About Yesstyle.com

Guest thyun

Guest LadyWednesday

I just got my YesStyle purchase today. Like some other people, I've found that it's a lot cheaper to buy when their stuff is on sale, especially beauty products. clothing, I've heard since I've never bought, can sometimes be of poor quality That's been a huge factor for me when it comes to buying clothing online. No one wants to pay a lot for the clothes on yesstyle (pretty expensive full price) and shipping (def. expensive) and then be disappointed. 
That said, the package I ordered took a week longer that I expected to ship. However, their express shipping is exactly 3 days, excluding Sundays/Holidays. I the packaging was really great and neatly packed. The free samples given more nice, except for the BBcream which was super tiny (but it's a sample, what did I really expect?).
Overall, I was really pleased. Next time I might try for clothing. Good luck with your purchases. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me personally, YesStyle has been a great experience.At first it can be a bit frustrating browsing through all the clothes and/or things don't turn out the way you thought they would buttttt you quickly adjust to that. :) I've gotten used to picking out things that I know probably won't turn out as well. I usually just go for the more popular brands that people have bought from.I've had to change an address in the middle of the shipping process and their customer service was great. YesStyle/YesAsia have great people working for them (from my experiences) and I definitely love shopping there~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peachsoda

i've ordered from them once before and they're fast as long as the products you picked out say 'ship in 1-2 days' if not, they may not be instock :$ also the sizing is different for pretty much every store and a lot of times they only come in one size .. other than that, the stuff is cute but quite expensive, and i didn't have much trouble with my order !

Archived