Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

here is the link with Sso` s cut video preview with English subtitles, thanks to Bityxu.

It is the first time I see Kwak Si Yang but I like him. He is so tall. Seeing both of them I remember INR3. The new Goguma and Shin Shin. :w00t:

I like them together (why not filming a drama with them MBC?) Both were nervous but he managed to keep the emotions in check more. I read his thoughts after filming the episode.  He said “I am really shy and nervous. I do not know how to start a conversation and I am so shy that I could not even talk well. Though, I am very excited since I am trying something which is new to me.” As expected, So-yeon was very shy and she feels awkward in this new position but she asked for it. :w00t: 

Hope she will enjoy her experience.

I found a picture with her (it seams to be an old photo) and I instantly smiled.

http://ilyo.co.kr/contents/article/images/2015/0827/1440670083256248.jpg

Edited by larus
  • Like 1

lool KSY is sooo shy:D

It is hardly a surprise.  She is so nervous when she is on variety shows. She had a great anxiety when she had to attend some variety shows in the past that she took pills before the show. I may not like WGM type of programs but I will support her anyway. She had the guts to accept this challenge, a bigger one than last year, Real Men`s. She tries to get out of her shell more often, getting out of her comfort zone, so I admire her for that.  I wish her time in WGM will be a little victory for her, I hope she will get a positive response from the audience (she will not please everybody, I am aware of that) but if she will have a good time on that show I would be more than happy for her. That`s what is more important. So-yeon, fighting!!! You go, girl!

For anyone interested in translated episodes of WGM, here is a link.

http://kshownow.net/

I watch some scene from last episode. I saw the preview again. I think it has a better translation than what we had before.

tumblr_nu0hsojNgm1sdd1ivo4_540.png

tumblr_nu0hsojNgm1sdd1ivo3_540.png

there...

tumblr_nu0hsojNgm1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_nu0hsojNgm1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_nu0hsojNgm1sdd1ivo5_540.png

there...

tumblr_nu0hsojNgm1sdd1ivo6_540.png

Edited by larus
  • Like 1

Guest ichiicko

So yeon updated her Instagram. I love the picture (it`s not a selfie, thank you!) even if it is an old picture. It seams to be taken from Falling for Innocence`s time. Is that a script? :tears:

11935111_1174859025864158_46002326127454

https://instagram.com/sysysy1102/

Hidden Content

That was one of my favorite scene... So Yeon veeeeery beautiful in this scene....I love it! Thank you....

Edited by ichiicko

Today they released an article and the PD of the program We Got Married explained how they came up with the idea to pair So Yeon with an younger man. He said that it was not planed to make a noona- dongsaeng couple, it happened. From what I understand from RAW translation, they were talking with So yeon/ her agency for some time trying to accommodate her schedules. They interviewed several male performers and they thought that Kwak Si Yang was the best choice. So yeon is lovely and has an innocent look and Si yang, despite his cute face appears more mature (deumjik?!) , he is  manly and frank (straightforward). So, in short, they thought it was a good idea to pair them on the show.  

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201509040100034770002102&ServiceDate=20150903

• Like 2

The look on her face here speaks volumes I think. And none of those volumes include the words "Yay! I am SO happy to be doing this!" In an odd way, seeing her expression here actually helps me to want to watch it - as a gesture of support, since it clearly looks like she'd rather be pretty much anywhere else.

11990615_1175946175755443_60858321655188

I wonder why KSY decided to do it then? Hopefully her agency didn't force her. 

maybe she's trying to conquer all her fears lool

she's more brave then me i can tell you that lool

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang’s First Meeting on “We Got Married” Starts With a Feud?

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang’s First Meeting on “We Got Married” Starts With a Feud?

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang, the newest couple on MBC’s “We Got Married,” have met and filmed their first episode together.

They start out with decorating and organizing their newlywed home together. While they unpack their belongings, Kwak Shi Yang is shocked at seeing Kim So Yeon’s LG Twins baseball jersey.

Kim So Yeon Kwak Shi Yang We Got Married

It turns out that Kwak Shi Yang is a huge fan of LG Twins’ rival Doosan Bears. He comments, “I’ve been a fan since they were called the OB Bears.” The actress then quips, “I’ve been a fan since they were called the MBC Blue Dragons.” Their playful banter about their favorite baseball teams leads to laughter.

Kim So Yeon Kwak Shi Yang WGM

However, their varying baseball team preferences leads Kwak Shi Yang to sigh and say, “It’s not like we can get rid of the marriage…” Kim So Yeon responds, “I don’t know. Don’t know.”

Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/04/kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-shi-yangs-first-meeting-on-we-got-married-starts-with-a-feud/

We Got Married`s BTS photos from Instagram..

11951414_1175975595752501_65417934368709

11218922_1175973952419332_62491949253466

11947570_1175973945752666_47462280396242

My favorite picture...

11990615_1175946175755443_60858321655188

I know that was posted before, but I can`t help it. I love it. She is looking at the PD (I think) and her face is telling.. "And now what? What I am supposed to do?" :w00t: I`ll tell her instead...Run... be a runaway bride! 

I watch some first episodes for other couples. Oh, poor people! I remember why I don`t like this kind of shows. They put them in these silly situations to make them feel awkward or embarrassed to entertain the audience. But it can be watchable too (not all thing is bad).  Fingers crossed for So Yeon. I am nervous for her. :phew:  The positive... I will see her on screen for 20 minutes every week. YAY!

Edited by larus
  • Like 1

Kim So Yeon was stunned by Kwak Si Yang’s age at first ‘We Got Married 4′ meeting

Kim So Yeon, Kwak Si YangKim So Yeon, Kwak Si Yang
Kwak Si Yang, Kim So YeonKwak Si Yang, Kim So Yeon
Kim So YeonKwak Si Yang, Kim So Yeon
Kim So Yeon, Kwak Si YangKwak Si Yang

The production team for MBC TV ‘We Got Married 4′ has today released new stills of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang’s first meeting, where the two showed differing reactions after mentioning their ages.

Kim So Yeon was shocked upon seeing for the first time that Kwak Si Yang would be her virtual husband. She thought to herself, “He is so young! I could be his aunt? Or is it auntie? Or nuna?” which led to much laughter. Kim So Yeon said, “I knew he was young when I first saw him. My mind was filled with apologetic thoughts towards him,” as she was left on the verge of a breakdown.

The two then talked, as they sought to understand each other better. When Kim So Yeon heard from Kwak Si Yang that he was born in 1987, Kim So Yeon shyly said, “I was born in 1980,” and got depressed. She continued, “Can we call off this marriage?” which led to laughter from Kwak Si Yang.

In contrast to Kim So Yeon’s reaction, Kwak Si Yang appeared calm about the age disparity, and he will reveal his thoughts about it in his black box interview.

The first episode of the newest ‘We Got Married 4′ couple will be aired on September 5th at 4:50PM (KST).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 2

Kwak Si Yang Prepares Romantic Proposal for Kim So Yeon on ′We Got Married′

New We Got Married couple Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang will have a sweet first encounter.

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang will meet for the first time on the September 5 broadcast of MBC′s We Got Married.

A few days before their official first meeting, Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang each met with the producers for an interview, where they couldn′t hide their excitement about marriage and curiosity concerning their partner. There, they were also handed a mission envelope with directions from the producers to "Have your first meeting at your newlywed home in one week."

On the day of their first meeting, Kim So Yeon, who arrives first, appears visibly nervous and can′t sit still, opening the refrigerator saying it′s hot and saying ′Pardon me′ before carefully entering each room in the empty house.

Kwak Si Yang then arrives and can′t seem to look Kim So Yeon in the face or hide his nervousness. He then shows Kim So Yeon a proposal video he prepared for her, and while she′s watching, he sneakily lights a candle behind her and grabs a bouquet of flowers, preparing to propose to her.

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang′s comic book-like first encounter will air on September 5 at 4:50 p.m. KST, so be sure to tune in then for more!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97492/kwak-si-yang-prepares-romantic-proposal-for-kim-so-yeon-on-we-got-married

• Like 1

I found out that So Yeon had sign for 100 days for the show We Got Married. For the first time a virtual marriage contract was introduced, The new couple and the audience know exactly how much time they spend on the show. "The period is from August 27th to December 4th,  just coming 100 days".[too long if you ask me] However, "it is possible if they like each other to extend the period by mutual agreement." [I hope NOT... to extend the period, I mean.]

I did not watch RAW the episode yet... maybe it will be available soon. If not, I have to wait for a few days for the translated episode.

MBC release some videos from the first meeting episode.

I still find this variety show silly but So-yeon is soooooooo cute. Like somebody said before she is cute overload. :wub:

When she is looking at the video :w00t:, her reaction when she explains her thoughts seeing  his baby face for the first time (the black room). :w00t::w00t:  and when she tries to open the door  :w00t::w00t::w00t:.

Edited by larus
  • Like 2

Kim So Yeon, Jung Kyung Ho and other Falling for Innocence fellows met again.  Yoon Hyun Min too, the PD, and  maybe the writer. Maybe we`ll find out more details later.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11909400_1638633986400018_818246348_n.jpg

11337228_1000085946692476_485183066_n.jp

11363960_512694235550753_1503276527_n.jp

11850347_1612019285727694_1774941779_n.j

11375763_759191277539581_1080758445_n.jp

11881661_860518990669550_1694717291_n.jp

I guess the Korean loved the show. I am glad there are opportunities for the FFI Team to meet.

• Like 1

I just watch So Yeon`s fist episode on We Got Married. I`m waiting for subtitles to watch again but I think I get the idea.

So Yeon is so adorable, she is just like we know she is, very shy and polite and she has sense of humor. She is such a warm person. My favorite part was when she talked to her mom the night before the meeting. They never showed her mother (she is shy/private person too?) but I love how close they are. It reminds me of my favorite part from Prosecutor Princess, the relationship between Ma Hye ri and her onscreen mom. I loved to see So-yeon and Suan, her friend. She arranged her hair and then read together the instructions. Let see if Soyeon will be at ease in the upcoming episodes. She is a person who needs more time to feel comfortable in a new situation. Step by step. 

• Like 1

Kwak Si Yang’s Proposal to Kim So Yeon Takes an Unexpected Turn on “We Got Married”

Kwak Si Yang’s Proposal to Kim So Yeon Takes an Unexpected Turn on “We Got Married”

The new couple, Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang, is off to quite a unique start.

On the recent episode of “We Got Married” that aired on September 5, Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang meet for the very first time.

Being a gentlemen, Kwak Si Yang prepares a special event at their newlywed home.

He starts off by showing her a video proposal, and while she’s focused on the screen, he secretly pulls out a bouquet of flowers and candles.

After she’s done watching the video, he gets down on one knee and asks, “Please marry me,” leaving Kim So Yeon feeling happier than ever.

However, during her individual interview Kim So Yeon says, “I don’t remember it that well. Can he do it again another time? I feel so bad. He decorated everything so nicely but I didn’t have anything prepared,” and apologizes to him.

What are your first impressions on this new couple?

Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/05/kwak-si-yangs-proposal-to-kim-so-yeon-takes-an-unexpected-turn-on-we-got-married/

• Like 1

Today it was a good day for our girl and for me. So many articles about her new show and an event.

I totally loved them. Hope they remain friends. INR3 and FFI friends for life. I just realized that Yoon Hyung Min was not there. I wondered how he had time for events because he is filming his new drama. Lee Si Un was there instead.   YAY. I wish Wendy was there too.

11374056_1039304829447859_457601779_n.jp

Instagram http://websta.me/n/nwnaxr

• Like 2