[Twdrama] Pi Zi Ying Xiong (痞子英雄)

Guest buttercupmm

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

Yep, every Saturday from 9pm to 11 pm (Taiwan time).

I think the main female lead is Ivy Chen (陳意涵) and Janine Chang is the second female lead. Aiya~ I kinda wanted Janine Chang to be the main female lead.

Kingone is really good at playing the bad guy~ So freaky eyes!! Lol.

I kinda watch this because of Janine Chang & Vic~ :blush:

Btw, who is that Ivy Chen? Never seen her in dramas before. Is she new and Taiwanese?

Guest h140450798

Btw, who is that Ivy Chen? Never seen her in dramas before. Is she new and Taiwanese?

I guess this is her first time be the female lead!

I just watched the long ver trailer. I see a Completely NEw Vic ... hehe :)

Episode 3 and 4 were quite good, enjoyed watching it!

Lol...the bar scene near the end of Episode 4 was SO awkward~

Ying Xiong is starting to have feelings for Chen Lin.

Poor Xi Ying.... :tears:

Arrgggh...but it was Chen Zai Tian's shoulders.

I wonder who is the mysterious informer that is always giving clues to Chen Zai Tian?

Preview for next week's episodes looks good~

Not sure who'll end up with who...but I'm guessing Chen Zai Tian with Chen Lin and Ying Xiong with Xi Ying :rolleyes:

(Ying Xiong with Chen Lin is not bad too~ )

Guest mars_fanatic

Just finished watching the first 4 episodes and so far it's pretty awesome...It's quite a breakthrough from the usual

Taiwanese idol dramas...The story is very fast-paced and the acting is top-notched, I'm especially impressed with the chemistry between the two main guys, Zai Zai & Mark Zhao...The first two episodes are now available with English subs on mysoju.com so highly recommend that you guys check it out! ;)

Guest lolly88

i just saw the trailer today

it looks so damm interesting

this is the kind of story i am hoping to see in taiwan

tired of those that just focus on love story

the director is the one who directed vic chou 2 previous shows

meteor garden and Mars

Main female lead is definitely Ivy Chen she acted in some china drams before so she is not new to acting

pictures

d2450b95ccf5912a7bf4809.gif

77ac600966a92cb12fddd465.jpg

20c1c758dfd2a29e800a18b4.jpg

f775baafcfb16dd37cd92ab4.jpg

e5c1a4b7f83d8cea30add165.jpg

b4b9473dcc09d9f03c6d9765.jpg

bb4b3e38cd92693ab9998f61.jpg

9ed30194ef48bd3ed31b70f3.jpg

2989c7c8d52449097e3e6f60.jpg

74bfd5ce8f614b1c92457e9b.jpg

8c0d331fac4566d7a7866996.jpg

06e2db113504f00fb9127b96.jpg

2b68c207567551d27b894796.jpg

d2450b958802d52a7bf48084.jpg

936daf381a9c74e3d4622555.jpg

Guest strawberrylover

This drama is totally AWESOME.

I never get addicted to any TW drama.

The storyline here is crazily interesting.

And one thing is, i never fast forward this while watching. :P

Thanks a lot joeyclaire for providing that.

I just can't help myself but to add reply because this is one real nice drama.

All the casts' acting skills are amazingly good especially Kingone.

He looks really like a drug addicts.

Can't wait to watch Ep 3 & 4!

*drift off to download*

Man, this is the most amazing t-drama i watched since Mars....... well Pi Li Mit is pretty decent but not as amazing as Mars and Black&White.

Although Ivy Chen, Mark Zhao are relatively new to acting, i think they did extremely well and both are cuties. Janine Zhang as usual delivered well, she's one of the few taiwanese actresses that i really like and think that she's pretty solid.

Vic's character is SOSOSOSO interesting, i always know that he have a sense of humor based on his appearances in variety shows and talk shows even though he seems so quiet but then, the way he portrays Zai Tian has exceeded my expectation. I really felt like i'm watching him mature and grow in his acting potential through mars, delicious relationship, silence, wish to see you again. I felt he really have an eye for good dramas.

I enjoy his dramas tremendously.

The main reason i watch this is for vic, the director and Janine Zhang but was pleasantly surprised by the OST, editing, other actors/actresses and how tight the plot is.

I'm glued to the screen throughout ep 3-4, so many mysteries going on and it's so intense.

I never feel this excited about a t-drama for quite a long time. Good Job Director!!

Guest talksound

i really like the fact that they used two (relatively) unknown actors for the leads. like how mark was chosen from a group of 11 others.

the story is pretty refreshing so far, and i was pretty impressed with kingone and his character.

i'm actually rooting for mark & janine to end up together. :X i wonder if she's the one that he's confessing to in the preview..

there's another female character that hasn't been introduced yet, yes? will she be playing an evil character?

Guest heartdrops

I'm all caught up as of today. Omg I saw episode 1 and I was immediately hooked. The storyline is interested and the cast is good! <3

Everyone is talking about ZZ, what about Mark Chou?! I think he's hot hahahs :P

I can't wait for the next episode!

Guest nak3d

This drama is surprisingly good! A plus with two very attractive men as the lead. There's humor in the drama; Vic's character is definitely some one to laugh at. The humor isn't in-your-face, but funny nonetheless. Drama+action+humor+romance.. sounds good enough to me.

Guest indigo sky

This drama is....GOOD. It's so different from other idol dramas. There are very few of its kind. The action is really intense, and OMG KINGONE AS THE DRUG DEALER. THAT WAS SO EFFING AMAZING ACTING. I really thought the guy was on crack. LOL The leading characters are no less - they're amazing too. AND I LOVE THE OST. Just in general, this drama is awesome.

Archived