[Twdrama] Pi Zi Ying Xiong (痞子英雄)

Guest buttercupmm

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranghae<3

Xui Jie Kai is the guy from Mars!!!!

Vic is working with him again? WOW! Mars was awesome<3 (but the creepy mother scared the heck out of me -0-)

VIC<3333333333 ZAIZAI is LOVE. His new album sounded realyl good :x his singing improved but his english... =0=

• 5 months later...
Guest yaso

Xui Jie Kai is the guy from Mars!!!!

Vic is working with him again? WOW! Mars was awesome<3 (but the creepy mother scared the heck out of me -0-)

VIC<3333333333 ZAIZAI is LOVE. His new album sounded realyl good :x his singing improved but his english... =0=

so funny...yeah the creepy mother scared me too...hopefully this "darker" drama will be just as good or even better than Mars...i'd like to see Vic kick richard simmons! hehehe...;P

Guest vc1188

OMFG the director's Tsai Yueh Hsun! That means the drama is probably going to be pretty good, and not a shallow idol drama. YESSS. And it only makes sense Janine Chang and Xiu Jie Kai are in this, because they were both also in The Hospital. As for Vic, hmmm. I'm still skeptical of his acting even though his performance in Mars was pretty good.

• 1 month later...
Guest lovelybou

OMG OMG OMG

GRACE!!!!

Grace Chen as Chen Lin

Ah I know her.

OMG SHE GOT THE PART!!!

I am serious.

DAMN. Now I can say that I know a famous person.

• 8 months later...

i tink the other lead in the show is 赵又廷 ... he looks kinda korean n he is cute hahaha

Zai n the cast were recently in some of the talkshows like Kang Xi and Azio Superstar for the drama promo.. Fans should catch it.. really farnie

Guest flyhearts

Me too, Last Night I Saw The First Two Episodes. Nice Drama,,, Actually, I Like Watching Zai Zai's Works and I Found That The Guy 'Kingone' From 'Why Why Love' Also Here But He's a Bad Guy.

Waiting For Ep3 :)

Thanks joeyclaire For Torrent Links :)

Do they air this every Saturday? Or on a different day?

Yep, every Saturday from 9pm to 11 pm (Taiwan time).

who is the main female lead?

I think the main female lead is Ivy Chen (陳意涵) and Janine Chang is the second female lead. Aiya~ I kinda wanted Janine Chang to be the main female lead.

Kingone is really good at playing the bad guy~ So freaky eyes!! Lol.

I kinda watch this because of Janine Chang & Vic~ :blush:

Archived