About Yesstyle.com

Guest thyun

Hi~ I have a question about the sizing >< Is it normal for their free size to be extremely large, for example 76 inches for the waist? The original size section doesn't mention anything about being plus size so I was just wondering is it possible that they've made a mistake? Like instead of inches, they meant cm? I've never ordered from here before so I was just kinda nervous that I'd get something way too big for me >< And I don't really understand how they do the sizing here =/

Here is an example:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kiwi-shop-short-sleeve-v-neck-top-with-hood-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1025678938

And also, how would you know if an item is sold out and what happens if it is? o:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarangtaec

I think it really depends on what ou buy, if it's on sale or not, quality, brand etc. Lots of people are saying it's too expensive but I recently bought some clothes and they were for a decent price. Try brands like Tokyo Fashion (which have ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS designs), Orange Bear, Koo, 59 Seconds, etc.

Shipping-wise, it is not worth purchasing anything unless your total is at least $150 (or whatever the free shipping price is) because the shipping is actually really expenvie (in my opinion).

Oh... but if you want something for good quality and low price, it might be quite hard to find because I bought some long sleeve tops for Winter and when they arrived, they were quite thin and I still have to wear plain long tops under most... =\

Another thing you should consider is the 'One size' thing that is on most products. I'd say it would fit if you're a UK 6-10 but probably nothing more or nothing less.

Good luck on your purchase! xx

Guest Celestra

My recommendation for Yesstyle is that you only buy items that have a 1-2 day availability shipping.  To date I've ordered over 20+ pieces of clothing from Yesstyle and overall have not had significant problems with them.  The only time I really had an issue with the site was when I ordered clothing which had 7-14 day availability.  Yesstyle ended up not being able to receive the piece of clothing from the supplier and cancelled it off my order after a whole two weeks.  Your best bet is definitely going with the clothes that have 1-2 day availability shipping, since it almost guarantees that they have it in stock and ready to go. :D

Contrary to other opinions here, I think shipping price is actually pretty decent.  I ordered a coat from them last week and the shipping was about $4, but at the time they were having a Black Friday promotion with 15% off your total price so the shipping was practically free.  Sales are also a great thing to watch out for, and there are some $5 off coupon codes that you can find over the internet that can definitely help.  There's no "minimum" price that you have to meet, and you don't have to order in bulk.

Shipping time itself is great, it generally always takes around ~1 week to get to my place in the States with Standard Shipping, and even less when I go with Express.

Quality in my opinion has been overall great for the price.  BUT many of their items can only be hand-washed, so make sure you read descriptions carefully.  Also, don't order backpacks from them, lol.  I ordered a super cute backpack a few months ago for school and it's kind of... cheapy. <_<  But then again, I don't think it's designed to hold two binders + multiple notebooks, aha.

Anyway, I highly recommend Yesstyle.  It has a few faults but is overall a great place to order, I get compliments on my clothes all the time now, heh. :wub:

Good luck and have fun!!  Hopefully everything goes smoothly if you decide to place an order. :D

Hi~  I have a question about the sizing >< Is it normal for their free  size to be extremely large, for example 76 inches for the waist? The  original size section doesn't mention anything about being plus size so I  was just wondering is it possible that they've made a mistake? Like  instead of inches, they meant cm? I've never ordered from here before so  I was just kinda nervous that I'd get something way too big for me  >< And I don't really understand how they do the sizing here =/

Here is an example:

http://www.yesstyle..../pid.1025678938

And also, how would you know if an item is sold out and what happens if it is? o:

Hi!  I don't know if this really answers your question (I'm actually quite inexperienced with measurements, haha), but generally YesStyle's one size is not extremely large.  If you need a reference, they fit me perfectly and I'm around 5'6" and moderately skinny.

If an item is out of stock, it will say on the page that the item is no longer available/temporarily unavailable.  Or if YesStyle cannot get the item from the supplier, then they will just cancel that item off your order later (which is actually quite annoying, lol).

^ Oh okay thanks! I'm still so confused right now though because some of the measurements don't really make any sense.. For example, one of the measurements on a shirt says:

One Size

Total Length : 75cm, Sleeve Length : 59cm, Sleeve Width : 9cm

Coller :24.5cm, Shoulder : 36.5cm, Arm Width : 18.5cm

Bust : 37cm, Waist : 34cm, Bottom Width : 40cm

And that's tiny! I'd post the link but I realized that the links only bring them to the homepage -__-

I bought from Yesstyle once, just to check out the quality. It's very overpriced, and you can get the exact same things for much cheaper on sites like Gmarket.

The sizes are pretty accurate though, so that's good!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

Yeah they're pretty expensive to me, i mean you can find some cheap things but a bunch of things I really like tend to be expensive D: like a shirt can cost $35 or more >.< a SHIRT...

and yeah shipping takes forever, but i really enjoy the items i buy because you can't find the same items anywhere else (at least for me since i'm in CA) 

i'm thinking of buying a handbag from yesstyle but after seeing these comments about it being so overpriced, its making me rethink it now.

i was wondering if there are alternative stores that are like yesstyle that have similar style but cheaper?

The prices are okay if I compare with the normal designer labels I buy here..

But the shipping, ugh...If you're living outside the US (like me) it'll take you more than a week(s) to get your stuff.

That's why I order more than 150usd worth of stuff so the shipping will be free, but not to mention the return costs when clothes don't fit xd

Anyways, kinda dislike when they remove items out of the catalog when they are actually bestsellers...

i'm thinking of buying a handbag from yesstyle but after seeing these comments about it being so overpriced, its making me rethink it now.

i was wondering if there are alternative stores that are like yesstyle that have similar style but cheaper?

If you know the name of the brand/company of the bag you liked, you can try to look up the original shop. If you're lucky it may be from taobao o:

If you have the link I could try to hunt it down =]

I only buy makeup and circle lenses from yesstyle...

Once, I bought a black outfit with a sweater+scarf+leggings but they were horrible, I repeat, HORRIBLE quality. The material was rough and the black dye (I guess?) made my skin all black D:< but then again, it's the manufacturer's fault, not yesstyle's...but im not taking any more chances xD

And yes, they're overpriced but I think that is because they sell stuff we (or at least i) cant buy where we live :(

Anyway it's a good site if you're looking for stuff you cant find where u live and I suggest you buy the 1-2 day available shipping since 7-14 takes FOREVER xD and make sure you go over $150 if you want free shipping xD

Yea most of the clothes are in my opinion expensive. I use the price range thing on the left side to sort out the clothes which are over the amount of money I'm willing to spend. >.> Customer service is very good. They always reply fast. Shipping can be slow but it depends on the pieces you order. If you're looking for fast shipping, try order the pieces with 1-2 Availability :) Also if you're order is over 150$ you get free shipping.I believe that there's no spending minimum.

Guest dumdeedum.

I think the clothes are actually pretty expensive considering their quality isnt that great. I wish they had free return shipping too but thats not common to have. Also, I find that their one size is not every consistent. I bought this dress that looked tight on the model, and she was stick thin, but when i got it it was so huge!

I thought is 300 dollars over gives you free shipping..some one give me the facts

You get free shipping for $150 or over. More info on their shipping page:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732

Guest Jojo1003

I compared the prices to the taiwanese shops on Yahoo! Taiwan and it's a lot more expensive.  If you know Chinese, try to email the taiwanese shop owner and ask if they can ship it over. If the shop uses paypal, then you're good to go! You just need to pay the shipping fee, but it isn't expensive, depending how fast the shipping is.  I bought two pairs of shoes from a taiwanese shop on Yahoo! TW for $50 including shipping. The shoes I bought were around $20 each. The quality of the shoes may not be that good since the price is cheap, but I don't think everyone wears the same pair of high heels forever.

Guest hoshi_no_ame

My two cents while I was browsing through Yesstyle's site:

I wanted to purchase some shirts and jackets from them, but then I saw this footnote on a couple of items I wanted:

"This fashion brand sources its items from a number of independent  suppliers and designers.

As such, the products may possess different  brand labels than the indicated brand."

I guess this is pretty much saying that they could be selling knock off designer items even though they don't advertise it as so. This made me apprehensive to purchase from their site. :/

My suggestion to anyone who really wants to buy things from Yesstyle,

I recommend you purchase items that DON'T have this footnote at the end.

It ensures that you're actually getting the exact product/brand you want and are paying for.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kskano713

TIP: If the clothes is labeled 'body conscious', then it means it would fit a Size 0. No lie. I ordered a Ruffle Top from 59 Seconds, and it came in about 8 cm SMALLER than what the description stated. The Cropped Top I ordered from CatWorld was exactly like the description/picture, though, so I will DEFINITELY use that brand again!

Archived