Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

12705604_1274900325860027_71019449681794

Character description

Bong Hae Ryung played by Kim So yeon

Awakening after the time standstill, she's able to feel the love!

One word to describe that woman, it's "Beautiful". When she was in college, she was a model for the school propaganda, and you could see she had extraordinary beauty. Now that she's in her 30s, her pure smile is as beautiful as a flower and she's more beautiful than ever before. Many things happen in her family. She's the oldest daughter who takes care of everyone, she's very reliable, and that makes her more beautiful. She's calm and sincerely listens to others. She's enthusiastic and caring, she laughs and cry with others too. Seeing wildflowers blooming along roadsides, or a puppy snoozing can make her feel happy. She has a healthy "mind" and optimistic personality that makes her shine more brightly. Her husband is the chief of the planning department of " HS Group", a national leader company. He has a successful career. Her mother-in-law is a famous hanbok designer. However, she's not like her sweet talker younger sister-in-law. She also can't compare to her older sister-in-law. In people's eyes, she's very fortunate to get married into her husband's family. Whether she understands or feels grateful to every little thing, she still cannot satisfy her mother-in-law. Thanks to her stingy father Sam Bong, she has a habit of careful calculation. In her mother-in-law's eyes, this habit is poor and contemptible. She's patient and endured like her mother Sook Nyeo, but her mother in-law thinks she's "malicious". Finally, when her marriage came to an end, she found new love. Then, her ex-husband said to her, "Let's love each other again."

Source: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gahwa/cast/cast3.html
English Translation by: Kim So Yeon - Sso Fanpge

• Like 2

14 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

So her marriage "came to an end" - divorced already?

Could this hint reconciliation story / journey vs new life & love?

I am puzzled how to respond. I saw that you quoted a comment from Rubie from 2010.

I thought at first that it is about Happy Home. Well, it fits... :D Yes, the main story of the love triangle is this. Hae Ryung will be torn between feelings... old love vs new one.

• Like 1

On 19.02.2016 at 8:18 AM, yuar19ingrid said:

It would be interesting how they play this out. I'm more traditional in that I want the already married / 1st original married couple to find love lost or to develop love that was not there

I like both leading men, slightly more LPM, and I am waiting to see how is going to be the story. I am curious about each couple chemistry on screen. Reading their story, my heart is torn between the two men just like our heroine. I can`t decide right now. What I want is to give all the actors a good story.

• Like 2

The new teaser

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/751932/list/65569

I am really excited for this show. I love all the characters so far, even the annoying Bong siblings (aunt and uncle).

Hae Ryung and Hyun Ki`s relationship is so sad... I have a feeling that Hae Ryung and Ji Gun know each other from the past. I love Mi soon already. Even her useless husband is entertaining to watch.

• Like 2

When the news about Kim Young Chul and Kim Ji Ho were practicing hard for their cooking scenes for Happy Home I thought to myself : "Thank God Soyeon is not doing the cooking part." :D She is really clumsy in the kitchen. It would have been very hard for her. But guess what! She is playing a cooking teacher. :w00t:  In the last episode of WGM,  So Yeon tells Si Yang that in her new drama she plays someone who is good at cooking, like a cooking teacher. Si Yang is shocked at the statement and so do I. :blink:  So Yeon said that the PD  must’ve not seen WGM and do not know about her lack of cooking skills.  So Yeon asks if he could teach her to improve her cutting skills, how to use a knife. 

She is funny..

tumblr_o2nl376v6T1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

The panelist reaction at the news... :D

Spoiler

tumblr_o2nl376v6T1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

tumblr_o2nl376v6T1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

After I had a good laugh, I started to worry. Is there a stunt double for her?  This is dangerous! :w00t:

I guess, after Hae Ryung will divorce, she will return to her family home, and maybe she will take the place of her sister in law in the family business. It was said that Mi Soon will start another restaurant on her own.

So Yeon, the cooking teacher!  I will cheer on you! Being an actor is wonderful. :D

'Happy Home' has unveiled Kim So-yeon's still cuts

photo692925.jpg

While MBC's new weekend drama, "Happy Home" is ready to begin on February 27th, the drama has revealed Bong Hae-ryeong (Kim So-yeon)'s still cut images portraying two opposite sides of her character.

In the unveiled still images, Bong Hae-ryeong's two opposite looks have been captured. One image shows her neat style in a light blue shirt and a pink skirt with polka dot print. However, in another image, she is looking at someone while holding a blanket tight in lingerie revealing her shoulders.

The production team of "Happy Home" said, "Kim So-yeon is an actress with versatile appeals from elegant to sexy. She pulled off the chemise look revealing her lean shoulders during the take on February 16th. We could finish the filming fast thanks to her strong acting skills to deliver the changing emotions".

Hancinema http://www.hancinema.net/-happy-home-has-unveiled-kim-so-yeon-s-still-cuts-91660.html

• Like 2

Drama still cuts reveal Kim So Yeon affectionately interacting with her 'son'

On Tuesday, Namoo Actors revealed still cuts from the set of 'When One's Home Is Happy,' on which Kim So Yeon plays the main female lead. 

In the still cuts, Kim So Yeon is affectionately getting his 'son' ready for school, making sure that he has his lunch and that he is dressed warmly. 

A rep of Kim So Yeon relayed, "Kim So Yeon is trying and preparing harder than ever to act the role of a mother. She's trying her best to deliver an honest portrayal of maternal love. She also constantly takes care of the actor that plays her son even when the camera isn't on. Please show lots of interest in Kim So Yeon who possesses sincerity."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/drama-still-cuts-reveal-kim-so-yeon-affectionately-interacting-with-her-son