Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Ah thank everybody care me ^^* By this way or that way, I use phone with 3G as a modem to connect internet on PC ^^* It work but dont know how much 3G fee I must pay :(

Ok, everything will be better, hope so :)

--------

2013.12.21 Romance Party
more pics

i2y946SVUYmCP.jpg
ibsP71nYinhyzT.jpg
iVOxShsasx0tz.jpg

cr: naver blog (as logo)

It's so surprise when see our girls wear flats shoes instead of high heels shoes (to dance, I think) :)) Sso's red high heels shoes where ? :P

bityxu said: Ah thank everybody care me ^^* By this way or that way, I use phone with 3G as a modem to connect internet on PC ^^* It work but dont know how much 3G fee I must pay :(

Ok, everything will be better, hope so :)

-------
It's so surprise when see our girls wear flats shoes instead of high heels shoes (to dance, I think) :)) Sso's red high heels shoes where ? :P

Happy Holidays!

I am glad some bloggers I like to read have the same opinion as I. I can`t believe that I agree with so many of their favorites. That means we have the same taste in dramas. I have to watch Nine. :))

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

pick_twoweeks3.jpg

Kim So-yeon, Two Weeks

javabeans: Chameleon-like Kim So-yeon has been steadily putting in strong performances over the years, in a range of roles—whether as the lead or supporting character, as chatterbox or silent killer, as ditz or soldier or serious professional. In Two Weeks, she added dimension to a character that could’ve easily been one-note, coming in with guns (and temper) blazing to make her prosecutor a crackling, messy, real person. And not to open a can of worms, but my favorite aspect about the dogged prosecutor was that it was a non-gendered role, written not to be played specifically by a man or a woman but by whoever could give it the right fire. While she may have been abrasive, there was a grittiness to the acting that lingered after the drama dropped its curtain—we left the show feeling a little nervous for what lay in her future—so real in its rawness.

Credit: Dramabeans

2013.12.26 tvN drama 'I Need Romance 3' Making 1 (Poster shoot BTS & Character introduction)

cr: CJENMDRAMA

iXYok16Rs2tj0.jpg
Iron Lady ?!
But inside, a tender woman~
Shin Joo Yeon # Kim So Yeon

P/S: But Joo Yeon is just 32 years old, not 33 as the first description ??

Finally official page and first trailer is released ;)

'I Need Romace 3' trailer 1 (30s)

I am really addicted Joo Yeon's sharp beautiful face at the club :x  :\"> 

-----

Shin Joo Yeon character description from INR3 official page
f130325818525098000(0).png

http://program.interest.me/tvn/romance3/8/Contents/Html

'I Need Romance 3' concept
Romance! + Success!
iKaGYNC7sHtkH.jpg
http://program.interest.me/tvn/romance3/7/Contents/Html

Hope we will have the translation soon :)

Kim So Yeon gets a nomination for her role in Two Weeks. I am glad she was recognized as a good performer this year by MBC but I think those awards are a joke. I am confused how they put actors in those categories. Some nominations are so unbelievable. I always thought that Excellence Awards are for actors in secondary lead roles or supporting roles like KSY in Two Weeks. I think that role suits her in this category but I am confused... :))

Excellence Actresses – Miniseries:

- Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)

- Park Ha Sun (Two Weeks)

- Shin Se Kyung (When A Man Loves)

- Lee Yeon Hee (Gu Family Book)

KSY is nominated with her co- star Park Ha Sun and her Namooactor colleague , Shin Se Kyung. Lee Yeon Hee was only a few episodes in Gu Family Book  but she has a nomination at this category. Maybe she did a very good job there. For me a nomination is enough. The winner of MBC Awards is unimportant to me. Good luck everybody! :)

Yeah~ we have the translation sooner than we think :D

'I Need Romance 3' Shin Joo Yeon character description

f130325818525098000(0).png

Shin Joo Yeon (Kim So Yeon) 32 years old

"Being trampled and get other’s sympathy, trampling people were abused is much better. "

Home Shopping Brand New Team Leader. 9 years’ experience fashion MD.

Feeble, lots of fears, sincere, gentle and straightforward. But it’s her innate nature and managed as nature until she was twenty.
32 years old, experienced nine-year career, and the natural life apart, suffered defeat, trampled, cheat and exploited.
So she masked to disguise herself.
Picky and sensitive. Computationally realistic and selfish, success -oriented.
'She may be crustacean?!' Evaluation of the current co-workers. So being curbed, hated, look at coldly upon and abusive...She also took exception.
Considered are bullying people having the same experience because it will do so. After all, this is a competitive, jungle world.
Being trampled and get other’s sympathy, trampling people were abused is much better. In a such life, till now she has forgotten her nature.

Hate complicated relationship and think that both are happy is the best.
The relationship keeps more than one year, "He is such guy", the fact that she just recognizes.
Relief at the end of love, she will become at ease certification lovelorn woman. Repeated failure relationships let her thoroughly get rid of expectations for dating.
Only once in love, but the climax is over its peak, so it is natural to accept the break up.
She considers that friendship between the girls is more important.
Even with countless failures in love, she never gives up.
Sometimes ... Twenty-twenty expectations for romance coming up instinctively. She thinks that. “I'm fading!” She said.
Therefore, she eat red ginseng. A red ginseng enthusiast. Even when she is tired, in trouble, also eats red ginseng... In other words, this woman is red ginseng, someone else is cigarette.
Do not cry in front of other people seem to these ten years, If tears come out, then she feel anxious.
“Eh, why do tears come out? What's wrong with you?” Called forth.
When she makes choices, she will control her emotion and try to make rational judgments.

--------

Source: http://program.interest.me/tvn/romance3/8/Contents/Html
Trans by: Aurora Chow
@ Kim So Yeon - Sso Fanpage

larus said: Kim So Yeon get a nomination for her role in Two Weeks. I am glad she was recognized as a good performer this year by MBC but I think those awards are a joke...

bityxu said: I think the nominations of MBC are super funny!! :-\" I cant image how can they show the such nominee lists, in many categories

Anyway, now I just focus our girl in "I Need Romace 3", her character is so charming, I can say I love Shin Joo Yeon so much, just in the description and teasers/trailers :\">