Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Guest PawSilang

Our Sso is always charming~~

MBC shouldn't keep the Poster so long !!

It's the time to release even press conference will coming Soon !!

Guest PawSilang

Press Con for " 2 weeks " is the same day with SBS 's " Master Sun " and also airing date !!

now , i 'm curious about the rating ~~

Rating Battle ??

However , i will juz support " 2 weeks " for sure cuz my Sso is in it !!

DingSi Gam said: Press Con for " 2 weeks " is the same day with SBS 's " Master Sun " and also airing date !!
now , i 'm curious about the rating ~~
Rating Battle ??
However , i will juz support " 2 weeks " for sure cuz my Sso is in it !!

Guest csfan

Wow so many pics from the pic conference.. literally pages of pictures in the "Two Weeks" thread heheh

@larus: Yes I would love to see more colourful outfits instead of black and white but I actually like what So Yeon is wearing heheh I don't particularly find the dress flattering but somehow she pulls it off very elegantly.. :D :D I think her character will interact with majority of characters so hooray for more Park Gom screentime *fingers crossed* hahah

I cannot believe it is on next week! Finally after waiting for soooo long.. I am eager yet nervous too.. I don't look at ratings but unfortunately ratings matter the most over there... I hope they will have success! Even if ratings are not favourable, online raving is also good and seen as an accomplishment right? ;)

@csfan: I agree. So-Yeon always pulls off a nice presentation. She looks beautiful no matter what she wears but I did not like this dress at all. I am a fan of black dresses, really (I struggle not to buy only black dresses myself) but the design of this dress is also boring. But, it was just a dress. :D I observed that our girl did not take pictures with the men cast but only with the group. It seems she is not involve with that love triangle at all. Maybe was just a coincidence. I am fine with that. Knowing that her character will interact with majority of the characters makes me happy. I just hope they will present the personal feelings of our Park Geomsa not only the professional life. I read the character description and I loved what i read about Jae-Kyung. She is the female lead. It has potential to become one of my favorite female lead of kdramas I watched. And there are not many leading ladies I love.

I don`t know what future will bring. I wish for decent ratings if not good. All I want is a good show. I don`t know why but I can`t feel the online buzz for this show. I hope I am wrong in my perception. I am eager and nervous in the same time too. :) 

You saw the long preview ?!