Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I am interested in the thriller "Voice" and I visited the thread. I remember that Lee Hana (the protagonist of the new OCN drama) dropped family drama "Our Gap Soo" after the first script reading. It was a few days after the script reading and her side announced that it is due to "differences in the directions that were discussed". It was over disagreement over the character. It happens in the kdramaland.  I feel that it is the same situation of Soyeon. They receive a synopsis and a description of the character. They discuss a particular character and the actors have a surprise that after they receive the first script, the situation has changed. I think Lee Hana did a great job dropping that family drama and waited for something better. Now I wish Soyeon will pick a thriller too. :) If Bae Doo na will refuse to appear in Secret Forest, can Soyeon play there with Jo Seung Woo? Pretty please! :) I would love to see Bae Doona on small screen so maybe after she refused Voice she found in Secret Forest a better role. But if she won`t take the role .... 

I still can`t believe I almost had Joo Jin Mo and Kim So yeon in another project. Now I have another wish. I want Soyeon to play someday with Jo Seung woo. I remember an interview where Soyeon said that she will want to play with Jo Seung Woo. I don`t find that interview but I`am curious is someone else remembers this information.

• Like 1

Falling for Innocence friends...

I am so glad we have a video with Soyeon and Lee Si Un meeting at 2016 MBC Drama Awards. Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun min were there too. :)

Spoiler

Yoon hyun Min presenting an award

Yoon-Hyun-Min-Kyung-Soo-Jin.png

• Like 1

On 05.01.2017 at 1:04 PM, larus said:

I remember an interview where Soyeon said that she will want to play with Jo Seung Woo. I don`t find that interview but I`am curious is someone else remembers this information.

I`ve remembered very well. I am proud of myself.  :) I found the article but it was older than I thought. It was an article/interview from February 2011.

2011020200159_0.jpg

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/02/02/2011020200197.html

Well, Soyeon, hope your wish will become true someday. I want that too. :)

• Like 2

Kim So yeon had some of unusual and daring dresses on the red carpet. One of them was the asymmetric black dress she wore at SBS Drama Awards in 2008. No matter how slim she is, she always has a fantastic figure on the red carpet.

"Enchanting appearance of black dress"

1230729066.674669_PP08123100068.JPG?type=w540

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0002056082

Who will forget her most daring red carpet appearance? I don`t like the dress but she had wore that dress like a pro. She had 27 years old and a great tone body fitting the dress. Knowing her true personality, is shocking. She made an appearance with her Namoo colleague Kwon Min.

http://s10.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5323d8aat5d4c87844ed9

Again in 2007 at 28th Blue Gragon Film Festival she wore a backless golden dress. I saw the same dress on Shin Mina in a pictorial .

"Golden Dress Dazzling'"

1195816503.263395_PP07112300041.JPG?type=w540

Spoiler

1195816503.169411_PP07112300040.JPG?type=w540

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0000539618

tumblr_ojh17zvR9Z1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

With Kim Kang Woo, her then Namoo colleague.

4748877e51e0e&filename=4.jpg

I love this green color on her. I wish she will wear this color again someday. Stunning lady.

2008 Pusan Film Festival 

tumblr_ojik57N8pF1sdd1ivo2_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ojik57N8pF1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, larus said:

http://s10.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5323d8aat5d4c87844ed9

1195816503.263395_PP07112300041.JPG?type=w540

tumblr_ojik57N8pF1sdd1ivo2_r1_500.jpg

These three night dresses were the best when KSY put on previously,....I noticed last time her legs wasn't that slim, and with some scar marks on her leg, especially she wore the white sexy one....however, I noticed her legs became better (slimmer and sexy) lately in her photo especially the one she walked with Kwak siyang on red carpet when going for the award presentation in 2015.

Nevertheless, i still think she is born to be a model in overall, her sharp face feature, her sexy slim body, especially her damn "sexy shoulders", (look at her golden dress she wore)....if she is not an actor, she can be a full time model.

I know her capabilities not just acting, she is good in art drawing and can also be a news reader or DJ or programme host. She is One of the few talented actresses :) and also willing to try on any new challenges in life....like improve singing, bungee jumping, etc...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

These three night dresses were the best when KSY put on previously,....I noticed last time her legs wasn't that slim, and with some scar marks on her leg, especially she wore the white sexy one....however, I noticed her legs became better (slimmer and sexy) lately in her photo especially the one she walked with Kwak siyang on red carpet when going for the award presentation in 2015.

She always had great legs. I personally don`t like skinny legs on women. I think it is important to have proportions. Every human body is beautiful if there is a good proportion on all the parts of the body. I see many beautiful actresses on the red carpet but there are some that have a natural elegance. Kim So Yeon is one of them. I agree that she is like a model. No wonder that she is praised for the red carpet all the time. You can notice her. She knows how to wear her outfits.

I think her older red carpet appearances were more bolder. I notice the other actresses on the red carpet looking for Soyeon pictures and I think the red carpet ten years ago was much better than the present one. Now, we can see a "standardized fashion" on the red carpet. It`s becoming so boring. But they are still beautiful people. :)

Soyeon was younger. Getting older, you need to keep the body in form so she needs to exercise and we know that she doesn`t like physical exercises much. I love how healthy she looked after Iris, when she has trained more.

I wanted to present Soyeon with her short dresses next so you gave me the perfect excuse to show the pictures. :w00t:

2008 at Gourmet press conference

kim-so-yun-sexy-dress.jpg?w=700

Presenting an award.

호불호 김소연 골반.JPG | 인스티즈

14th Pusan International Film Festival 2009

Loved this appearance. So youthful and full of color.

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/files/NP/P/2009/10/PP09100900162.JPG

2009 Iris promotion

호불호 김소연 골반.JPG | 인스티즈

and the black leather dress...

2009100501265_1.jpg

2010 Dr. Champ press conference.

She wore a pink leopard-print dress by Blugirl (Spring/Summer 2010), junior line of Blumarine at the press conference of Prosecutor Princess. It was such a drastic change from the previous year when she did Iris. Now she looked totally sexy and cute in the same time.

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/2010032415542511929_2.jpg

Dr. Champ press conference 2010

DrChamp_press1.jpg?resize=408%2C620

In 2013 at BIFF

tumblr_ojk9h5CEzE1sdd1ivo10_r1_500.jpg

2014  I Need Romance 3 press conference

tumblr_ojk9h5CEzE1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

That was some of her outfits...

We can`t leave without mention her pictorials...

Spoiler

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2014/03/af_org/kim-so-yeon_1395699316_af_org.jpg

http://m4.biz.itc.cn/pic/n/31/88/Img1218831_n.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv1mNjtB6lBF-6_9XcjsKCu8h9JtlgdfltYBttVrAwutU1x6Eo

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QyFYOz6Rcm4/UnLosfQPYzI/AAAAAAAAJ4k/CJfv8uMUoY0/s1600/Kim+So+Yeon+Grazia+Korea+November+2013+3.jpg

Imagini pentru kim so yeon legs

and one of my favorite pictures...

tumblr_ojkabbe7QS1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.jpg

• Like 2

Hey there , today i saw casting news for KBS action thriller drama Criminal minds which adpats from American Series . Actually i eyeing on this drama since it was first announced to remake in korean version  and hope Sso could get role in it as it is action draman and production team are Taewon entertainment which produced Iris and athena . But They offered to kim ah joong but she is in considering state why KBS can't See Sso that she rock in their hit action drama Iris .Just finger crossed.

Ialso  interest in Tvn " Secret Forest " Anyway excited for what kind of project she would chose next  .Miracle happen sometimes 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dingsisutgan said:

Hey there , today i saw casting news for KBS action thriller drama Criminal minds which adpats from American Series . Actually i eyeing on this drama since it was first announced to remake in korean version  and hope Sso could get role in it as it is action draman and production team are Taewon entertainment which produced Iris and athena . But They offered to kim ah joong but she is in considering state why KBS can't See Sso that she rock in their hit action drama Iris .Just finger crossed.

Ialso  interest in Tvn " Secret Forest " Anyway excited for what kind of project she would chose next  .Miracle happen sometimes 

So far all upcoming dramas that I was interested are casting other actresses. :) I wanted Soyeon to play in a procedural drama, a thriller but I think I would have to wait a little longer. This year there are a lot of crime genre in the works. I will watch most of them because I like the genre but I am OK if she will chose something else. It seams that Korean audience doesn`t care for much for thrillers but who knows? But being too many I am a little worried. 

About Criminal Minds, I don`t know how the Korean version will be. It is one of my favorite procedural shows. What I liked about the series was the dynamic between all the character, the friendship they had. They were all so cool. :) I love all of them. The actors did a great job. I want to see an assemble show but knowing the Koreans they will chose a leads and second leads. I hope not. I am curious which story Korean would choose. I heard they are decided from first 7 seasons.

About Secret Forest.... I have a feeling Bae Doona will accept the role. If they offered her a role I think it is a good role for an actress. Fingers crossed. It doesn`t matter who will be cast, we lack good female characters in kdramas. The men are always take the interesting roles. I read that her character is a homicide cop who is overflowing with suspicions. I am OK if Soyeon will take a lead character as she did in Two Weeks (she was the forth actress on the credits) but a role that have importance and lots of screen time.

I was eyeing Whisper and Mother and Lee Bo young had the offer for both and maybe she will take them both. 

Just Ice World remained on my list and the character fits her but I am relaxed about not being there either.

I still keep fingers crossed that she won`t be in My Sister Is Alive. Funny.... I really like the synopsis, it is a female centric drama, an actress will headline this drama but I really hate this writer`s shows. I read about them, I even tried to watch some scenes. No...  her dramas are definitely not my cup of tea. I don`t want to risk. :sweatingbullets:

Maybe there is another project that we did not hear about it yet. I really think she has another drama offer and I am really curious about her next project. Whatever she will chose I will watch. I trust her judgement. :)  IMO, the actors who are doing dramas are in disadvantage because they don`t have the whole script. Having just a synopsis and a promise about a direction of the character is not enough. They depend so much on the writer and on luck that the audience will like the show. Tight schedules... long night hours filming... They deserve at least a good script. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, larus said:

So far all upcoming dramas that I was interested are casting other actresses. :) I wanted Soyeon to play in a procedural drama, a thriller but I think I would have to wait a little longer. This year there are a lot of crime genre in the works. I will watch most of them because I like the genre but I am OK if she will chose something else. It seams that Korean audience doesn`t care for much for thrillers but who knows? But being too many I am a little worried. 

About Criminal Minds, I don`t know how the Korean version will be. It is one of my favorite procedural shows. What I liked about the series was the dynamic between all the character, the friendship they had. They were all so cool. :) I love all of them. The actors did a great job. I want to see an assemble show but knowing the Koreans they will chose a leads and second leads. I hope not. I am curious which story Korean would choose. I heard they are decided from first 7 seasons.

About Secret Forest.... I have a feeling Bae Doona will accept the role. If they offered her a role I think it is a good role for an actress. Fingers crossed. It doesn`t matter who will be cast, we lack good female characters in kdramas. The men are always take the interesting roles. I read that her character is a homicide cop who is overflowing with suspicions. I am OK if Soyeon will take a lead character as she did in Two Weeks (she was the forth actress on the credits) but a role that have importance and lots of screen time.

I was eyeing Whisper and Mother and Lee Bo young had the offer for both and maybe she will take them both. 

Just Ice World remained on my list and the character fits her but I am relaxed about not being there either.

I still keep fingers crossed that she won`t be in My Sister Is Alive. Funny.... I really like the synopsis, it is a female centric drama, an actress will headline this drama but I really hate this writer`s shows. I read about them, I even tried to watch some scenes. No...  her dramas are definitely not my cup of tea. I don`t want to risk. :sweatingbullets:

Maybe there is another project that we did not hear about it yet. I really think she has another drama offer and I am really curious about her next project. Whatever she will chose I will watch. I trust her judgement. :)  IMO, the actors who are doing dramas are in disadvantage because they don`t have the whole script. Having just a synopsis and a promise about a direction of the character is not enough. They depend so much on the writer and on luck that the audience will like the show. Tight schedules... long night hours filming... They deserve at least a good script. Fingers crossed.

Yeah Laurus as you said that might have certain dramas we did not heard about or still planning it or ??

So , just figer accrossed our Sso could really get excellent role which fix her well and get her raise again like her golden time in 2009 with IRIS. 

For the drama Ice world isn't it japanese remake and aslo action thriller right ?

I read about this drama at dramabeans and also want Sso in it of course because it is action drama

Anyway , as she said she would comeback in near future , we didn't have to wait too long for casting news  i guess 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingsisutgan said:

For the drama Ice world isn't it japanese remake and aslo action thriller right ?

I read about this drama at dramabeans and also want Sso in it of course because it is action drama

It is a remake after a Japanese drama but it is not an action drama. It is a mystery and romance drama. Actually, the female protagonist is a teacher and she is almost the entire time a suspect and the male protagonist is an insurance investigator who will eventually fell in love with her. There are two cops too who will investigate the case. The clues will be found one by one and we`ll find out eventually who was the real culprit. It won`t be the action movie/ drama that most of us are looking for. :phew:

The drama had appeal for me because of the cast, especially the two protagonists but the story was a little predictable for me. It is a classic drama of this genre. I don`t know how it will be in the Korean version. Sometime, the Japanese dramas have their distinct appeal. I don`t necessarily want her in this drama because the mystery for me is not there anymore... :w00t: It is possible that the Korean version will be a good one. If I will like the cast I will watch.

1 hour ago, dingsisutgan said:

Anyway , as she said she would comeback in near future , we didn't have to wait too long for casting news  i guess 

I hope we find out in near future about her next drama From the translations and reading between the lines, it looked like she has a new project soon but who knows? :).

• Like 1

I watched Lee SoEon`s segment with subtitles in the variety show "I Live Alone" because it had the moment with Soyeon and because they are friends. In next episode will appear Yoon Hyun Min too so it will be interesting to see him as well, to know him better. My favorite moments: Soyeon and Si Eon`s meeting, Hyun min and Si Eon`s meeting and when Si Eon said jokingly that he will work with SBS because MBC did not give him any award. :)

It was a short dialogue but I loved it. It was Soyeon who approached him first. She said that he is popular these days and that he was awesome and he tells her that he did not receive any awards. I felt sorry for him because I saw in the show how much he wanted to receive it. I was surprised seeing the variety show that the actors actually did not know beforehand if they will get an award. Sometimes it is predictable but not always. I hope one day he will get an award because he deserves it.

I wish Soyeon will make an appearance in an episode of I Live Alone, not as a protagonist but I hope she will be there as a guest for either Si Eon or Hyun min. :) Hope the whole FF team will come.

Speaking of friends.... Soyeon`s friend Bada is getting married in March. Congratulations! I am really happy for her.  

• Like 1

On 1/12/2017 at 8:04 PM, larus said:

My favorite moments: Soyeon and Si Eon`s meeting, Hyun min and Si Eon`s meeting and when Si Eon said jokingly that he will work with SBS because MBC did not give him any award. :)

I started to notice Lee Si Eon when he acted in Dr Champ (old drama) as supporting role, I found him very funny guy, :w00t: and later saw him in FFI drama pairing with Kim soyeon and Jung Kyung-Ho, subsequently he appeared in soyeon so called "marriage house" at WGM show together with Jung Kyung-Ho and Yoon Hyun-min, and later in 2016, he became more popular in "W" drama. Lee Si Eon is a comedian, he is really a funny guy....:w00t: he should get a MBC award for comedy role.....haha :lol::lol:

If you like Jung Kyung-Ho, his upcoming drama called "Missing Nine" will be aired soon by next week, 18 Jan. Its a combination of Disaster, Suspense and Mystery storyline with 3 clues given by the investigator and to be guess at the end : necklace, USB stick and black jacket...

The storyline suits my cup of tea:D......i will watch it....Jung Kyung-Ho is a close friend of Kim soyeon, how i wish they could act in the same drama.....:)

"Voice" drama also just released. I just watched 1st EP, i think not bad....i hope the thriller story can be as good as the "signal" one, or even better.....let's see how it goes....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

If you like Jung Kyung-Ho, his upcoming drama called "Missing Nine" will be aired soon by next week, 18 Jan. Its a combination of Disaster, Suspense and Mystery storyline with 3 clues given by the investigator and to be guess at the end : necklace, USB stick and black jacket...

The storyline suits my cup of tea:D......i will watch it....Jung Kyung-Ho is a close friend of Kim soyeon, how i wish they could act in the same drama.....:)

"Voice" drama also just released. I just watched 1st EP, i think not bad....i hope the thriller story can be as good as the "signal" one, or even better.....let's see how it goes....

I like survival dramas and crime procedural so both Missing 9 and Voice are on my watch list. I have 6 new dramas that I have to watch starting January til March so it is good that I cut Father Is Strange. If Soyeon would have not dropped the family drama I would have watch a 50 episodes for her. 

Lee Si eon is very good at comedy. I hope he will get an award sometime. It was funny how Yoon Hyun Min gave him an award made by sugar (I guess) and named it the Oldest New Actor Award. I don`t think he should have been nominated for the New Actor Award. He has 8 years in the industry. I will watch I Live Alone for Soyeon`s friends. Maybe they will call her on the phone at least, just like Kim Seung Woo did when he was on 2 day1 Nights.:)

• Like 2

I am so happy to see INR3 friends.

Nam Goong Min is missing from the picture. I think he is busy with his new drama. I think all friends gathered to celebrate Park Hyo joo`s pregnancy. A baby shower party with cake and healthy drinks.

More pictures

Spoiler

tumblr_ojkabbe7QS1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ojkabbe7QS1sdd1ivo5_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_ojkabbe7QS1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

sources Park Hyo Joo`s Instagram, Yoon Seung ah`s instagram, Yu Ha Jun`s instagram

• Like 1

I just finished watching EP 1 & EP 2 for drama "Voice", it was damn good, really exciting (highly recommended to anyone who loves thriller drama in this forum)....but the story quite similar to some of the American crime drama television series and Hollywood crime thriller movie :D. Since it is only EP 16....i will follow thru....:D

I like the 1st male lead, Jang Hyuk, since his drama on IRIS 2, how i wish Kim Soyeon can act in this drama too as main female lead because the screen time for female role quite a lot and i am sure she can perform excellent in this role.......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I like the 1st male lead, Jang Hyuk, since his drama on IRIS 2, how i wish Kim Soyeon can act in this drama too as main female lead because the screen time for female role quite a lot and i am sure she can perform excellent in this role.......

Iris 2 was the second drama I watched Jang Hyuk. The first one was the sageuk, Tree With Deep Roots. I like him two despite my dislike of Iris 2, I remember that he was great at fighting scenes. It would have been good for Soyeon to play in the OCN drama as it seams that the female protagonist has a good role so far. I still hope she will be the lead in an thriller female centric drama someday. :)

Speaking of Iris 2.... too bad they waste the opportunity to write a good sequel for Iris and Athena and having Sun Hwa as a central protagonist. It is irritating how women are left aside in this industry. It is so rare to see a woman in a good thriller. From what I see so far (in 2017), there are so many action/ crime shows for the big screen and only men are front center. Last year there were a few movies where women have an important role but this year I don`t see actresses being cast in a big production. Frustrating. But I am hoping kdramas can save face this year. There are a few dramas where we can see actresses on the spotlight, and not only the younger ones.

Fingers crossed for Soyeon`s new project!

15 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

I loved this drama,  I am glad the cast still keep in touch. I think So yeon is doing a popular kpop dance called TT by Twice lol. She is so cute. :D

Oh, that`s what she is doing? I thought that she is doing aegyo in front of the camera pointing the cake. But it makes sense that she is being cute mimicking a idol pop dance. We know she likes that. :D

• Like 2

What a surprise! Soyeon updated a selfie with her boyfriend, Sang Woo. From her comment it seams they are at All For You shooting. It is for spring collection, I think.

tumblr_ok8h54pYgp1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ok8h54pYgp1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

It was quite a surprise and there are a few articles about this. At this point I`ve numbered 7 articles. :w00t:

• Like 2