Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

June 27, 2013
Actress Kim So yeon cuts off her long hair and return with a prosecutor character
BNTNews l Nate ++
1372303946_531772.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Kim So yeon released photos to her short cut hair style as she is returning to the screen with a prosecutor character.
Actress Kim So yeon’s management Namoo Actors posted a photo of Kim So yeon with a short cut hair style on its official Facebook page. With the photo, the management added writing that she cut her hair to become a character of Park Jae kyung in a new series ‘Two Weeks.’
In the revealed photo, Kim is wearing a white t-shirt and smiling at somewhere. For the new role she will be playing in the series, Kim cut her long hair and showed different charms she has. In the series, she will be playing the main character Park Jae kyung who is a prosecutor and chases after a case of Jang Tae san (played by Lee Joon ki). Kim will lead the story and add give tension in the series.
According to her management, actress Kim So yeon is so into preparing for her character. She reads the script every day and goes to action school to learn about action scenes. In addition, she thinks about the character’s hair and fashion style with details.
Meanwhile, the new series ‘Two Weeks’ will be aired on TV after the ‘Queen’s class’ is over in August. (photo by bntnews DB, NAMOO ACTORS)

Thanks Bityxu and Rubie for updates. So Yeon looks so good with this short cut! But, she looks beautiful always. :x

I am glad that her company released these photos. It was about time. Now, I want to see So Yeon at a movie premiere of something. A public event. Perhaps she will attend Han Hye Jin`s weeding ceremony in 1st July.

Guest bityxu

Hearing that SY will start shooting from June 29...Also hearing this day the weather in Seoul is very hot...Filming may be harder than normal #:-S

Hope we will have fancam to see soon ^^''

btw. some new pics from DC

ibkgkLhF6pIbnk.jpg
SY's me2day new profile picture

i61sIoFkzyowG.jpg
ibMfV6zKzvFUf.jpg
with Azurer beautyshop's make-up artist

As I know, these pics were taken on June 26, that day she had schedule to shoot new magazine ;)

@bityxu: Thank you. I wondered if So Yeon started filming yet. I did not see any picture of her. I am curious how they will introduce her character. Usually, the police/ prosecutors are in the scene after the crime but in this case I want to see her before. About the weather: how ”lucky” she is! Hot or Freezing weather. :-S It will be hard but I am sure she is happy playing again in a drama.

She will be shooting again for a magazine?! How cool! She is very photogenic so no wonder the magazines are looking for her! :x  Can`t wait to see the pictures! 

June 28, 2013
Actress Kim So Yeon updated her shortcut hairstyle that gave off a different charm
DramaBucks.com
20130627113954_316447_500_333.jpg
 Kim So Yeon’s agency, Namoo Actors posted in their Official Facebook Page photos with the article “Kim So Yeon will make a comeback with MBC’ “Two Weeks”. Not long ago the character has been updated for short cuts! ” Kim So Yeon’s character in the drama is a prosecutor named Park Jae-kyeong who chases Lee Jun Ki. Park Jae-kyeong is a clever, loving and committed to justice. Her agency said, “At the end of this month is Kim So Yeon’s first shoot, she is now eagerly preparing and immersed her character and in the script. She is also attending an action school to be able to make the best character.” “Two Weeks” is expected to be broadcast in August following “The Queen’s Classroom”. Source: HankookiPhoto Credit: NAMOOACTORS

I was looking for photos of So Yeon at the Han Hye Jin`s weeding reception but no luck. She did not attend?! Must be so busy filming for her new drama!  Or we don`t have her picture. =((

Guest bityxu

larus said: I was looking for photos of So Yeon at the Han Hye Jin`s weeding reception but no luck. She did not attend?! Must be so busy filming for her new drama!  Or we don`t have her picture. =((

THANK YOU, @bityxu:! Once again to the rescue! :x

So, she made us wait for her all day! Yeah, she proved again that she keeps a low profile. I understand her because I am the same but for an actress I don`t think is that good. But, I am glad she was there. I like to see her elegant but at least she will be in Elle Magazine. That`s great. It`s one of the best fashion, beauty magazine in the world. I can`t wait to see her pictorial. I think that picture in a blue suit is just a tease. August is not that long.   :)

I am curious about her action scenes. I want a badass character so bad! Oh, the car!!! :x  How COOL is that! A black spots car! It fits her character. I don`t know about cars but I looked up. Yeap, it is a Nissan Z370. Nice car!

Guest bityxu

From SY's manager twitter:

권성열(Kwon, SungYeol) ‏@Yeolnamoos
2013. 07. 04 하루...
MBC수, 목 미니 "투윅스"
파주에서...화이팅!!

BOTDw-MCIAA0V37.jpg:large

gg trans:
. 07. 04 day...
MBC
Wed, Thurs mini drama "Two Weeks"
in Paju
... fighting!

P/S : Today our girl comes Paju city to filming...I wonder why she must go to that place but not Seoul 8-| Maybe she comes there to investigate the case ?? :-? And will have actions scene ? haha...just my guess :P

@larus: We no need to wait to August to see Elle mag, coz it will be released in about July 20-22
;;)

So she is filming in Paju?! Only her?! Yeah, Jae-kyung will investigate the case. Smart woman! She will resolve this hard case in two weeks! About fighting ...who knows what he was trying to say. The word has other meanings for Koreans. Encouragement?!  :

The pictures will be my birthday present. :) I can`t wait. 

Guest bityxu

@larus: About the word "fighting", it's meaning is encouragement (Korean original word is "hwaiting") It can make us misunderstand coz we always wait to see our girl's fighting! lol :))

Ah, I saw RSY tweet on July 4, he said he's filming in Paju with 50 staff...Ahn Yong Joon tweet his pic that day as well...It means all polices and prosecutor were in Paju. They're chasing LJK but he escaped to Seoul to meet his daughter ?? haha...my imagination is quite rich :P

Anyway....It's quite late but....Happy birthday to larus  <:-P

Guest csfan

@larus: I know this is late but happy belated brithday, larus! Hope you had a great bday! <3

Wow finally we have some pictures of our girl. I want to see her in action. I am pretty excited because July is here so that means another 3 weeks or so... Yay! I cannot wait. I hope we do get some filming pics of SY-shhi. I saw the one with her resting in between shoots but I want to see which characters she interacts with. Did I mention I love her new haircut!? So chic!

haha yes the usual debate about who is the female lead is getting quite tiresome... but I have faith that her character is central in moving the storyline forward *fingers crossed*

Thanks everybody! :\"> I will have a great bday! Two weeks from now.  :D   By the way, Two weeks is the final title? I hope so, I am used to it.

I want to see our girl filming too. Just a few shots. I want to see her character drive that car in the show. And the character who is moving the storyline forward is the heroine not the lover of the hero.  :-*  I have faith too. Just 32 days until the premiere.