Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

New pictures from the next episode of WGM.

12039594_1191471787536215_38011401165674

I don't know about everyone else but I couldn't get past the first pic - The Pink Hoodie Strikes Back! :D And the look on our pretty lady's face is hilarious with the way she's basically staring in the camera in the middle of what's supposed to be an usual WGM style cheesy romantic moment :lol: Gotta love her shy, hilariously awkward personality :)

I don't know about everyone else but I couldn't get past the first pic - The Pink Hoodie Strikes Back! :D And the look on our pretty lady's face is hilarious with the way she's basically staring in the camera in the middle of what's supposed to be an usual WGM style cheesy romantic moment :lol: Gotta love her shy, hilariously awkward personality :)

I know that The Pink Hoodie is your soft spot. I hope she would wear the hood a little just for you. :P I love her shy, hilariously awkward personality too. I just knew she will be like this and I am glad that she can be herself in the program and get positive feedback from Korean audience.  As much I am enjoying seeing her each week, I know it is hard for her to film a variety show. Fingers crossed to do well. 

I saw pictures from Pusan International Film Festival today and I started to miss Soyeon in a elegant dress. Hope she will do a movie in the future so she could attend these festivals and, of course, I am still waiting for good news. A new kdrama for her. 

• Like 1

Guest middaycircus

Soyeon with her friends at the restaurant.

Eating time...

is that hairdresser eonni who did Soyeon's hair and makeup on wgm ep1?

Soyeon with her friends at the restaurant.

Eating time...

is that hairdresser eonni who did Soyeon's hair and makeup on wgm ep1?

Yes, that is Suan. She is always around Soyeon, she is her personal hair stylist. Sometimes she is the hairstylist for some other dramas too. I think the one who took the pictures is Jessie, the other girl of the trio. They were recently in New York together, a summer vacation after Soyeon`s latest drama ended. They are one of So yeon`s non-celebrity friends.

The preview for episode 6 of WGM...

Yoon Hyun Min, Jung Kyung Ho, Lee Si Un and Lee Soo Ji are visiting Soyeon in her program. I love to see them again after the awesome time they spent on the set for their drama, even if it is for this program. Congratulation on a fake marriage? It is odd but love them. SoYeon is so happy to see them too.

I love this picture. So fine to know that they are still meeting. INR3 friends, celebrating Hyo Joo`s birthday on October 8th. I hope Soyeon is next.

So Yeon, Ji Won, Yoo Ha Joon and Nam Goong Min. I wish Yoon Seung Ah and the Park Hyo Joo were in the picture.

12049390_1194993667184027_55017954791777

Credit

Another picture... same event.

12122428_1196789020337825_42736956719822

Edited by larus
  • Like 2

Two pictures from the set of Falling for Innocence

12139579_435395226659609_1006398827_n.jp

Photo from joey_shabbadoo_albright

credit joey_shabbadoo_albright Instagram

Casting news  left and right, there are everywhere but ...not the casting news I am interested. I want to see So yeon in a new drama soon. Please, Drama God! Send her a good offer! 

Casting news  left and right, there are everywhere but ...not the casting news I am interested. I want to see So yeon in a new drama soon. Please, Drama God! Send her a good offer! 

I'm thinking December would be the month we should be expecting casting news for the lovely lady, most likely on an MBC show (since that's where WGM airs) and that's also when the 3 month contract thing is supposed to expire. She may stay on for another month or two if the CF offers start coming in but no more than that.

• Like 1

I'm thinking December would be the month we should be expecting casting news for the lovely lady, most likely on an MBC show (since that's where WGM airs) and that's also when the 3 month contract thing is supposed to expire. She may stay on for another month or two if the CF offers start coming in but no more than that.

I can wait if I know there is a chance to see her in drama. And then I will worry if it will be a good drama and a good role for her.:D  It is early but I think her decision to be on WGM it was a good one. She had a lot of exposure and positive feedback. I don`t think her short contract with MBC show is linked with a new drama for that channel but it is true that many people who did this show got more offers after their variety show experience was over.  I wish at least MBC will think about Soyeon for future projects. Her last two shows were on cable and I am totally fine with that.

Casting and upcoming kdrama news for next year are just started to appear. I am excited and curious about So Yeon`s new project, what kind of role she will get. Not very optimistic about kdramas in general but I`m always happy when SSo is on screen. :)

• Like 1