Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Lee Sang-woo courted for All’s Well With a Happy Home

by girlfriday | January 15, 2016 | 12 Comments
LeeSangWoo1.jpg

Kim So-yeon is headlining the new weekender about a family that owns a Chinese restaurant. She’s the eldest daughter (of parents Kim Young-chul and Won Mi-kyung), who’s married to Lee Pil-mo.

Lee Sang-woo is being courted to play a genius doctor who’s always unkempt — his hair sticks up in odd places, his shirt buttons are misaligned, and his socks never match. Aw. He’s an easygoing character who volunteers a lot of his time as a general doctor, and he loves to camp and sleep out in the open. All we’re told about his love story is that he’ll meet a woman he’s not supposed to love. I’ll wager a guess that it has something to do with her being married to a cold workaholic.

I certainly wouldn’t mind Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon together, but it’s a little sudden when he’s still romancing Eugene in KBS’s current weekender Please, Mom. If he signs on, he’ll have to jump straight from one drama set to the other, and we might get whiplash if he falls for another girl so quickly. He might do it because of his connection to the PD-writer team — he starred in their last project together, Feast of the Gods, and might forgo a break between dramas for their sake.

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/lee-sang-woo-courted-for-alls-well-with-a-happy-home/#more-107153

Let see if he will confirmed. Two new guys for me to watch playing opposite So yeon. I like both (I little more Lee Pil Mo :D) and I can`t wait to watch Soyeon on small screen. 

• Like 1

So Yeon left a message on January 15, 2016 at her Daum Cafe. She said recently she's quite busy, today she had some free time, so she came a coffee shop near her house, listening the song "Nocturne" of Lee Eun Mi and thinking about many things...She said everybody will meet her soon in new drama, she's fascinated by her role Bong Hye Ryung and would make all effort to prepare for it...Hope everybody live happily smile emoticon

2016-01-15 16:45:06 Sso's message at DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/…

credit https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/?fref=nf

I am excited for her role as well. I still have worries about the drama (it is new genre for me) but I was worried for her participation on WGM before and it was actually good. Seeing Soyeon for a few months is always great news. :)

• Like 1

Hi @larus.. You are one loyal so yeon fan! Thank you for consistently updating the thread coz ive grown fond of her more just by reading your updates and watching her at wgm.. May i kniw where can i watch her movie gabi with eng sub? May i also know what eps of real man is she part of? Thanks dear..

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ell4u said:

Hi @larus.. You are one loyal so yeon fan! Thank you for consistently updating the thread coz ive grown fond of her more just by reading your updates and watching her at wgm.. May i kniw where can i watch her movie gabi with eng sub? May i also know what eps of real man is she part of? Thanks dear..

Hi, @ell4u. Thank you. I am glad that you are starting to discover So yeon, a beautiful and talented woman with a gentle soul. She is like a happy virus. She was in Real Men episodes 69, 70, 71, 72, 73.  Episode 69 link http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2467-%5Bengsub%5D-real-man-ep.69

As for the movie Gabi. It was on You Tube with English subtitles but now, it seams to be removed. If you won`t find anything online, I can send you the translations. Send me a PM if you don`t find anything.

• Like 1

I am curious what hairstyle change she will do for her new character. She always changes something. This time she will play an elegant rich lady. Except Gabi (it was a period drama) and PP (too eccentric "princess"), I remember her very elegant in Human Market drama and Gourmet. In both she had long black hair without bangs. It is not that important but I like that she always brings something new to a character. ... and INR3..

• Like 3

Thanks a lot , thanks a million , Larus

For So Yeon new drama thread. Thank for every update news of my angel. I actually want Lee Sang Woo for her new Partner. I think he is more compatible with my girl. Only my preference...Heheheh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hninei said:

Thanks a lot , thanks a million , Larus

For So Yeon new drama thread. Thank for every update news of my angel. I actually want Lee Sang Woo for her new Partner. I think he is more compatible with my girl. Only my preference...Heheheh.

We`re welcome. About Lee Sang Woo, he will be her partner if he will sign to appear in the drama. I think he will not refuse the PD and writer duo, he previous worked with in Feast of The Gods. He and Lee Pil Mo will share many scenes with So yeon and I can`t wait. I like them both... only the story will tell us which character will be the "lucky" one. ;):D

• Like 2

I really like kim so yeon.. i watched Prosecutor Princess about 5x... I plan to repeat falling for innocence.. im loving her in wgm.. at first it was a shock for me that the goddess in i need romance 3 is shy.. i really had  a good laugh when she refused to be kissed in the lips on their virtual wedding in wgm when she has consistently been a "good" kisser in all her dramas.. well i think its because wgm for her is not really acting.. i can see her sincerity in every episode.. @larus now that i am so fond of so yeon- i can understand you- why you dont ship her with siyang 100% and as you term it you are still in the bubble.. like you- i want to be protective of her.. I hope she won't get hurt but i can see that she is very happy with siyang.. she is radiantly beautiful these days..

• Like 2

So yeon will make a cameo on the first episode of the drama One More Happy Ending with a surprising transformations.

12508925_999085893518890_945708395428502

1919072_999085960185550_5506452980464003

12565480_999086030185543_352960564723516

Spoiler

12524201_999102143517265_562706530483545

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110336165

In the article, an official has praised So yeon`s professionalism. "Kim So Yeon is really special appearance, but was an inspiration to all the staff do their best show the attitude. Even when not shooting their scenes, really astonished me was the first to understand the whole drama and align staff with breathing. Not to mention the appearance to dress up without hesitation that it was hard to impress." (Google translate @khairruni)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I dont see Larus post these beautiful pictures yet, So I would post it myself, If you already post, please tell me

Thanks for the photos. I did not post them.

New BTS pictures from One More Happy Ending  cameo.

12524317_999754026785410_267921559317609

5236_999754046785408_3452550789776317030

12573731_999754070118739_179633408997160

• Like 2