Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

class="entry-title"Leads of Falling for Innocence Pose for Elle’s April Issue

I love this pictorial for many reasons: the concept are gorgeous and the models themselves are gorgeous! Thank you to ELLE Korea for bringing together the leads for jtbc’s upcoming Fri-Sat drama, Falling for Innocence (or Falling for Soon-jung) in a photo shoot for its April issue, because that’s what we should do for every drama promotion. Yeah, I’m all for it! Jung Kyung-ho, Kim So-yeon, and Yoon Hyun-min shine in the black and white spreads and I’m hoping that the drama won’t disappoint, both in romance and bromance departments. The Talking Cupboard`s blog

They shoot lots of pictures. A draft with KSY and YKM

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/e15/10809586_801356849959117_1433435279_n.jpg

credit l_ranhee

March 23, 2015

Kim So Yeon, Jung Kyung Ho, and Yoon Hyun Min Show Off Chemistry in Photo Shoot for ELLE Magazine
by ilmare42 Soompi.com
jung-kyung-ho-yoon-hyun-min-kim-so-yeon.
The stars of JTBC‘s new drama “Falling for Innocence,” Kim So Yeon, Jung Kyung Ho, and Yoon Hyun Min, are featured in a stunning set of photos in ELLE magazine’s April issue. They also answer some questions about their upcoming show and former projects.
jung-kyung-ho-yoon-hyun-min.png

Although the three actors appear very serious in these black-and-white photos, they say that they actually have a lot of fun on set and enjoy making each other laugh. In ELLE’s interview, the actors provide readers with a glimpse at their group dynamic. Kim So Yeon says, “The two of them have such a great sense of humor, and we’re all casual with each other, so it’s very comfortable.”
Yoon Hyun Min gushes, “Kim So Yeon is a total angel. I talked to Jung Kyung Ho hyung about it too. We’ve never seen an actress like her before.”
kim-so-yeon.jpg
Kim So Yeon appeared last fall on a special female celebrity special of the army variety show “Real Men.” She says that while she was filming, she discovered how comfortable it was to not be dressed up. “I thought I should never go on TV without my makeup on,” she admits. “I believed that I shouldn’t be caught looking like that. But then when it actually happened, it wasn’t a big deal. I gained courage from people reacting so positively when I looked like that. I want to use that kind of everyday realness in ‘Falling from Innocence’ too.”
When asked why he chose to star in this drama, Jung Kyung Ho says that he decided to turn away from his typically more serious roles because he wanted to make people laugh. “They’re calling our drama a romantic healing drama,” he says. “I want to laugh a lot while we’re filming and have a good time too.”
The first episode of “Falling for Innocence” will be airing on April 3. Will you be watching to see how the story of their love triangle unfolds?

Are these two scenes related? I think in the first scene Dong Wook (Jin Goo) is proposing marriage to Soon Jung (Kim So Yeon).

http://i.giflike.com/KmG9A9V.gif

And she says YES!

http://i.giflike.com/M5ZBXvE.gif
It was a surprise party with all their friends. I see Joon hee (Yoon Hyun Min) in the scene too.
:x

stuartjmz said: The combination of materials from  "Innocence" promos and her Elle shoot that have been flooding my social media over the last 24 hours have left me drooling. I hold grave fears for my Manly Unicorn dongsaeng, scared he might be literally blissed out.  :D

Those BTS and the official photos, the drama promotions are all wonderful.
Kim So Yeon is gorgeous in those photoshoots and so lovely as her character, Soon Jung.

I stare at her beauty (and I am a woman) but the reaction of men....

Promo of Non Summit Show, 30th March.

Guys, don`t scare So Yeon! :D   I watched some scenes from another episode of Non Summit when I heard that she will be invited as a guest on that show. They are people from different countries and all speak Korean. They debate about different things.

larus said: Those BTS and the official photos, the drama promotions are all wonderful.
Kim So Yeon is gorgeous in those photoshoots and so lovely as her character, Soon Jung.

I stare at her beauty (and I am a woman) but the reaction of men....

Promo of Non Summit Show, 30th March.

Guys, don`t scare So Yeon! :D   I watched some scenes from another episode of Non Summit when I heard that she will be invited as a guest on that show. They are people from different countries and all speak Korean. They debate about different things.

stuartjmz said: Thanks for the link - definitely worth 1080p! :)
On a side note, although I always enjoy seeing them together in CFs, I feel a bit sad that his career seems to have stalled. He seems to be stuck with clichéd villains these days, it would be great to see him get something that let him show more of his range, as Dr Champ did. 

Guest bityxu

The message on Soon Jung's face: '동욱 이꺼' --> Dong Wook yikkeo (what's this? it?)

And the scene with that cute face (in trailer 3)

i1uHScjA9HQnr.jpg