Format: Renzoku

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes:

Viewership ratings:

Broadcast network: NTV

Broadcast period: 2008-Jan to

Air time: Saturday 21:00

Synopsis

Kosaku Hatanaka is a skilled boxer who turned pro at the age of 19, but he finds himself facing a string of defeats due to his inability to control his appetite, which always puts him in a heavier weight class. One day after losing a match, he wanders into a church where he meets a naive, fledgling nun, and he immediately finds himself interested in her.

Cast

Kamenashi Kazuya as Hatanaka Kosaku

Kuroki Meisa as Sister Angela

Okada Yoshinori

Yamada Ryosuke as Mukaida Katsumi

Minamisawa Nao

Takahashi Issei

Tanaka Yoji

Mitsuishi Ken

Motai Masako

Kobayashi Satomi

Okada Kazuo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I heard about this one. I will probably watch it, even though I only know Kame. I hope to see Kame gain some weight for this.

My first reaction:

LOL Kame playing a boxer...WITH WHAT MUSCLE?!?!

My second reaction:

LOL Heavier weight class...WITH WHAT FAT?!?!

My third reaction:

LOL Kame falling in love with a nun :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll still watch XD I love Kame. Every time I make fun of him...It's out of love, I swear :lol:

Guest asianrice

Layers and layers of clothing, I tell ya. xDDD

4437433f5nw4.jpg20071127150530373fe6djb2.jpg

I'm still unhappy that they cut his hair. :(

His body looks very healthy these days, people always say it's too skinny. Kame's body is just built that way, I feel that even if he tried, he still wouldn't be able to get far from where he is now. His diet is just very healthy, lots of vegetables. He even has muscle and everything.

credit to kattunlove

I pray they do a good work with Rumiko sensei work!!

Want me to share photos of Kuroki?? Got some because i had chosen her to be kame's fiance in my drama version of my fav manga LOLL

Kame + heavy weight :lol: :lol: :lol:

but thinking about it, if he is really serious about acting , he will gain that weight (and god knows he needs it) even all those anorexic hollywood stars could do it, why he can't do it. and i also hope that he goes to a gym, all the pics of him without shirt show no muscles at all, just bones. ueda and koki have more muscle than him.

if he cant take that challenge then this drama will be like a comedy show and not because the story have some comedy in it.

if he cant take that challenge then this drama will be like a comedy show and not because the story have some comedy in it.

ROFL.

I hope it'll be ok.. it's probably going to be a silly drama (the mangka wrote ranma 1/2?).

he still looks pretty scrawny in the pics.. I can't picture him as a boxer >_< maybe they should have used Koki... but Kame's a decent actor, maybe that's why he was chosen, but the image! I have to see the first ep. before I'll judge.

I pray they do a good work with Rumiko sensei work!!

Want me to share photos of Kuroki?? Got some because i had chosen her to be kame's fiance in my drama version of my fav manga LOLL

I love her and I think she is gorgeous and so young too. I hope she'll do a great job.

• 1 month later...
Guest chubbyone

I loved the first episode. Kame looks gorgeous and it is so good to see

him having such a healthy appetite. I hope this drama will be a successful

one for Kame.

Guest xingjing

LMAO. LMAO.

Oh my oh my oh my. I haven't watched the first episode yet, but my reaction has been pretty much the same as everyone else. WHAT FAT?!?! LOL.

And ew. The hair. Oh god, ew.

Guest asianrice

I think everyone's getting the wrong idea, he's not suppose to be overweight/fat as in the general term, but only overweight for the boxing weight class he wants to be in.. they're really strict about that. And the stereotypes about boxers having to be huge or buff.. doesn't always apply, I have a friend that does boxing for fun (and some that did wrestling in high school) and he/they look like anyone else.

I take back what I said about his hair in the earlier post, it's incredibly cute and makes him look a lot younger.

Guest °..a²

My first reaction:

LOL Kame playing a boxer...WITH WHAT MUSCLE?!?!

My second reaction:

LOL Heavier weight class...WITH WHAT FAT?!?!

My third reaction:

LOL Kame falling in love with a nun :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL my exact same reaction.

and dang the nun is hawt!!

Archived