Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Guest bityxu

Ah today news 2015.5.7

'Fraud accused' police conclused: Actress Kim So Yeon, "There's not suspicion"

After investigating, police confirmed: this incident and KSY have no relation / concern

Source and many news in Naver

So relieved that this incident already had result and our Sso has been vindicated. Hearing that she and her agency sued the accusers as well ;)

Ah today news 2015.5.7

'Fraud accused' police conclused: Actress Kim So Yeon, "There's not suspicion"

After investigating, police confirmed: this incident and KSY have no relation / concern

Source and many news in Naver

So relieved that this incident already had result and our Sso has been vindicated. Hearing that she and her agency sued the accusers as well ;)

​I am glad her her and agency sued. And those people get what they deserve. Trying to tarnish someone image, how low can they get? Its over. 

Guest letsgolets

I just wanna say that I love her so much. She was so regal in Gabi. I've watched it 3 times on my Amazon Prime. I'm glad it's on Prime so I can watch it over and over. I've been binge-watching her shows but got caught up with the other Sso's show lately. I just happen to stan two Ssos. Lol. I'm now gonna binge on Falling For Innocence in drama fever until I can keep up with the latest episode. 

The article about the break up scene translated by Bityxu from Chinese. 

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/601/NB10889601.html11017171_1104616046221790_79501197157150

In episode 13, after learning that Min Ho’s transplanted heart is from Dong Wook, Soon Jung fell into confusion. Without knowing the reason why Soon Jung kept away from him, Min Ho made more effort to hold Soon Jung. Each time seeing Min Ho, Soon Jung always thought of Dong Wook and be extremely miserable. Joon Hee made Soon Jung more suffer when revealed the truth about heart transplant with Dong Wook's father. Thus, Soon Jung decided to leave Min Ho. The scene Soon Jung left Min Ho aroused viewers' tears.

Soon Jung felt confused and doubted about her own feelings, about the fact she fell in love with Min Ho. Kim So Yeon expressed these feelings very well, and got the praises of subtle acting. She excellently demonstrated the decisive and complex mood, plus feelings of suspense, made drama be more interested and captures the viewers' hearts.

Kim So Yeon said, "I tried as much as possible to display the confusion and hard situation of Soon Jung. In particular, after opened heart for Min Ho but have to leave him, this scene made me very nervous. I think this scene may be the most painful breakup scene. I hope everyone expect how will relationship of Soon Jung and Min Ho develop in future."

From eyes to tone and behavior, Kim So Yeon showed a particular acting way (a different kind of acting) that increased expectation of Soon Jung.

credits

Ctrans : 紫烟 @ KSY baidu

Etrans: Bity @ Sso Fanpage

• Like 1

An article about So Yeon but it is not translated http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20150517084210098

"Rediscovery of  Kim So Yeon, this lovely woman" 

20150517084210826.jpeg

So Yeon`s extraordinary expressiveness of the characters has attracted attention. She is being hot-rolled steel playing the character of secretary Kim Soon Jung, yet a lovely woman.

I am glad she is receiving more attention in Kmedia. I am already anticipating her next role. :P

Edited by larus
  • Like 1

So Yeon`s manager left a message on his Instagram that today, May 21st was the last filming day.

11102954_1107125279304200_63917147362111

Someone from the staff post a picture as well...

1510456_1107128079303920_411970249938726

I love to see her smiling. It was a good role for So Yeon and she loved her character as much as we all.

• Like 3

So Yeon chose this picture to say goodbye to her character...

https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11311483_452905821545891_1160915229_n.jpg

"Made me unspeakably happy. Kim. Soon. Jung."

Hermia Angels

11148342_1107438645939530_90512213400398

A selfie with Jung Kyung Ho

https://41.media.tumblr.com/5a3c079ec74f7ab8e89fe140698262fb/tumblr_noqzul1xqY1sdd1ivo1_540.png

Edited by larus
  • Like 2