Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Wow looking at the pictures and teasers I can sense the chemistry between Shin Joo Yeon and Joo Wan. When i watch her, i think about the time when her girl will find her prince charming and get married.  OR maybe she has? She is just a workaholic hope she works hard and plays hard. I can easly say she is my favorite actress on the screen and off :x
Can't wait for this drama.

larus said:
Yeah, just focus on So yeon next project. I love her character. She has space to grow as a character, she is competitive, a career woman but she did not give up on love.

This phrase in the character description is a little confusing. Maybe I get lost in translation. "Being trampled and get other’s sympathy, trampling people were abused is much better. "  Joo-Yeon is a kind of person who was mistreated many times and this time she doesn`t accept to be the victim, she masked herself in a cold person, she doesn`t need sympathy from anybody but I don`t understand the bold part. ”Trambling people who were abused”? I don`t like that. But I don`t think she is that bad. :D

I'm hopeless with MBCDA 2013 since they announced popular lists for voted. Two Weeks cast both LJK and PHS were nominated but no our girl. The way of MBC action, That's shown certainly empty hands for SY on MBCDA  >:P But I don't care, APAN Stars Award which she got last month also great honor with our girl. MBCDA always criticism about the worst judgement among 3 K-stations. They gave Daesang for 2 actors in 2008 and 2010 while everyone knew, only one actor deserving for this grand prize. And last year, Ahn Jae Wook who gained high rating for "Light and Shadow" but MBC gave him no award while Cho Seung Woo (Horse Doctor) won both Top Excellent and Daesang. We know the most important factors to judge only base on ratings (So, that's just popular awards not acting awards) But I don't know about MBC judgement. Maybe up to committee's bias to choose winners. [-(
Same as both of you Bity & Larus. My most captivating only I Need Romance 3. Absolutely love our iron lady character  :)) Outside strong but tender inside. So match with SY :D Esp. latest teaser, I'm die with her killing sexy eyes =P~
inr3tser.mp4_000013346.jpginr3tser.mp4_000013763.jpginr3tser.mp4_000014055.jpginr3tser.mp4_000014222.jpg

Suddenly turn out an evil Shin Joo Yeon?! :))inr3tser.mp4_000016266.jpg

Perfect S-line =P~inr3tser.mp4_000017726.jpg

minkie_p said: I'm hopeless with MBCDA 2013 since they announced popular lists for voted. Two Weeks cast both LJK and PHS were nominated but no our girl. The way of MBC action, That's shown certainly empty hands for SY on MBCDA  >:P But I don't care, APAN Stars Award which she got last month also great honor with our girl. MBCDA always criticism about the worst judgement among 3 K-stations. They gave Daesang for 2 actors in 2008 and 2010 while everyone knew, only one actor deserving for this grand prize. And last year, Ahn Jae Wook who gained high rating for "Light and Shadow" but MAC gave him no award while Cho Seung Woo (Horse Doctor) won both Top Excellent and Daesang. We know the most important factors to judge only base on ratings (So, that's just popular awards not acting awards) But I don't know about MBC judgement. Maybe up to committee's bias to choose winners. [-(

bityxu said: Ah, I think there's a little misunderstanding...As I understand,  it's ""Being trampled and get other’s sympathy, trampling people and receive the abuse/curse is much better. "

She accepts to be abused and cursed by others, it's still better be trampled :-& What does everyone think about her, she doesn't care, let they think, up to them...Anyway, this world is also full of competition, a jungle world. She just want to protect herself but not that bad ^^'' Coz her nature is still warm and pure :)

Thanks @bityxu for the teaser. I wanted subs for it so bad!  So the breakup with Producer Lee is in the beginning of the drama. I thought will be in the past somehow. So both Joo Wan and Tae- Yoon are the potential of new love interests for our heroine. Both are complicated relationships in my opinion. We will see how Joo-yeon will cope with work and love life. I am IN! :x

@minkie_p:Your stills are so good! Keep them coming! :x

@susuu: We all are looking for SY`s new drama. I like Joo Duo too. I want to see what the writer prepared for them. You wonder when Sso will get her prince charming? I want to know that she is happy with or without a man in her life. She is an workaholic but I want her to fulfill her wishes in her personal life as well. It is hard but not impossible. :)

I just checked SY's schedule on Namoo website. Her schedule update nothing on 30 Dec while Kim Hyang Gi (Queen's Classroom) and Shin Se Kyung (When a man love) both of them scheduled to be attend MBCDA. So, that's mean SSK who one of nominate in same category with SY going to be the winner. Should we relief about this?  :P <:-P 8-}

Thanks @minkie_p . Kim Hyang Gi and Shin Se kyung are both So yeon colleague at Namooactors. I am glad that KHG will win. She did a good job being a protagonist in a drama. I loved that show. About SSK, it is not a surprise that she will win. I just knew it. :))   Her show had higher ratings than Two Weeks and her co- star was nominated at Top Excellence Award. >:)   I watched half of that show. I don`t like her acting style very much but she did OK. I really did not care who will win.

My biggest disappointment is that I won`t see So Yeon in an elegant dress. :)) But it has to be more events next year. 

Happy New Year Sso fans. Hope this year will be a good for our girl. I am glad she has a new project airing in the beginning of this year. Hope we will enjoy it.  I am sure we`ll want another one later. :)

12 days until the big day. I am nervous and excited in the same time. INR3 fighting!

@bityxu @larus @rubie @susuu @timothyJohnson and all Sso fans
147638u0b1j8a9ag.gif

As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings,hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever! Happy New Year! <:-P <:-P <:-P
Our Iron lady "Shin Joo Yeon" stills today  :D
bc7uaobciaeprxs.png

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201401020125

class="at_ttl""I Need Romance 3" Kim So Yeon Creates Vibe On Filming Set

By Staff Writer | Jan 02, 2014 10:06 PM EST

"I Need Romance 3" Kim So Yeon Creates Vibe On Filming Set

tvN Monday/Tuesday "I Need a Romance 3" released pictures of protagonist Kim So Yeon on the filming set.

On January 2nd, "I Need a Romance 3" released pictures from which you could tell Kim So Yeon's different expressions and poses.

In the released picture, Kim So Yeon is putting up both thumbs and smiling.  Afterwards, she is putting her hands on her chin and looking at someone and also capturing her unique activeness.

The multiple pictures showed wearing a winter hat with a warm smile, a charisma filled expression with arms and holding a script as well as other various charismatic moments that only Kim So Yeon could show.

The staff praised her saying, "Kim So Yeon used her bright personality and made everyone comfortable including the staff and actors and it seems only natural that you would fall for her character."

Meanwhile, "I Need a Romance 3" shows a real and honest dating story that anyone can relate to.  It shows a detailed emotional acting among characters and great visuals that show a "romantic comedy syndrome" as it's the 3rd season of "I Need a Romance."

credit, kdramastars