Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

15 hours ago, bananacad said:

Oh I see..  I guess we will just have to wait to see her then. 

We`ll see her soon in the video shooting for All for You (it is released in early August) and it is the pictorial for High Cut who could be seen again in August.  I still wait to hear the good news about an acting project. The last half of the year is getting full with all kind of dramas but we still don`t hear the good news. Fingers crossed. Dramagods, be kind with us!

In the meantime Soyeon is more active on Instagram. She posted a cute short video with her admiring herself after Suan made her hair. Without a mirror, it is good Vivavideo. After she realised that she is recorded became shy. :lol: Thanks for sharing the video with us. It is the first time she uploaded a video on Instagram.

She commented: "Thank You, Suan!"

another source

• Like 1

We saw this picture at Suan Instagram. She reposted at her page.

Kim So - yeon published a photo from her last photoshoot in her Instagram on the 31st July.
In the picture, she is wearing a white dress. She also showed a short skirt and a waist line revealing her legs, and she showed her flawless figure in this dress. (Google translations)

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20170731/85610326/2

Hope the pictorial will be avaiable for us soon.

• Like 2

Waiting for the pictorial to be released and hope she will shoot another one this year.

It was an article before her marriage that showed Soyeon through the years. In the early years of her  debut, she can not hide her sophisticated looks even in modest makeup.(Instyle magazine article)

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo3_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo4_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo5_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo6_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo7_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo8_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo9_540.png

tumblr_otw85nKOqT1sdd1ivo10_540.png

tumblr_otfm06GFhe1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

http://www.instylekorea.com/issue/article_view.asp?seq=2906

• Like 1

I found another CF from her teen days but it is not from You Tube so I will put a link to those videos. 

High school days commercials

234FED38534D3943012C0A

http://kakaotv.daum.net/embed/player/cliplink/57983105?alert=true&m_prevent_sdk_use=true&m_use_inline=true&service=daum_tistory&section=daum_tistory

http://kakaotv.daum.net/embed/player/cliplink/57983106?playsinline=1&alert=true&m_prevent_sdk_use=true&m_use_inline=true&service=daum_tistory&section=daum_tistory

source http://winshc.tistory.com/m/478

She has not only appeared in the standard programs of the three broadcasting stations in her debut three years, but also has a great career in CF shooting. It became one of the youngest cosmetics models by contracting with Pacific, a leader in the cosmetics industry, and emerged as one of the top performing entertainers holding five CFs in one hand - Marzo, Binggrae, Lotteria, and computer.

241DFF4B551CD3E71B4FB6

Spoiler

2724E24B551CD3E8173FC0

2224274B551CD3E9185E82

21245A4B551CD3EA17C605

232B0D4B551CD3EB13DC9E

source http://winshc.tistory.com/m/645

• Like 1

Kim So yeon in drama 'Comeback Home' in 1996

tumblr_ou5c6u2Sb71sdd1ivo2_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler

She was still 16 when she appeared in SBS drama "City Men and Women" (1996) in a supporting role.

Spoiler

02025528_zz16.gif

2519C93F54B7AE622FB9DC

f1390df3ab8e32d22957573f939e5442.jpg

It is hard to spot her in the next video because the quality is pretty bad but I saw her a couple of times.

In 1996 as well she appeared in SBS drama You Can't Stop Mom as the eldest daughter.

20160902000740_0.jpg

and in MBC drama "Seven Spoon"

20160902000739_0.jpg

source

She appeared in other two dramas in 1996 : KBS2  Reporting for Duty  (Yes Sir)

tumblr_ou5c6u2Sb71sdd1ivo4_r2_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_ou5c6u2Sb71sdd1ivo6_r1_1280.png

%BD%C5%B0%ED%C7%D5%B4%CF%B4%D9_02_%C6%F7

%BD%C5%B0%ED%C7%D5%B4%CF%B4%D9_01_%C6%F7

f3392bd210684346a1ccb3850b67233c.jpg

tumblr_ou5c6u2Sb71sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

tumblr_ou5c6u2Sb71sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

video

and MBC Open Your Heart .

• Like 1

Thanks for those pictures @larus.  I too have been waiting patiently for the new photos and afy video.  

Really wish she can get another role.  Lately  I have seen several new drama news from actress that are similar aged as so yeon,  such as ha ji won,  and Lee Bo young.  But still just nothing for our actress.  Is it because she's not getting offers to the roles,  or she is declining them? 

Perhaps...  She's pregnant?!  Just a guess.  But that's probably not the case.  

• Like 1

Hi gals...

iam looking for Kim soyeon - Lee sangwoo couple thred in shipper paradise, but fund nothing. turn out i can find it here.

amongst so many couple that got / will get married this year, this couple by far is my favourite. i dont know, when i staring at this couple, i feel warm inside. they're personified the real couple. both are very shy but mature.

I particularly liking Lee sang woo, and once he said that if he dating, its mostly because the girl is approach him first because he's very quiet and shy. Now that i see him with KSY, iam not sure who approach who's first because KSY is also shy hahaha...probably jst like KSY said that they're naturally grown closer.

The way LSW stare at her after he kissed her on the wedding day  is showing his true heart...as if his eyes showing :wub::wub: though it's just a few seconds, but its so heartwarming. usually LSW always reserved and avoid to stare his costar (maybe because he's shy or its just his habits} but with soyeon he loves or should i say, cant help to stare at her always.

though they're not as showing off their affection their loves unlike another couple, but this is more cuter.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bananacad said:

Really wish she can get another role.  Lately  I have seen several new drama news from actress that are similar aged as so yeon,  such as ha ji won,  and Lee Bo young.  But still just nothing for our actress.  Is it because she's not getting offers to the roles,  or she is declining them? 

Perhaps...  She's pregnant?!  Just a guess.  But that's probably not the case.  

Tell me about it. I am waiting for the news and I am losing my faith that we`ll see her this year in a new drama. I will be happy if the show will air next year too. I was hoping that she will get the offer for Buam-dong Revenge Social Club but another actress received the offer. I am talking about Lee Ye Won who has the same age as our girl. I like Lee Yo Won and I am OK with the casting but funny thing... it is the third time when I thought about a role for Soyeon and Yo Won get it instead. :)

If she is pregnant I will be happy for her. Then we`ll have to get used to not seing her active in the industry for a few years. We have to wait and receive the good news, whatever they are. 

About roles... I don`t think she is in a position to decline offers unless it is not a good role for her. She has passion for acting and wants to work. The good thing is that lately we see that threre are some dramas with actresses late 30`s and over 40`s as the main leads but there are not enough in comparation to the similar male actors. But it is a good sign.  The majority of dramas have younger protagonists. Even when the male lead is late 30`s, the heroine is usual younger. I read about upcoming kdramas and there are a few exemples. Two Cops has  Cho Jung-Seok  and now Hyeri has been offer the role. In  Untouchable we`ll have Jin Goo as male lead and Jung Eun Ji as the first female lead. I was excited that Yoo Ji Tae could be the male lead fro Mad Dog but taken aback when I read this morning that Ryu Hwa-young was invited to appear as a main character. 

Fingers crossed that Soyeon will recieve good roles in the future. 

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

iam looking for Kim soyeon - Lee sangwoo couple thred in shipper paradise, but fund nothing. turn out i can find it here.

amongst so many couple that got / will get married this year, this couple by far is my favourite. i dont know, when i staring at this couple, i feel warm inside. they're personified the real couple. both are very shy but mature.

It is not a shipper paradise thread but we can discuss everything related to our favorite actress. And Sang Woo is family now so we can talk about the couple.

I agree with your commnet. It is what I feel about Sang Woo and Soyeon as a couple. Yes, both are shy and introverted people. It is faith that they met at the right moment in life. Too bad they did not meet all these good circumstances earlier. :) They`re naturally grown closer as they were shooting the drama for 8 months, plus they met when they were shooting All for You advertisement too (a little earlier from shooting the drama). All that helped. They are similar in personality but in the same time they complement each other too. Soyeon is more lively and anxious type and Sang Woo has always a calm demeanor. I think they are a good influence on each other too. We are cheering for their happiness.  

• Like 1

So Yeon left a message to fans in her Daum Cafe and DC.

Sso FB fanpage translated the message.

Spoiler

^^*******♡

잘 지내시고 계신가요!^^*♡너무 덥죠^^;;;
작년 이맘때. 더위에,정신이 오락가락ㅋ 했던때를 생각하다ㅋ...안부 전할겸 인사왔어요^^***
잘 지내고 계신거죠!^^*♡
너무도 궁금해 하실 차기작 소식을 못 전해드려서ㅜㅜ 늘...아쉬운마음에 발걸음이 쉽지가않네요^^;;;;
조만간...꼭.좋은작품 만날거라...믿으며...저도 잘 지내고있답니다^^*

별다른 소식이 없음에도 이렇게 한결같이 응원해주시는 모습들에...*정말 이 감사함을..하루 빨리 보답드리고 싶은데 말예요...ㅜㅜ

정말...정말...감사합니다...****

이 음식사진은^^;;;여러분들은 좋아해주실 사진이라 믿으며 살짝 올려봐요ㅋ^^*우하하
즐거운 요리~~^^***

------------------------

How are you? ^^*♡ It’s too hot ^^;;;
This time last year, it was so hot, so my mind was coming and goingㅋ Recall that time ㅋ ... I come here to greet everyone ^^***
Are you well? ^^*♡
I’m not be able to tell you about the next work that you are wondering about ㅜㅜ My mood always feels regret..the step is not easy ^^;;;;
Sooner or later... I believe I'll meet a good work... I am also living well ^^*

I do not have much news, but I want to thank all of you for supporting me like this ... I really appreciate it … I want to repay you soon, but ... ㅜㅜ

Really ... really ... thank you ... ****

This photo of food (left) ^^;;; I think everyone would like it, so I post it ㅋ^^* Uhaha ... Happy Cooking ~~^^***

Trans by: Sso Fanpage

It seams that Sang woo made the rib, the rest of the food made by So Yeon. 

So, she doesn`t have any offers at the moment ( I am sad about it:() but it is good thing that she still has hope. We are behind her and wishing her the good luck. Yeah ... we support her. I am glad she is living well.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, larus said:

So Yeon left a message to fans in her Daum Cafe and DC.

Sso FB fanpage translated the message.

Hide contents

^^*******♡

잘 지내시고 계신가요!^^*♡너무 덥죠^^;;;
작년 이맘때. 더위에,정신이 오락가락ㅋ 했던때를 생각하다ㅋ...안부 전할겸 인사왔어요^^***
잘 지내고 계신거죠!^^*♡
너무도 궁금해 하실 차기작 소식을 못 전해드려서ㅜㅜ 늘...아쉬운마음에 발걸음이 쉽지가않네요^^;;;;
조만간...꼭.좋은작품 만날거라...믿으며...저도 잘 지내고있답니다^^*

별다른 소식이 없음에도 이렇게 한결같이 응원해주시는 모습들에...*정말 이 감사함을..하루 빨리 보답드리고 싶은데 말예요...ㅜㅜ

정말...정말...감사합니다...****

이 음식사진은^^;;;여러분들은 좋아해주실 사진이라 믿으며 살짝 올려봐요ㅋ^^*우하하
즐거운 요리~~^^***

------------------------

How are you? ^^*♡ It’s too hot ^^;;;
This time last year, it was so hot, so my mind was coming and goingㅋ Recall that time ㅋ ... I come here to greet everyone ^^***
Are you well? ^^*♡
I’m not be able to tell you about the next work that you are wondering about ㅜㅜ My mood always feels regret..the step is not easy ^^;;;;
Sooner or later... I believe I'll meet a good work... I am also living well ^^*

I do not have much news, but I want to thank all of you for supporting me like this ... I really appreciate it … I want to repay you soon, but ... ㅜㅜ

Really ... really ... thank you ... ****

This photo of food (left) ^^;;; I think everyone would like it, so I post it ㅋ^^* Uhaha ... Happy Cooking ~~^^***

Trans by: Sso Fanpage

So, she doesn`t have any offers at the moment ( I am sad about it:() but it is good thing that she still has hope. We are behind her and wishing her the good luck. Yeah ... we support her. I am glad she is living well.

I just saw the fb post too.  I feel sorry too.  Maybe I shouldn't have been too anxious?  From the massage I sense So Yeon is worried for keeping the fans waiting.  And for that I feel there is a lot of pressure for her.  

I don't want her to just go with any script.  So I don't mind the wait for a good role.  I can be satisfied with more pictures on instagram and daum Cafe posts in the meantime.  

But it's good to see she's picking up on cooking.  I always knew she would become good at it.  Because she would work hard on getting better and knows it's one of her weak points.  So kudos to her for overcoming that.  I am sure Sang woo is delighted to have a delicious meal prepared for him by his wife :)

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 11:26 AM, bananacad said:

I just saw the fb post too.  I feel sorry too.  Maybe I shouldn't have been too anxious?  From the massage I sense So Yeon is worried for keeping the fans waiting.  And for that I feel there is a lot of pressure for her.  

I don't want her to just go with any script.  So I don't mind the wait for a good role.  I can be satisfied with more pictures on instagram and daum Cafe posts in the meantime.  

Yes, she wanted to adress her fans`s anxious need to see her in a new project. It is an unintentional  pressure and I am sure she is the first to want to be back at work but sometimes life is not giving us all that we want.  But we understand her and suport her anyway. At least she is happy in her personal life and that`s fantastic.

She is more active on Instagram. We have new pictures with her. She is supporting Park Seung Hee, a Korean short track speed skater and her colleague in Real Man show, and PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics Games  and that`s sweet.

Spoiler

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo2_500.png

Google translation for her message

Hello, this is actor Kim So Yeon ^^ *
 I inherited a meaningful campaign for Park Seung Hee ^ ^ ** Park Seung Hee ♡ * Thank you
^^ ~ *
`One united passion, one united Korea, one united world`
2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games
Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Paralympic Successful! ^^ *
All Korean players including Park Seung Hee!
I will cheer and cheer again !! ^^

South Korea will organize 2018 Winter Olympic Games and K-pop girl group Girl's Day was named an honorary ambassador for the games. Hyeri who is a member of the group said she's friend with short tracker-turned-speed skater Park Seung-hi and that Park is one athlete she'll keep a close eye on during PyeongChang 2018. Now Soyeon is supporting her too. I love how they  remained friends after that reality show.

It seams that it is like Ice Buchet Chellenge campaign. They have to name other three people who has to support the Winter Olympic Games.

• Like 1

There are more photos that SoYeon posted on her instagram too.  Seems like her friend brought her a gift.  And they captured the moment of her opening the gift. 

I guess now that Sang woo has work,  her friends feel they can finally steal her out for a few hours.  Haha.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bananacad said:

There are more photos that SoYeon posted on her instagram too.  Seems like her friend brought her a gift.  And they captured the moment of her opening the gift. 

I guess now that Sang woo has work,  her friends feel they can finally steal her out for a few hours.  Haha.  

Yeah... Sang Woo is busy filming his drama and Soyeon is spending quality time with her friends. Good for her.

Spoiler

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo9_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

source 1 2

So pretty cup ^^* Thanks, Jessie!

Her friend, Suan, posted a time-lapse video from their meeting.

source

• Like 1

Florence weddings- seejung, the one who create the wedding dress for Soyeon uploaded two pictures with our girl.

She wrote: "I will never forget, the same heart always ~~ ^^ Thank you ~~ So Yeon ~ ~ ^^.

Spoiler

tumblr_ou7oi9doD91sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

It was uploaded a picture of Soyeon from INR 3. I love this picture. So beautiful!

• Like 2

Spoiler

It looks like Soyeon is enjoying making food and eating these days. She uploaded two pictures with potatoes dishes on her Daum Cafe. The food looks delicious. Good job, Sso!

She commented: 감자가 많아서 해봤어요/ I did a lot of potatoes/ I've tried many potatoes

좋은하루요!!  have a good day/ good luck

• Like 1

One of Soyeon`s friends, fashion designer Kim Da Hyun , uploaded two pictures on her Instagram on August 12.

Spoiler

tumblr_oul6t57XnJ1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_oul6t57XnJ1sdd1ivo2_540.png

She wrote that they were chatting a couples of hourse and promise to call again sometime.

• Like 1