is dangerous' Lee Sang-woo's unique love for Kim so yeon was revealed.

On MBC 's out on the 27th, "It' s dangerous outside," Lee Sang - woo and his wife Kim So - yeon were on the phone.Sangwoo spoke to his wife Kim So-yeon on the phone while packing a bag to move to the hotel.
Kim So-yeon said, "If you want to buy something, you should not buy it once, but it is better to take everything you have to do." Soon-woo packed up his burden.
Lee arrived at the hostel and told Kim So-yeon that he had arrived safely.
Afterwards, Yong Jun-hyung arrived at the hotel, but Sang-woo felt the crowd and did not leave the room and talked with Kim So-yeon.
Kim said, "I've been waiting for you. Are you still alone? "
Lee Sang-woo said, "Someone came and said I should say hello tomorrow after sleeping."
Lee Sang Woo, who woke up the next morning, called Kim So - yeon again, and Kim So - yeon asked, "Did you eat breakfast?

Google translate

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OJXCAKNLP

they're so cute..he end the day by called her and start his day by call her as well...
ithink he called her as well once he reach the house, wasnt he ? the one phonecall when he open the door.

super cute..i wish they're join newlyweds diary, but i think both would too shy to join the show.

• Like 1

I loved to hear Soyeon`s voice in that MBC variety show even for a very short time. I miss Soyeon. :( Please DramaGod, hear our plea! I will be happy even with a Drama special.

Another picture with Soyeon wearing a wedding dress. I think it was from the time she tried wedding gowns for her wedding. She is beautiful in anything.

Spoiler

tumblr_ovc31ompMd1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

• Like 1