larus

Guest bityxu

ELLE magazine August 2013 <:-P

ibs3Xwcxvi0Py5.jpgiPiumXM9oAxfW.jpg
iTC8pJzLlUlMs.jpg
ibbrFBhOwUv6mG.jpg
ibym96tUYSn33r.jpg

credit to: KSY DAUM CAFE (FANDA)

P/S : A little surprise with this sweet concept on Elle ~~ I think it must be cool style as the BTS pic that we saw before ~~ But anyway, our girl is still awesome as always, haha
:D

Awesome! The pictures are so sweet and candy! Like our girl. :) There is an interview in the magazine? Hope somebody will translate it soon.

My favorite picture...the one with the pink dress. :x ...but I love them all. I love seeing So Yeon in bright colors, colorful clothes.

Guest csfan

WOW I really love the shoot she did for Elle... Loved the one with her in the pink dress :D She looks so sweet and chic heheh thanks bityxu!
@larus: Yes I am watching Cruel City mainly for Jung Kyung Ho. He is so awesome as Shi Hyun and I really do think he is the one carrying the show. He really demands presence and his acting is really spot on and so damn appealing hhaha the show is very intense with little romance (which I do not mind). I do hope Two weeks can bring the same intensity from beginning to end *fingers crossed*
We are nearing the end of July. Hooray! I cannot wait for two weeks to premiere. After that exciting first teaser, I hope they bring out other character teasers. I hope they bring one out for our girl! I want a sneak preview of Park Gom :D

@csfan: So another vote for the pink candy dress. :)  I will miss seeing So Yeon in a dress. Her character is a tomboy so ..she wears only pants. Yeah, we all agree that a preview with Park Gom will be wonderful. But, I will be happy with a  working picture, a shooting picture, an official picture of her character or whatever.

I like Cruel City very much. I am watching for the genre. I want Two Weeks to be intense too. The evil guys are so scary... I wonder how they will be in Two Weeks drama. Seeing the brutal murder of the female mole I think they will be the same. ;)

Surprise a bit with ELLE photoshoot because I expected SY must appeared with cool or sexy theme (That's her stereotype ^^") while her character in Two Week such a strong and cool woman. Even though this photoshoot set present her softly but sexy aura never fade  :x
Ahhhhh about "Two Weeks" :-w Don't know why MBC and the production not released our Park Gom pics ever once?! While released Lee Jun Ki's stills day by day -_-" We know he is the main guy in plot story. But they should present other characters too. OK, I'll keep endure and looks forward to. (:|
Ma Gom feel sorry to Park Gom? haha~1017701_547865915278421_1986201696_n.jpg

credit : Sso DCinside

Guest bityxu

Up to now I just have one sentence to say: I have no expectation with "Two Weeks" any more!!~~ All about this drama which come from damn MBC are no concern of my Soyeon! I have no feeling she exists in this drama~~

ibk4imGNEvzQra.jpg
My feeling now is the same as Dr. Kim Yeon Woo....not have a hope in hell [-(

Ok, I should stop complaining now and go to find some her old dramas to see...forget it! =;

I understand your feelings. I am a little worried myself. I start to think that this drama will be nothing I imagined. But,I will watch for sure. I watched her scenes in other dramas with no subtitles whatsoever. :)
I am worried because the production&MBC give me the impression that they improvise. We are not ready but let`s give the audience a bone. I know that the central character is Tae-san. Our girl is not the central of the story, but God, I want a good character. I can live without promoting KSY but to give me a satisfying character. If the drama would be good, I will be happy. We have almost two weeks until the premiere but my initial excitement becomes worry. I have to calm myself. I`m forgetting that I like Writer So. I will have faith. Let`s be supportive and no worry for something we did not see yet.    :)>-

Guest jjsweeter0211

AUGUST’S ELLE KOREA FEATURING KIM SO YEON WHO IS SWEET IN PINK

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 ·

Kim So Yeon returns to the small screen in August, starring with Lee Jun Ki in Two Weeks, and the actress is promoting her new project in the upcoming issue of Elle Korea.

Take a gander at one of her spreads!

0015_zps766071ca.jpg~original0013_zpsa6540a64.jpg~original

Source  |  TV Daily

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/23/augusts-elle-korea-featuring-a-pink-lipped-kim-so-yeon/

Video with script reading...I love that they show diffrent actors reading the script....

link here I don`t know how to put the video. :(

Edit: so, the official name for the drama remains ”Two Weeks”!

July 23, 2013
From being a teen star to real actress, Kim So Yeon talks about her passion
BNT News
7ln9n9sbrc4xjorieelt8a8nxppgpntl.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Kim So yeon recently met up with fashion magazine ELLE for photo shoot and interview.
For August edition of fashion magazine ELLE, actress Kim So yeon recently had a photo shoot and interview. Kim has built up her career through hit series ‘IRIS,’ ‘Prosecutor Princess,’ ‘Doctor Champ’ and ‘The Great Seer.’ In the second half of 2013, Kim is returning to screen with a new series ‘Two Weeks’ as a prosecutor role Park Jae kyung.
During the interview, Kim talked about her three years of break she had before a series ‘Gourmet’ in 2008. She first started off by mentioning about her debut. “I made a debut on screen when I was 13 years old. I was a high teen star and I continued to work but wasn't sure whether I wanted to be an actress for ever or not. Then I had a break for three years before getting a role in ‘Gourmet.’ I had enough time to think about what I really want and I realized that I’m the most happy when I’m at studios or outside shooting films or dramas.” 
The new mini series Kim So yeon chose this time is ‘Two weeks’ and she will be partnering with actor Lee Joon ki. When she was asked why she chose this drama, Kim said she trusts the writer. The writer is known to be the one who also wrote Kim’s previous work ‘Prosecutor Princess.’ “In ‘Prosecutor Princess’ the writer gave me a character that I could understand very well so I made a decision without any hesitation this time as well,” said Kim.
Full interview and pictorials of Kim So yeon, a high teen star who became a true actress with a variety of filmography, will be printed in magazine ELLE in August edition. (photo by ELLE Korea)
elle_aug2013.jpg ELLE Korea Facebook

Thanks @rubie, for the article. The article summarizes the interview for Elle magazine. I was sure that So Yeon chose this project because of the writer. She trusts Writer So Hyung kyung. So am I. Hope we`ll not be dissapointed.

Guest bityxu

larus

said:

Video with script reading...I love that they show diffrent actors reading the script....

link

here

I don`t know how to put the video.

:(

Edit: so, the official name for the drama remains ”Two Weeks”!

Guest bityxu

2013.07.24 Park Gom photo released
201307241143123_P.JPG
cr: MBC

She's so cool with the car but her face is so sad...She's crying for her subordinate's death...

Yeah, she looks so good in that cool car! I notice that she is sad. I think she heard about her friend murder or she goes to the murder scene. I like that she is crying in private. She is a tough girl and I don`t think she would show her vulnerabilities often in front of her colleague/subordinates.

I can`t wait to see her driving that black car!!!   :x

Guest bityxu

ELLE magazine August 2013 from NAMOOACTORS facebook

ilRNe2EBsxv0H.jpgibqZhcZnEdTyJG.jpgivOrpbCpyCxM3.jpg

unpublicized pic from Soyeon's makeup artist naver blog
ib1quxFVZFep2q.jpgibuU2nsFij7Rib.jpg
ib2JX7Dnch9lXV.jpgiCAzIyYKuiNtc.jpgibn1PkC3t9cm4p.jpgisnl8epJq4GlH.jpg
credit: as tagged

Yeah, all the characters were in that trailer of 33 seconds. I love it. Jae-Kyung in the car crying! She just finds out her mole is dead. I love the fact that it brings a personal connection to the case. She is determined to bring to justice the bad guys but it will be a hell of the fight. The dead of that woman who she was close is her first defeat. But that makes her more committed.

I wish somebody will translate Jae-hyung description. From the raw translation of Im Se-mi`s character, Oh Mi Suk, the female mole, I find out that Jae-Kyung has pulled her out from the drugs&drugs world. So, two of them were really close. I think Park Gom is sad that she died but in the same time she blames herself for her dead. She put her there, in danger. The informants or infiltrated cops have a dangerous job. I wonder how they discovered her.