tweek_photo130813133753imbcdrama0.jpg
tweek_photo130813134019imbcdrama0.jpg

-----

2013.08.13 BTS pics from Ryu Soo Young me2day

sienaroll_8034068015237109335.jpg
sienaroll_3975217881618245298.jpg
sienaroll_5288268807203274320.jpg

"Two Weeks" six-cylinder actors jumping dance

Our girl did not have many scenes but I am OK with that. I love what I saw. I anticipated to see her on screen through. I love her scenes. I love her dual personality. So cheerful but so sad inside. I wanted to hug her. Hope she`ll catch Il Seok and Seop Hee without many sacrifices. I can`t wait to see more of her. I love her character so much already. Tomorrow is not far away. :)

The clip with So Yeon and Soo Young presenting their drama was sweet. I smiled the whole time. They are so adorable. I am glad she was invited on Real Man show. She did the voice over for one episode but she appered a little too? Her voice is so suave. I love hearing her and it was hard to concentrate on the video itself. :))
I watched again the jumping dance and I laugh the same. Sooooo sweeeet and hilarious. :))
 The man in the middle was off pace and blamed So Yeon all the time. It is hard to get in rhythm again. ;))

Guest bityxu

Welcome back, larus :D

Yeah, our So Yeon appeared not much in 2 first eps made people feel regret....but anyway, her role got high praise from media and netizens, it's also a comfort...Almost Sso fans love Jae Kyung gomsa, just hope she will have more screen times 8->

The BTS clips and pics are so funny, our girl with 5 men together danced "Bar Bar Bar" but our girl was so clumsy, always missed the rhythm...made the ahjussi next her can't bear, must stop to blame her =)) =)) We know our girl famous bad dance :)) But it's so sweet when she could enjoy break time with the actors :x Not just with policeman team, our girl playful took photos with the crime as well ^^

2013.08.14 Lee Jun Ki twitter update
BRlYz_jCIAA3k4E.jpg:large
JGshock ★배우 이준기★  소연누나랑~^^매일 밤새며 뛰고 구르고 깨지고 넘어지고 달리는 태사니와 분노의 추격 재경검사 ㅋㅋ자자..오늘 하루 투윅스는 방송시간의 변화가 있습니다. 아시죠?오늘만~!^^폭염입니다.!!건강에 주의해주세요.♥ pic.twitter.com/ggdoEpJvyC
With So Yeon noona ~^^ Running all days and nights Tae San with angry chasing Jae Kyung gomsa kaka Zaza..Today "Two Weeks" was changed the broadcast time. You know? Just today~!^^ It's very hot! Please pay attention to your health.

------------

He also updated webo with the same pic and said:
와우 우리는 ~~~투윅스예요~!!! ㅋㅋㅋ
We are ~~~ Two Weeks yo~!!! kakaka

(Trans by Bity)
----------------------

And this is "Two Weeks" Making clip on August 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BDMxkq9I-8

Our girl was awesome in episode 3. Her scenes were heartbreaking.I was glad she appeared much more. It was a good thing because the audience has to understand her feelings, her motives, her connection with Tae-san, Il seok and Seo Hee. The young actress playing young Jae-Kyung was good too. Hope we have to see her more. At first I wanted So Yeon to play the eyounger version of her character but it is OK now. So Jae-Kyung is 27 years old. :D 

In episode 4 So Yeon appeared a little. It was time for other characters to be in front. I think Jae-Kyung is starting to use her brain and put all the pieces together. Even when she eats she is thinking about the case. :(  One of my  favorite moments in episode 4 was the conversation between Jae-Kyung and Seo Hee. I cant wait for subtitles.  

@larus That's my favorite scene too, Just finished Eng sub. I like her expression and her intense tone while talked with Jo Seo Hee "I must caught Jang Tae Sun with my own hands and send some recorded thing for a present to you >:P " Now, I hope they meet each other face to face. I really like Kim Hye Ok when she played villain role in "Bad guy". Kim Hye Ok VS Kim So Yeon. That's truly daebakkkkkkk!!!~  \:D/

Guest bityxu

After 4 eps of "Two Weeks", I feel So Yeon didn't have enough sreen time to develop her character :( Her scenes were often in urgent status, she had no time to slowly describe her past, her personality, her feelings, her motives as others ~~ Therefore, feeling that her expression often changed too fast...make some viewers can't perceive ~~ But it's totally not So Yeon's fault, is writter and PD's fault >''< Park gom basic is an interesting character, her destiny is also make people feel sorry for her...but why So writer musts make her over hot-tempered ? It's ok with me, I can deeply understand Jae Kyung...but others maybe not, they feel annoy :-S

Anyway, I still love Jae Kyung. The conversation between her and Jo Seo Hee, I love her expression so bad :x I just hope we can see more about Jae Kyung, hope So writer and PD nim can give  our girl more screen time, give her a chance to be equal with other characters in this drama...

----

Btw, new BTS pic from Chae Bin's twitter

BRsyZEZCYAAyFAB.jpg:large

Girls, I agree with you. Park Jae-Kyung is a good character, a complex one who deserves to be properly developed. I still trust Writer So to make her a great character, to use her full potential. I love love Jae-Kyung. Love her. I love that she is not perfect, far from it. She is an anti heroine. We have in Two Weeks two antiheroes, the leads. :D Despite his life as a third rate gangster, Tae-san has an easy role pleasing the audience, to root for him. Look at him, everybody loves him. They forget everything bad about him. They forgive him and fear for his life. I root for him to find happiness too, and that means he has to save his daughter. But, very few people try to understand the heroine. Others did not consider her the second major character in this show. As @bityxu said the writer made her ”over hot- tempered”, incompetent in her job, she makes mistakes. Tae-san made many mistakes but in the past, we saw her mistakes now. She doesn`t have qualities as a proper heroine, her feminine side is overlooked (she is a tomboy), she speaks her mind but that makes her vulnerable to say something she will regret, she is not diplomatic, she is selfish. I could go on. She doesn`t have a sick child or somebody to lose anymore. She has only her life. She has such a sad life but nobody cares. They have to look beyond the appearances, try not to judge but understand her position. Everybody is concern about Tae-san to have a happy ending. But he will have a happy ending. I bet on that. I can`t bet about Jae-Kyung. She is on top of the list that Writer So will sacrifice to make a tragic ending, yet satisfying the audience. Her death will have a meaning, she will sacrifice her life for others but knowing that her dream is fulfilled. How I wish I am wrong. I want so much for Jae-kyung to have a chance to live again, to a new life.

@minkie_p: I saw Kim Hye Ok 2 times before this drama. She drew my attention. I love her. Kim So Yeon VS Kim Hye Ok is daebak. Their characters are the most interesting for me. I love Tae-san and Moon Il Seok too. But those two women are amazing. I wish the writer loves them as characters and gave them good material. One of the most intelligent, strong  people on this drama. And they are women. :x  I LOVE watching those two battle each other, trying to outsmart the other.

Guest bityxu

@larus : I must say that I love you so much :* You already deeply explained about Jae Kyung and protect her :x But someone who just care the hero and hate JK, don't know they can understand or not, coz their mind have no our girl ~~

Honestly, I feel tired when come 2 weeks thread....Ok, we just see our girl and support her is enough! So Yeon fighting!! Jae Kyung fighting!! We, her fans, fighting too!!!:)>-

----------

2013.08.17 Sso message at Daum Cafe & DC

1002182_698882183461847_278048363_n.png?

2013.08.17. 03:27

^^*

Several days...Andong..Munkyung..just finished the trip…Seem like how long..finally I can be in my room..front of the computer ……^^*

Recently..everyday…after shooting…busy sleep..ka Few hours ago…just came back home..Tomorow too…now still early but…strangely today.. *

Want to drink a glass or beer…also want to clean up the room…muddle-headed hehe ***

It’s so…hot…hot…hot…hot…hot.. even..wanna cry.......ha ^^*
Really…thank you…more..more…I wil try hard more…Really…dear you all…really…thank so much ....***^^***

(Trans by Bity)

Guest bityxu

The daebak scene of Jae Kyung in "Two Weeks" ep 4 :x

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd35eacb3da960&no=2

and this

funny moment :D

cr: Sso DC

--------

Park gomsa and Go Man Suk

BR4Lo0FCEAAQVzU.jpg:large
cr: twitter

@bityxu: Thanks. I am glad I am not alone caring about So Yeon and her character. :x I love readings your insights as well.

I guess I know what post make you sad. My advise is to not take it too personally. Hope you continue visiting and posting on Two Weeks thread. Actually, I like reading her insights many times in other occasions, I agree often with her but in this case we did not see the same way the scenes. It`s OK. I would not reply on dislikes of a person, on her/his emotional reaction. She share a common characteristic with Jae-Kyung, she is outspoken, says directly, what`s in her mind without holding back or regret. :D If she dislike Jae-Kyung it is up to her. There are peoples who love her!

I can`t wait to watch Soo Yeon playing Jae-Kyung in this drama. But, I am a little worried. A quarter of the drama is already gone but Jae-Kyung is not in the spotlight at all. They show a tiny scene with young Jae-Kyung, a few seconds. It is not enough for majority of the audience to understand her real self, her motives behind that incompetence behavior. Little things for the audience to warm to her.

If they`ll show Jae-Kyung`s past a little more then So Yeon will not appear? Maybe they will show So Yeon playing Jae-kyung for the second time Tae-san is convicted instead of his boss.

When we read character description I love what the writer wrote about Jae-Kyung. I could not be more pleased. I was so glad that she was left from this love triangle, she gave her a personal motivation, a strength on her own. In the same time I understand her character`s difficulty to warm the audience. I am sure many of us know why. She is connected with so many people in this show but there aren`t many on a personal aspect. She has so many interesting basic to grow as a person, she has potential for outstanding qualities but the majority of the audience doen`t care about that. They are interested more about who is going to end up with Tae-san. Really?!  8-| If writer So wrote a good story for her, I will be pleased.

I little thing I have on my mind. In the beginning, I was so glad that a drama might brake the conventional cliche. First male and female lead has to be romantically involved. He has a romantic link with the second female lead and the first female lead is important in the story and development of her character. Was perfect for me. But the miracle lasted so little. They were not ready for the challenge?! They let the confusion about the first female lead continue till today. The officials are confused as well.  MBC is putting So Yeon in the fourth position on their site for this drama than moved her on the second position, then the third. In the intro of the drama So Yeon is fourth again. I understand those position means something for the actors, for the importance of the character. So we have to aspect the love triangle in front of the story? :-O  Then, I was totally wrong about what to aspect from this drama. Too Bad. =((  :((  But, we`ll see.