Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Hello there! Sorry if I'm intruding hehe. @SomeBerry visited my profile and I decided to visit hers too. Was checking if she's a fan of JJM (because I am and I've been only posting about him) but I found out she's a fan of KSY! I love her too!! She's one of my K-girl crushes! 

I'm not actually a die-hard Korean drama fan but I have watched a lot of them in my life hahaha! I may not be as familiar and fanatic to the K showbiz industry, but I can still consider myself a fan. Anyway, this introduction becomes so long and unnecessary now. 

As a KSY fan, I've loved her so much in ALL ABOUT EVE. That's the first drama of her that I was able to watch. It's also one of the first dramas I have watched in general. I just loved her there. Then there's TWO WEEKS, like it's really one of my favorite (non-sageuk) dramas of all time hahaha! My recent favorite, and I honestly haven't moved on yet is FALLING FOR INNOCENCE with JKH. <3 I really love this latest drama of her. Very light and cute with nice plot flow. :)

I used to be a PSH fan and planned to watch Prosecutor Princess. But unluckily I haven't watched it until now. I was so busy back then and I went hiatus in fangirling over PSH. I'm still a fan now but not as persevered as before. Right now, I am madly in love with Joo Jin Mo, and I think it will last very long as I have already experienced hiatus from fangirling over JJM but went back and it's now stronger than before.

Talking about JJM, he had a movie with KSY "Gabi". I'm connecting the dots. Hehehe. Sorry if I included a couple of infos unrelated to KSY. 

If you will allow me to participate here, I'll be very glad. :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sharona Salientes said:

Talking about JJM, he had a movie with KSY "Gabi". I'm connecting the dots. Hehehe. Sorry if I included a couple of infos unrelated to KSY. 

Welcome to Soyeon`s thread.

About your favorite JJM, yes, he played with So Yeon in the film Gabi. I wish they will play together again, in a drama this time. I loved them in Gabi but there were not enough scenes for me. I want more. :D 

16_01_34__4f55b64e02a82%5BW578-%5D.jpg

• Like 3

Waaa, girls. I've missed you so much.

I am just done watching "I need romance 3" and boarded on unni+Sung Joon ship. :wub: (Sung Joon is the best kisser I've seen in KDramas so far.)

KSY unni was stunning in the white studded dress she was wearing at the party. Her performance was excellent as always, and storyline was light & easy to follow. i had so much fun while watching INR3. :wub: 

@Sharona Salientes Welcome unni and so nice to see you here. Please share a subbed link for Gabi, if you would like. I am planning to watch it next. 

• Like 1

On February 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM, rubie said:

February 10, 2014
Sung Joon and Kim So Yeon Cuddle Up During ‘I Need a Romance’ Script Practice
CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

A set of pictures showing Sung Joon and Kim So Yeon during drama script reading have been catching many fans’ attention. 
tvN’s I Need a Romance released a set of pictures featuring Sung Joon and Kim So Yeon as they sit together in the living to practice their lines. 
The pictures show the two cuddling up to practice their lines, with Kim So Yeon leaning on Sung Joon’s shoulder and taking photos together.
58163002.jpg
A staff member of I Need a Romance revealed, “Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon have really been sticking close together throughout script reading and joke around with each other during break time, making the other staff members jealous.”
Photo credit: tvN

On February 25, 2014 at 3:23 AM, rubie said:

February 24, 2014
Sung Joon-Kim So Yeon, Hugging Picture 'Perfect Couple'
By Staff Writer KpopStarz.com
sung-joon-kim-so-yeon-hugging-picture.jp
Actor Sung Joon revealed a picture of him hugging Kim So Yeon. (Photo : twitter)
 Actor Sung Joon revealed a picture of him hugging Kim So Yeon.
Today, Sung Joon posted on his Twitter, "Romance" along with a picture.
In the picture, Sung Joon was hugging Kim So Yeon from the back, posing for the camera.Internet users who saw this commented, "They have to end up together," "They must've gotten a lot closer," etc.
The two are currently coming out in tvN drama "I Need Romance 3".
Photo Credit: Sung Joon Twitter

Sorry friends,

Since I've just finished watching INR3, I am spamming you guys with the post from Sung Joon's thread from a long ago. I can't help but to share, since I loved them so much in INR3. :wub:  Please understand. 

I think i have a problem of shipping KSY unni with her co-stars. Ottoke :sweatingbullets: She is just an excellent actress who makes shine everyone around her. 

Once Happy Home is done, I wish to see her in a light roles like the one she took in INR3. She had suffered a lot in HH with so tight schedule.

• Like 1

@SomeBerry aww! thanks dear! I better yet find one for you. :) I'll post it here any time soon. For now I don't really have time to watch KDramas. I have long pending list of dramas to watch. I'm so busy. :( 

But anyways, I will include I need Romance 3 so I can have a dose of our beautiful So-Yeon. :wub: The latest I've watched of her is Falling For Innocence and I really love her there!

• Like 1

Actually, my angel is more beautiful without makeup.........She is getting more thin and thin. May be she don't get enough sleep. I want her face full. If so she will be very lovely....:heart:

• Like 1