Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

41 minutes ago, SomeBerry said:

I saw the fan meeting picture on instagram.  She has a ring in her left ring finger. Kkkkk it gets me so hyper!!!!!

She usually put a ring on the left ringer but now everybody is thinking when it will be the happy moment of her engagement? :w00t: I am sure we`ll find out if this moment will come. Fingers crossed that they are going strong. :P

She opted to wear again at her fan meeting a shirt and a skirt. It is a classic combination for her.

Hope she will say at the meeting if she has some scripts to read. I can`t wait for her next project.

• Like 1

Soyeon uploaded a picture with a song she likes writing the with the name of the song "Flower".

The song is her style. I wonder if she sang this song at the event. It`s a beautiful song and I can imagine how sweet it sounds with her lovely, sweet voice.

The singer is  ( 정밀아) Jeongmilla and the song is Flower (꽃)

• Like 1

Namoo actors uploaded a picture at that event. It was a small event just like I imagined. I love it.  Like a meeting with a nice and intimate friend. :wub:

They said that in contrast with the weather, It was really precious and happy time ♬ Cold weather, everybody go careful !!!

One of the participants wrote " I was so happy that I felt all the way to the sweet and beautiful nature of the lovely and beautiful Soyeon." 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, larus said:

Soyeon uploaded a picture with a song she likes writing the with the name of the song "Flower".

The song is her style. I wonder if she sang this song at the event. It`s a beautiful song and I can imagine how sweet it sounds with her lovely, sweet voice.

The singer is  ( 정밀아) Jeongmilla and the song is Flower (꽃)

A KSY fan from KSY Baidu forum who participated in the fanmeet shared about the event on the forum.

She said our girl sang 3 songs, the first is from King Masked Singer show, the second is the above song that So Yeon had posted on her instagram and the last is the Korean song that Lee Sang Woo had sang previously "Do not worry".

She said the second song suit her style and So Yeon's singing and voice was quite similar to the singer.

Credit: Baidu thread on the fanmeet

• Like 3

From the update in Baidu, it seems that 2 clips were shown at the fanmeet. First clip is    showing our girl every day life at home having coffee and exercising. Second clip is showing our girl making the candles. She gave each fan who participated in the fan meet a homemade candle that she had made herself. 

(This is what I gathered from the Chinese but I have to add my Chinese is only half past six. Will be great if someone with better Chinese language skills can share the updates from Baidu here.)

Credit: Baidu thread on fanmeet

• Like 3

21 hours ago, charray said:

She said the second song suit her style and So Yeon's singing and voice was quite similar to the singer.

Indeed it suits her. It was so evident the first time I heard the song. I wish we`ll have an opportunity to listen to the song in her version. I loved how she sang for the charity project (Love Tree Project) for an album with other Namoo actors.

If Sang Woo sang the same song "Do Not Worry" before, now I want to listen to their duet. :w00t: BTW, I don`t know the song. Who is the original singer?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, larus said:

If Sang Woo sang the same song "Do Not Worry" before, now I want to listen to their duet. :w00t: BTW, I don`t know the song. Who is the original singer?

This is the song that Lee Sang Woo sang but I don't know the Korean name of the song.

I don' t think we will ever get a chance to hear them singing in a duet. They don't even appear together in the same events for fans....sigh....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, charray said:

This is the song that Lee Sang Woo sang but I don't know the Korean name of the song.

I don' t think we will ever get a chance to hear them singing in a duet. They don't even appear together in the same events for fans....sigh....

Thanks for the song. It was familiar. I heard it at King of Mask Singer.

The original...The legendary rock group Deulgukhwa ( Lyrics & Music by Jeon In-kwon) - Don't Worry, My Dear

I doubt that they will appear together at the same event too. But they both enjoy to sing Karaoke so they can sing this song together there in private. :P

"Don`t Worry" It`s a beautiful song as well. I wish I could listen to Soyeon`s version, I want to listen to all three songs. Like the songs she performed at King of Mask Singer, I bet her version was sweet and calm, just like San woo`s version. :D 

There is an article about her fanmeeting.

기사이미지

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000159294

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016112914004140628

The article says....Kim So Yeon held a small theater fan meeting and it was finished with great success.
Actor Kim So - yeon held a fan meeting with more than 100 fans at a small theater in Daehakno on the 27th November. 
It was conducted under the concept of "Radio DJ", so as to talk with the fans without any moderator. She planned this fan meeting directly and prepared every minute carefully. She talked about her daily life (such as riding the bike at Han River, family pictures from her trips, her 22 acting career. She appeared even of the costume from King of Mask Singer. She sang three songs.  Afterwards, he showed the candles and sign posters made by her to all the fans, giving them a chance to present his 'fan idiot king'.:D Funny Soyeon.

She said "I am very worried, and thanks to this time with my fans, I am sure that I will be able to gain strength and happiness for many more days. Her agency official also said  that "Kim Soo - yeon has been struggling for fans since a few weeks ago, and she has been taking care of rehearsals on the day, being very happy and thankful for the meeting with her fans."

I don`t have a clear idea what is it about but it seams that there is a short interview of Soyeon and Sang Woo in a Taiwanese media. I used Google translation so I am not sure what I read. :w00t: I am waiting for our chingus on this thread that knows Chinese to clarify all this. From what I understood the title of that article is "Perfect couple was born!" ;) It says about their cooking skills. :w00t: Despite playing in a drama a cook, Soyeon knows nothing about cooking. "My cooking failed" said Soyeon. She is good at washing dishes. However, Lee Sang Woo is not only good at cooking but he is praised by his "delicious" food. His best dish is stewed pork ribs. Sang Woo thinks he will be a competent family husband in the future. :P

Well, it is like a deja vu. Siso couple was the same in the variety show WGM.  I can imagine how clumsy is Soyeon in the kitchen from that show. I still have a smile on my face when I remember her in the kitchen. :D And Sang Woo with his calm, quiet demeanor is perfect for her clumsiness. But she still is putting effort to be better.

d2178278.jpg

http://star.ettoday.net/news/820269

I think the drama Happy Home will be broadcast in Taiwan from 27th December. The article mentioned about their characters in the drama too. I think this is a promotion for the drama.

• Like 1

Happy Home will be broadcasted in Taiwan from 27 Dec onwards.

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon were separately interviewed by Taiwan media in anticipation for the broadcast. In her interview, our girl admitted that she is not good in household chores and her cooking cannot make it and that she is best at washing dishes. On the contrary, Mr Lee said that he is quite good in  doing household chores including cooking and will be a good house husband. Haha...these 2. What a funny pair they are.....  :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I think the drama Happy Home will be broadcast in Taiwan from 27 December. The article mentioned about the drama. I think this article is a promotion for the drama.

I think we posted almost the same time and what I had shared is about the same as yours so your translation is correct...:D

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, charray said:

I think we posted almost the same time and what I had shared is about the same as yours so your translation is correct...:D

Great timing. Thanks for providing a better translation. So it was a separate interview. That I did not know.

Soyeon did such interviews for Falling for Innocence last year with Jung Kyung ho. It was also a separate interview for promoting the drama oversees but it was a video interview. Maybe it was the same this time. It could be nice to see them on screen.

But we have pictures. Our girl looks fabulous.

Spoiler

tumblr_ohf19twu9H1sdd1ivo1_500.png

tumblr_ohf19twu9H1sdd1ivo2_500.png

More about her interview. Soyeon talked about how it was a little hard to get into the character as a mother and wife (it was a little embarrassed because it was unfamiliar to her)  but her experience in WGM helped her to have the courage to open more to call someone else... "husband".:)   Kim So yeon,  who was fairly candid, was asked whether she could be a good wife in real life. She shook her head and shook herhan d and said, "I am a failed daughter-in-law!" And said that the only thing she could do was to wash the dishes. Has been working with my mother to learn to do housework, and revealed that there are many friends around that have been married, and she intends to ask them questions about the mother-in-laws and married life. She is learning how to be a good wife. 

She talked about some Taiwanese films that she find interesting and mentions that her last visit to Taiwan has been more than a decade but has great memories. She was there to promote a drama in the past (maybe All About Eve). She was accompanied by her mother and she hopes they will visit again in the future. 

Again... it was a translation using Google. :)

• Like 1

Another article of the interview with our girl.

Our girl admitted that she is not qualified to be a wife  but she is now learning how to do household chores from her mother. She also plans to talk to her married friends to get tips and pointers on in laws matters. This led the article to speculate if she has marriage plans in mind.

Our girl also voiced her wish to visit Taiwan as her last visit was with her mother  more than 10 years ago for the promotion of All about Eve. She hopes to visit Taiwan with her mother  again. She also shared that she had specially made time to watch a Taiwanese movie called "Love" on her birthday. 

• Like 2

Another article on Sang Woo's interview - the link is in the IG post below.

Mr Lee is very shy but he becomes more  forthcoming when they started talking about food. He expressed his interest to visit Taiwan for tour and asked the interviewers what food must one try in Taiwan. He even asked the interviewers to write down the places for the recommended food. Haha..... what do we see here......:D

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, charray said:

Another article of the interview with our girl.

We did it again. :w00t:

So she watched Taiwanese move Love  (2012). It is a romantic comedy similar with Love Actually. If i remember correctly, she mentioned about the British film Love Actually in WGM. She and Siyang made a quiz and she chose this movie as her favorite.