Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I am glad they release the trailer. Loved it, especially Sso`s parts. :x  I anticipating her role in this drama. It has so much potential to become one of my few favorite roles for women in Kdrama. I read some ”articles” about press conference but no one is about KSY. I really want to know what she said. I know she did not say much but.... at least she gave us some photo with rice wreaths.

@larus Oh! you've find out her shoes!! Fantastic. Each SY's shoes in any events so perfect. Classic and matching with her outfits. As well as this time  :D
@rubie Thanks for preview screen captures. Our PJK gomsa looks hot temper ^^ love her smile in front for monitor. So bright and beautiful :\">
Soyeon Ssi is actress who always care of her fans. After finished press conference. She took photograph for all rice wreath which fan club sent to cheer her one by one. What a nice girl :x
6cb2b2fb43166d22d7e94768472309f79152d27d.jpg

652934a85edf8db1ca8e2d980823dd54574e7476.jpg

7ae08226cffc1e17eec9ddcd4b90f603728de9a5.jpg

f7529d16fdfaaf510315d3438d5494eef11f7a25.jpg

img-20130731-100119.jpg

credit : Sso FANDA Cafe

Yes, Park Gomsa is a hot- tempered woman. I love when she pushed that guy on the wall. I can hear him scream: police brutality!  Her investigator or colleague has to temper her. He is the”good cop” there. :))

Yeah, So-yoen is amazing. I don`t think there are many actresses out there so discreet and shy like her, after so many years of showbiz. Lovely person.

I can`t believe next week is the premiere of her show. Good luck, Sso! We support you! Fighting!  

Guest bityxu

"Two Weeks" long preview - Kim So Yeon cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbHp3QI9GIA

And capture of MBC Section TV - "Two Weeks" PR Video (it will be aired on August 4, 15:50 Korea time)

i6oOCiUyDxaE1.jpg
iY8x7lwfYbibE.jpg
iZTAh6YfEblUB.jpg
caps by me

August 3, 2013
Lee Joon Gi, Cho Min Ki and Kim So Yeon of ′Two Weeks′ Point Out the Problems of the Korean Wave
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

The actors of Two Weeks had some deep thoughts to share on the death of star producer Kim Jong Hak and repercussions of the Korean wave.
The actors agreed that there was a fundamental problem surrounding the use of outsourcing in the production of ′hallyu goods′.
Cho Min Ki said at the press conference for MBC drama Two Weeks held on July 31, "The Korean wave didn′t come into being because we willed it to happen. We just put out what we had to say in a fun way, and it became a culture in its own when foreigners started to think what we had to say was good too. Now, though, we′re producing content with aims of making it a hallyu piece, meaning producers are working harder to drive down costs and leave marginal profit."
36996611.jpg

He pointed out that once people started to show they′re aiming to earn more money through the phenomenon, they at the same time ended up blocking the culture′s natural flow through the world.
"It′s like they′re using bad money to get the good money," he said. "I think we all need to look back on ourselves and ask ourselves why we′re here in the first place. I hope people won′t be greedy in a calculative way, but in a more fundamental way. Some say the Korean wave′s dying out; it′s dying because we′re all deliberately making goods for it."
Lee Joon Gi also shared, "I think the Korean wave made the fight for content more competitive, and the same goes for actors too. I think that′s where the controversy surrounding payments for actors come from. Since everyone has their minds somewhere else, the more important things, like better conditions for staff, aren′t coming to notice. I hope we all come to think about this by looking back on [producer Kim Jong Hak′s] death, and find a way to live together."
Producer Kim Jong Hak recently committed suicide after he was put under investigation for failing to pay his drama staff their dues.
Kim So Yeon said about the death, "I dreamed of becoming an actress after watching Hourglass, and I learned I should always be modest. I′m sad such a thing happened."
Two Weeks will start airing on August 7.
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

@minkie_p: I love Sso`s expression in that pic too. :x  Thank you for the photo.

Soon we`ll see her in the new project. I am so excited. So-Yeon fighting!

@bityxu: I forgot to ask. So Yeon had two questions at the press conference. One you translated for us (thank you), the other one was about the suicide of Producer/director Kim Jong- hak (as article said)?

Guest bityxu

Ah from the press conference video clips, we saw our girl talked not much but as I saw media news, look like she had not just 2 questions ^^''

She talked about her role, a character who want to avenge her father. At the beginning she pretended silly/foolish in order to hide her real face, so she was called "moonstruck". Also, there're a lot of berserk scenes. "My goal is ''버럭 소연' ", she said and laughed. ('beoreok Soyeon', this's special word, don't know how to trans exactly but we can understand 'beoreok' is: berserk/ to boil over with anger...). She must practice many...Try to change her thin voice, exercises to have muscular strength...

Ok, this's a vivid example to know how
'beoreok Soyeon' is :D

ij4eBKp25Qe6W.jpg

so scared!! #:-S