About Yesstyle.com

Guest thyun

Guest aiambest

Hi everyone!

I have made an order and i should be receiving my order any day now. My problem is i'm not sure if they had already sent my order to my house but perhaps no one was home so no one received it.

My question is how do you know when you had missed your order cause you wasn't home? If someone could please let me know if they had experienced this before.

Thank you!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I have made an order and i should be receiving my order any day now. My problem is i'm not sure if they had already sent my order to my house but perhaps no one was home so no one received it.

My question is how do you know when you had missed your order cause you wasn't home? If someone could please let me know if they had experienced this before.

Thank you!

checking the tracking, it should say something like tried to deliver, unable to. or check your mailbox to see if they left a slip/note.

as for yesstyle's worth. like most posters said, they are expensive and most if not all the time you are not getting the original items pictured but replicas which like hoshi_no_ame pointed out: "This fashion brand sources its items from a number of independent suppliers and designers. As such, the products may possess different brand labels than the indicated brand." and imo the quality of their stuff is very similar to other wholesale sites, b/c lets face it they are getting it from the same suppliers. & most of the time they do not have the items on hand, which may take months to get or get cancelled b/c they don't update their site accordingly. i say just save up and either purchase from zipia or stylenanda. yes zipia has a min 300 dollar purchase, but they have better quality items and when you do the math the items cost+shipping is still less than what you would pay on yesstyle. same goes for stylenanda, which has free shipping over $200.

Guest emkaetsab

They have a Yesstyle here in San Francisco, but every time I go there, I think the clothing quality ain't worth the price. I never buy anything. For example, you can get a shirt from F21 for about $12.90 and comparing that to getting a similar shirt at Yesstyle for like $29.90..... personally I think Yesstyle overprice their items too much. The only things I will ever buy from Yesstyle are their purses and bags.

• 3 weeks later...

They're expensive, and all their clothes run really small (I have a stereotypical black girl's body so no way can I squeeze in those east asian sizes lol)

I only buy facial products, bb cream and wallets from yesstyle now lol

Cosutmer service is pretty good

Decent delivery speed considering they're stationed in Hong Kong and I'm in New York

Guest bbpanida

I love yesstyle. They are a bit more expensive but the quality of the clothes make up for it. It does run a bit small but its made for small asian girls so it kind of make sense.

Guest oh_my_pizza

I like yesstyle's clothes but they're always so expensive so I hardly every buy stuff from them.

2 side questions:

Are taobao agents reliable? I'm thinking of ordering and shipping to the US, can anyone recommend any agents?

Also, has anyone used koredz.com? Are they reliable as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Yesstyle is overpriced because their clothing is from various brands/clothing stores in Asia. You can't really say that they have high quality or low quality clothing because it's not their products. They list the products on their website and when someone orders it, Yesstyle purchases it off of the brand's website and the product gets shipped to Yesstyle and then to you. That's why it sometimes takes so long and products frequently sell out after the order is placed. Yesstyle charges almost double the price the item was so I really don't recommend anyone to purchase from there. I suggest to get someone who can help you order right off the brand's website for you. Of course it would still cost extra money to have someone get it for you (shipping and service fees), but it would be much less expensive than ordering from Yesstyle.

I've heard the material is cheap and expensive..

How true is that?

I'm skeptical in purchasing items...

Can someone explain what "freesize" means? Lol

Thanks!!

the materials are cheap, a lot of the items are f21 quality imo. & they mark up a lot of the prices, i see a lot of the same things sold on other sites for cheaper (even when you calculate shipping fees). as for freesize, its the only sz available, and theoretically should fit anyone. one sz fits all, or at least anyone with an asian body type. obviously, thats not the case, check the measurements and compare them to yours. also a world of caution, if you are a girl a lot of the skirts or dresses from china that they sell are super short, like butt cheek short. even if you are petite, they are still super ridiculously short.

Guest ItsAlexis

I just got my first delivery from yesstyle.

cheap material: Yes..lol

price: i bought things that were on sale ( <20)  so they were pretty cheap to me. However, looking at other "expensive" items, imo, not worth it, especially if the qualities will be the same as what i had bought on sale..

sizing: I bought a lot of free size things and they fit me better than I had expected (my body type/size is so not like those skinny asian models..lol)

I followed their sizing and they fit me quite well. i bought a dress though where I did have to pick a size and picked the smallest one because the measurement fit my bust the most. It's still pretty big, it looks kinda awkward like how a babydoll top makes you look pregnant if you don't wear it right..lol

shoe sizing: very accurate. I bought boots cuz they looked so cute. And quite happy with it.

delivery: I wasn't expecting to get my order til around march because it said that the boots needed to be ordered elsewhere and they might receive it on the 19th. Not the case, they shipped it out on thursday I think, or wednesday..and I got it today, monday.

Overall, I like yesstyle haha

I think every store has its ups and downs. imo, f21 (since there's been a couple comparisons to f21), is cheap as well. Bought a dress and the straps broke looks really quick. but i still like f21. Have plenty of stuff from them that didn't rip..lol

I also like wet seal but imo, one wash shrinks their clothes like crazy! haha i need to buy them in like large or something haha

anyway..in general, when it comes to shopping,

you win some, you lose some.

I will probably shop at yesstyle again in the near future.

delivery:

i can't complain. my order took about 4 weeks to arrive, but they didn't lie about it. i knew it would take long. one of the dresses was out of stock and i knew that it would take 21 days for them to restock. i think it would've been faster if it wasn't for the dress.

pricing & quality:

i don't find them expensive. maybe they are more expensive than all those wholesale shops, but there are quite a bunch of cheap clothes available. plus, they sell original stuff - no fakes. it's worth the money imo. the packaging was superb. they put everything in little bags, tissues and boxes - just like asos does. the quality of the clothes is pretty cheap, but it's ok. i assume the expensive brands are better. i ordered cheap stuff only, so the cheap quality was only fair tehe

sizing

the only reason i will not reorder. their size charts are pretty accurate and everything fitted me well... except that everything was way too short. all my dresses were as short as longer tops. impossible to wear :wacko: without showing off my butt. i guess the dresses are great for short girls. but if you're taller than 165cm, everything is way to short -_- . or maybe i was just unlucky. well, one dress was ok. it was supposed to have knee length, but i can wear it was mini dress.

• 2 weeks later...

Customer Service: dunno, never contacted them.

Shipping: I placed one larger order that hit the free shipping minimum and one smaller order where shipping was just $5, so not a big deal. In both cases I received my order within two weeks (10 business days). I only ever buy in-stock items (just in general, not just for YesStyle) because I don't want to wait for the restock time. Everything is wrapped really nicely.

Price: I did a price comparison between buying Tokyo Fashion clothes from YesStyle and buying them direct...YesStyle marks up the list prices by ~3x and they're always behind on the seasons, so even with international shipping taken into account (TF ships EMS from Taipei) YesStyle was ~2.6x more expensive than buying direct. If you want to buy from a variety of brands, especially ones that don't ship internationally, I'd say YesStyle is convenient, but I'm not willing to buy anything that isn't marked down as least 30-50% off the YesStyle list price.

General notice: For Taiwanese stores that ship internationally, there is really no reason to buy from YesStyle...especially Tokyo Fashion! So many people in this thread mention it, and there is no reason to buy Tokyo Fashion from YesStyle unless you're not going to hit the 15-piece minimum. Tokyo Fashion quality is decent (like H&M quality), but the actual prices are really cheap so I think it's a great value. At YesStyle prices, not so much. 

Even if you can't read Chinese, you can order from Tokyo Fashion (I think they might email you back in Chinese though, even if you email them in English). Here's a walkthrough on how to order.

• 1 month later...
Guest jroxxs

I've only bought stuff from Yesstyle once and from my experience i'd say it's a bit of a hit or miss with the quality.

I bought quite a few things and overall I was very happy with my order. Since everything I bought was pretty cheap I didn't expect much quality wise.

Surprisingly the majority of the stuff I bought was actually really good quality wise minus one or two things. Shipping was also really quick which is always a plus for me but the downside was definitely the sizing. I did check the measurements before ordering but when everything got here some of the clothes i'd bought were smaller than stated and thus they were tighter than I expected which kinda sucked :/

Guest AiMango

I've bought a skirt and a top from Yesstyle.. Pretty good quality IMO, obviously depends on the specific brand. And yes I agree it's overpriced.

Guest Chokzy1430274957

I see almost everyone says Yesstyle is expencive.... I think they're pretty cheap compared to norway! I often buy things on sale, and the stuff are really cheap :D

I see almost everyone says Yesstyle is expencive.... I think they're pretty cheap compared to norway! I often buy things on sale, and the stuff are really cheap :D

I think the point is not necessarily that the clothes are expensive but that they're overpriced. So I might not think that a $30 sweater is expensive, but if I can buy it directly from the original store for $10, it's definitely overpriced. And you're paying for the $10 quality, not the $30, so of course people will think it's the quality is bad for the price they're paying...

Guest trendleader

I've been known yesstyle for years.

they have nice asian fashion brands and style.

However, the problem is it took a months and prices are so higher!! 

How can they ship you for free when you purchase over $150? think!!! the price of product already include shipping fee

So, for help you guys.. I will tell you some cheap Korean fashion store.

store name is  'allkmart' and 'blings9'

one is fashion store and another one is accessories. website address are www.allkmart.com, // www.blings9.com

Their price is  reasonable and they will measure the weight and charge you EMS (Express Mailing System) which include fully tracking and insurance. 

Their agenda is true business, no overpriced. (It doesn't mean that yesstyle cheat the customer, just different policy)

But they also have same problem for return policy like yesstyle. you have to pay for shipping for return or exchange.....

It's international shipping......so, you may take a risk for it. 

• 3 months later...
Guest GDesire

This is so annoying but my orders haven't been shipped yet though it's taken 20 days already. And my friend's wedding is coming soon. Urggg......

Guest aliciaatethesandwich

I don't have a problem with the prices because their stuff goes on sale a lot so I just buy the sale items. I have noticed though that the Korean brands are always a lot more expensive. Shipping wasn't a problem either. Really, I've just had problems with the qualities and sizes. Like, a lot of stuff I've ordered is pretty short or they've fit tighter than the sizes listed. And with quite a few things that I've bought, after washing it twice, there would be holes; I know the quality probably depends on the brand, though. The only things that have really lasted me are purses and lunch bags. I don't think I'll buy very many more clothing items, but I'll definitely keep buying accessories and stuff :)

Archived