Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

3 minutes ago, charray said:

This is the movie. Is it the same one that you are talking about? 

Yes. I think I will watch both movies. I wanted to watch Love Actually since Soyeon mentioned about it but did not had  the opportunity. :)

Reading what Sang Woo said, I hope both will have a visit in Taiwan, eating delicious food and spend quality time together. ;)

And I want a new project for So Yeon soon. I am not good at waiting.

This is the other Taiwanese movie that So Yeon said that she had watched in her interview. She also said she likes the male lead character, Tai Yu. The interviewer then asked if she likes bad boys type like Tai Yu but she replied that she personally prefers nice guys.

44 minutes ago, charray said:

This is the other Taiwanese movie that So Yeon said that she had watched in her interview. She also said she likes the male lead character, Tai Yu. The interviewer then asked if she likes bad boys type like Tai Yu but she replied that she personally prefers nice guys.

Thanks for finding the second movie that Soyeon has mentioned. 

I understand Soyeon perfectly. In real life, the nice guys are the best but in movies, I prefer the bad boy types with a heart of gold or antiheroes, even villains (a good villain), complicated people, people who are misunderstood, tragic heroes. But really depending on the role, how the writer writes the characters.    

In these interviews Soyeon talked... a little. Much more then her boyfriend. :D I really liked that we were able to read some new information about our girl.

5 hours ago, larus said:

In these interviews Soyeon talked... a little. Much more then her boyfriend. :D I really liked that we were able to read some new information about our girl.

@larus and @charray

Thanks so much for sharing the good news about this couple....even though they were in separate interview and "forbidden" to talk about their relationship (it was stated on the above Chinese article) but thru the media "speculation", it is obvious that this couple are still in contact and KSY is so keen to learn from her mum and close friends for being a good wife in future....:D

Hope to hear the wedding bell from them soon :wub: ....Before that, i hope this couple can visit to Taiwan together (not separately) have a "pre-honey-moon" first....a couple must spend more quality time together when travelling, must go out of Korea....:D:D

8 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Thanks so much for sharing the good news about this couple....even though they were in separate interview and "forbidden" to talk about their relationship (it was stated on the above Chinese article) but thru the media "speculation", it is obvious that this couple are still in contact and KSY is so keen to learn from her mum and close friends for being a good wife in future....:D

Hope to hear the wedding bell from them soon :wub: ....Before that, i hope this couple can visit to Taiwan together (not separately) have a "pre-honey-moon" first....a couple must spend more quality time together when travelling, must go out of Korea....:D:D

It was said that they avoided talking about their feelings in the interview but it is normal. It is still early and I don`t want the media to make the pressure on the relationship. I think that so far the media was not pushy, they respected their privacy. Hope they are still happy together. I wish they will go on the trip overseas too. I can imagine how romantic will be a winter vacation. They could go somewhere with a lot of snow and resting in a room with a warm and cosy atmosphere. Or a trip on a tropical country. If they will go in the future in Taiwan together it would be great.  Back to reality. :w00t: 

Pictures from the Taiwanese interview.

tumblr_ohf19twu9H1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ohf19twu9H1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ohf19twu9H1sdd1ivo5_r1_500.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/sth1per/220874131064

BTW, I start watching MBC drama Light Night. As I have mentioned in an earlier post I wanted Soyeon to play the lead in this drama even before the casting announcement. I know that Lee Yo Won is doing great (she played a similar role before) but I wanted this kind of role for Soyeon too. A strong, determined woman who fights with other "sharks" in the business, who keeps her feelings guarded. Now I wonder all the time what would have been if...  I hope Soyeon will have an opportunity to play such role in the future. I am cheering to get a strong alpha woman role. 

YAY... Soyeon attended, today 30th November, VIP  premiere of the movie Pandora (director Park Jung-Woo). 

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20161130194629 &compcode=HK

It was a long time since I saw Soyeon at a movie premiere. The titleopf the article says... "Kim So Yeon, The Art of Seduction of a Cold Beauty".

Beautiful lady... I love the color of her hair. Love the boots.

Other pictures.

She is completely transformed when she smiles. Lovely. 

Another titles. "Kim So yeon, winter styling complete one with herringbone coat". "Kim So Yeon, intense eyes and intense red lipstick!" "Kim So yeon, winter flower/ beauty of the winter"

"Kim So-yeon attracted many people with her charismatic eyes."

20161130194802_P_00_C_1_646.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201611/sp20161130195733136730.htm

Spoiler

tumblr_ohgconWJ311sdd1ivo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ohgconWJ311sdd1ivo4_r1_500.jpg

2016113001003013800210411.jpg

tumblr_ohgconWJ311sdd1ivo5_r1_500.jpg

As I said before I love her boots so much. I really love her presence at the "Pandora" movie premiere. So elegant in that winter outfit! I don`t know about the earnings (the color with the overall combination is not my favorite ) but she looks great anyway. I was thinking when I will see her at these VIP movies premiere. If she is not doing movies at least as a guest to see her there. :D

I wonder what is her "connection" with this movie.

Red Ankle Boots from Marcie. I want them. :wub:

She has a leather skirt?

tumblr_ohgconWJ311sdd1ivo6_r1_500.jpg

▲김소연(사진=윤예진 기자 yoooon@)

I was so curious what Soyeon said at the fan meeting about her new projects. I read that she told the fans that her new role makes her very nervous.

I quote what SSo FB Fanpage translated about her words. She said in the Fan Meeting on Nov 27, “Next project makes me feel very nervous. Actually, I don`t know it was confirmed, or almost confirm, or there’s strong candidate, I'm also not so clear now. Maybe should be said that's a role different from Hae Ryung.”

So, from what I understand, she got an offer but it is not sure if she got the part or she is still a strong candidate. And about her role that it is different than her previous one, Hae Ryung. OK. I think it is better to not find out about a casting offer before it is a done deal. I always read about actors/ actresses that were offered the same role. She waited for months until they decided to cast her in Prosecutor Princess. It could happen to have a list of strong candidates for a role. Let`s see if she will be their choice for the role. 

But why she is very nervous? I mean every new role could make an actor be nervous, especially if it is a hard role or a role that gets you out of the comfort zone. But very nervous? Why? I would speculate a little. Maybe she will have a villainess role after so many years? Last time she convincingly played her role and she had a hard time with a part of the audience but now she is an established actress and hope more people can differentiate fantasy and reality. I don`t think she is very nervous about that.

A tough competition for ratings is stressful but she could be very nervous if the expectations about the role will be higher. A remake of a successful drama? Ohhh, that makes me very nervous. It is not only how an actor make the character their own but there is an inevitable comparison. A remake is hard to make and not always Korean versions can be good. I read about a couple of remakes for next year and I can see Soyeon in two of them.  I did not hear anything new about the remake of the Japanese Ice World but how about drama Mother? I know that Lee Bo young has been offered the titular role but she has also the drama Advance  to decide.( BTW, I would choose Advance).  From Dramabeans` article she was reportedly one of many A-list actresses that have been approached for this role. What if Soyeon has received an offer too? It can be possible. It is a remake after a successful Japanese drama, it is an unconventional heroine, she would play most of the time with a child actor. It`s something new for her. I would be nervous too (if she will receive someday a role for a remake I will be nervous for her).. It`s my speculation. :phew:

Well, we won`t know about her new role until we see the news. What I want is for her to have a couples of scripts and choose the best she can. Fingers crossed that we`ll see her next year on the screen.

• Like 2

Yeah... Namooactors released more pictures to tell us how it was at the fan meeting.

It started with rehearsal.
There is no audience
A small theater in Daehangno!

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo10_540.jpg

Really really A to Z
Carefully for fans
Kim So-yeon actor who sees fit perfectly!

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

Even though you rehearsed everything perfectly!
She is still nervous and nervous
She can not help it!

Debut 22 year actor Kim So Yeon actor
It looks more nervous than ever!

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

It really she was so nervous!
     If all the fans are happy and have a happy time
     It's good for you...

Kim So-yeon full of the actor's sincere heart
Would you like to go see the fans?

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo6_540.jpg

This fan meeting is special
It was a "Radio DJ" concept!

Without a moderator
A full 2 hour fan meeting of DJ Soyeon started!

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

Spoiler

Everyday Soyeon

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo7_540.jpg

Carefully, preparing gifts for fans.

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.jpg

It was a quiz time!

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo9_540.jpg

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

She talked with fans...

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

She sang...

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo8_540.jpg

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

Fans returned home... Until the next time...

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ohnew3ihfb1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

Her handwriting...

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

credit http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5652339&memberNo=1609562

• Like 2

Today was announced that Lee boyoung will do tvn Drama Mother after alI. I wanted So yeon to play the titular role so I was a little disappointed but I will look forward to see the Korean version. Lee Boyoung will do a good job.  Ok, so now I have to wait for another drama. So, SBS Drama Advance doesn't have a heroine? No, I won't dream about it! :D It's my number one wish that Soyeon will play someday in a  Park Kyung soo's drama but I will keep myself grounded. 

I am curious about her offer. Hope it was another role and it was not one of the contenders but never materialized. But I'm still waiting for the good news. A new project soon, please!

• Like 1

On 06.12.2016 at 1:19 AM, larus said:

Ok, so now I have to wait for another drama. So, SBS Drama Advance doesn't have a heroine?

Well, the news broke out today that Lee Bo Young is almost confirmed for Park Kyung Soo`s drama. It is a change in the name. It is called Whisper and it will be a suspense melodrama centered around a law firm and police. Well, I already said that if I was in her place and had to chose from both dramas I would not have chose the remake for sure. Now the question is Lee Boyoung will do the tnN drama Mother too? Hope not. So, there is a chance for other actresses to play the titular role or maybe there is a new opportunity for a role of antagonist in the Whisper drama also? She can do both as the other drama will air last half of 2017. I am jealous. :D

Let see what happens, what other dramas will appear for our girl.  What I know is that I can`t wait to find out about a new project for Soyeon. I keep my expectations low to not be disappointed.

9 hours ago, larus said:

Well, the news broke out today that Lee Bo Young is almost confirmed for Park Kyung Soo`s drama. It is a change in the name. It is called Whisper and it will be a suspense melodrama centered around a law firm and police. Well, I already said that if I was in her place and had to chose from both dramas I would not have chose the remake for sure. Now the question is Lee Boyoung will do the tnN drama Mother too? Hope not. So, there is a chance for other actresses to play the titular role or maybe there is a new opportunity for a role of antagonist in the Whisper drama also? She can do both as the other drama will air last half of 2017. I am jealous. :D

Let see what happens, what other dramas will appear for our girl.  What I know is that I can`t wait to find out about a new project for Soyeon. I keep my expectations low to not be disappointed.

Actually, I am more anxious to have news of her marriage than news of her new project. I hope she can focus on working out her relationship with Sang Woo to take it to next stage of marriage soon especially if she wants to have children.  

The projects that I was really interested in and had wanted her to do are:

1) Korean remake of Jdrama, Ice World but there is no more news on the project so maybe it might have been dropped. 

2) The Voice but unfortunately the female lead role had gone to other actress but I still planned to watch the drama as the premise of the drama seems interesting and the story seems different from others.

But I am relaxed about her new project. We can always wait for her new project. There will be other opportunities. But at her age, marriage can't really wait that long particularly if she wants to have children. Therefore, marriage should be more important than new role now. She should follow what Lee Bo Young did, get married and have a child before making a comeback with a new drama.

8 hours ago, charray said:

But I am relaxed about her new project. We can always wait for her new project. There will be other opportunities. But at her age, marriage can't really wait that long particularly if she wants to have children. Therefore, marriage should be more important than new role now. She should follow what Lee Bo Young did, get married and have a child before making a comeback with a new drama.

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung dated for 6- 7 years before they decided to marry. Soyeon and Sang woo are dating for 4 months. Of course, they connected before that. They spend another 6 months together filming the drama and that matters. I think they will marry next year (or soon after that) if they feel that they are right for each other. It won`t be a long dating but they will know when is the right time for them. She can do both dating or planing the marriage and doing another project.

No one knows what it will be ahead. There are actresses in late 30s who have a baby and comeback relatively early on their careers, they are still having projects to choose, others have a long break maybe because of their choice to spend time with family or maybe not (there is a tough competition in the field).

I will watch Voice, Mother and Whisper. I am watching Light Night. I wished she was in one of them but I am still waiting for her new project.... Fingers crossed...

Though strictly a Bongji fan and not Bongki fan, I like the fan made pictures of Hae Ryung and Hyun Ki below very much. One thing I really like and appreciate in Happy Home are the beautifully shot scenery like the one below under the picturesque tree.

8 hours ago, larus said:

Soyeon and Sang woo are dating for 4 months. Of course, they connected before that. They spend another 6 months together filming the drama and that matters. I think they will marry next year (or soon after that) if they feel that they are right for each other. It won`t be a long dating but they will know when is the right time for them. She can do both dating or planing the marriage and doing another project.

No one knows what it will be ahead. There are actresses in late 30s who have a baby and comeback relatively early on their careers, they are still having projects to choose, others have a long break maybe because of their choice to spend time with family or maybe not (there is a tough competition in the field).

Let's hope for news on both project and marriage then. 

8 hours ago, larus said:

I will watch Voice, Mother and Whisper. I am watching Light Night. I wished she was in one of them but I am still waiting for her new project.... Fingers crossed...

The only one that I planned to watch is Voice as the premise is so interesting even though I am not familiar with the cast, just like Signal.

I read a review on Light Night and the review does not seem to be good and I am not very interested in the cast or storyline so I will skip that one.

I have also decided to watch Goblin after all the glowing reviews that I have read. But I will wait until more episodes are aired first.

Yeah, we will find ways to keep ourselves occupied until her new project comes along.

1 hour ago, charray said:

Though strictly a Bongji fan and not Bongki fan, I like the fan made pictures of Hae Ryung and Hyun Ki below very much. One thing I really like and appreciate in Happy Home are the beautifully shot scenery like the one below under the picturesque tree.

I remember the episode. It had a beautiful background. I love nature that`s why I want Soyeon to do more outside pictorials.

I prefer the original background. Those pictures seam more photo-shopped. :)

tumblr_ohx9liCB1x1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

57 minutes ago, charray said:

I have also decided to watch Goblin after all the glowing reviews that I have read. But I will wait until more episodes are aired first.

Night Light doesn`t have subtitles anyway. The drama is OK, not quite what I expected but I still like it. My wish that Soyeon could play a cold ice queen who keeps her heart guarded, who dominates the man world stay still.

I want to start Goblin also but like you I will wait for more episodes first. I`m watching Legend of the Blue Sea at the moment too and I like it but I don`t see why it has so high ratings. It`s enjoyable though but I hope Goblin will a much better drama. Despite the rave I keep my expectations low, I will know if it is a drama for me when I will see it.

I did not see the all nominees for 2016 MBC Drama Awards but there is a discussion who will get the Daesang this year. Three names are mentioned. Soyeon is considered as the most likely candidate, the other names are Lee Jong Suk, and Jin SeYeon. I wish the Daesang will not be chosen by public like in the last two years. I don`t believe it is a good decision. It is hard to believe they will watch every performance and not vote by their preferences. But whatever they decide. I am glad that Soyeon had a good year. She already won two prizes for her role in Happy Home and I am sure she will get another one at MBC Drama Awards. Whatever will be, I want her to be there, I want to see her on the red carpet. One of my wishes is that she will be a host someday for one of those awards like she did in 2009 on KBS. :)

tumblr_ohnezj8seC1sdd1ivo9_r2_540.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201612121231300410

MBC did not had big hits this year. I am not saying the other stations had better dramas but they had ratings hits. It is interesting this year who will get the best drama. I think the strong candidates are W who made some wave and had good rating for Wednesday- Thursday timeslot and the weekenders Marriage Contract and Flower in Prison (the later already won an award or was just nominated, I am not sure). 

I can`t wait to see Soyeon at the end of December. This time I will not have expectation about the dress. I just wish to see her. She will look great anyway. :)

• Like 2