dr25

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sohapilee

I have a big crush on Philip because I'm watching 'A man's story'!!!! I was watching 'Secret Garden' and he was oozing with appeal, so I had to hunt down his previous works. My, he drives me crazy! And the way he speaks, his height, and those shoulders!!!!! Gorgeousness! <3333

• 3 weeks later...

You guys may think I'm crazy for saying this, but Philip Lee distracts me from Hyun Bin. In Secret Garden, they are often in scenes together. Who am I looking at? PHILIP. Totally my style, and I'm not a huge fan of Hyun Bin anyway. I hope after this drama, he gets a role as a main character. Preferably in another historical drama~~ 

Why is he so handsome? I love the way he stares at Ha Ji Won's character~~ ♥ Is The Legend his only historical work? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Insomnia3KHJ

I knew it...From the moment I saw a monster with a mask and ugly skin, I knew eventually it will turn into a beautiful and gorgeous young man....but seriously...when Lee Philip recovered from the curse, he just blew me away! ...His schocking beauty was too much! And from this moment on, he became one of the main reasons for watching "The Legend" over and over again...

Even without saying much, his presense was absolutely strong and stunning...! Each time I was seing him during the episodes, I always smiled, blushed and found myself ready for screaming xD ....

He really is amazing...I love him ... <3

and he was the one and only reason I started watching Secret Garden...

LeePhilip.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Park Min Young and Lee Philip model for ‘Buckaroo Jeans’

20110216_lee_philip_park_minyoung_1.jpg

Actress Park Min Young and actor Lee Philip recently had a fun and sexy photoshoot for ‘Buckaroo Jeans‘.

Modeling various new styles of jeans, the actress portrayed her innocence as well as her glamorous sexiness in the photos. Lee Philip, on the other hand, portrayed the casual look well, capturing the natural yet funky feel of the jeans.

The two met for the first time for this photoshoot, yet the actors showed off perfect harmony. Their collaboration drew much praise from the staff, both working extremely hard and constantly monitoring their poses.

This was Lee Philip’s first photoshoot after wrapping up “Secret Garden“, which took the drama world by a storm. In contrast, Park Min Young is currently filming her movie, “Cats“.

It is said that the actors never once lost their smiles, and laughed throughout the entire photoshoot, recharging the energy of the staff.

Netizens were quick to comment on the actress’s enviable body, saying, “Her leg lines are to die for“, “Her perfect body is motivating me to go on a diet“, and “Her S-line is so sexy“.

Check out the killer bodies below!

20110216_lee_philip_1.jpg

20110216_park_minyoung_2.jpg

20110216_park_minyoung_1.jpg

Source: Newsen, Sports Today via Nate

Shared by: allkpop

I really like Lee Philip after watching Secret Garden. Looking forward to his future projects. :)

Lee Philip looking sexy and charismatic for Cosmopolitan

201102181646411001_1.jpg

Actor Lee Philip has thrown away his athletic clothes and returned as a “cold city man”.

Lee Philip recently held a photoshoot with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan, sporting a luxurious suit.

Lee was previously in the hit drama, “Secret Garden“, where he portrayed a martial arts trainer. During the shooting, he had expressed his disappointment with the fact that he would not be able to wear a suit due to his role, stating that “a suit is a man’s pride”.

Wearing a gray check suit with a navy colored tie, Philip pulled off the glen check style suit perfectly. He also wore a striped double breasted suit, and a black suit matched with a blow tie to show off a fresh, crisp style.

This photoshoot will be shown in the March issue of Cosmopolitan.

More pictures

20110218_lee_philip_2.jpg

20110218_lee_philip_1.jpg

20110218_lee_philip_3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Philip wants to meet Kim Tae Hee

Actor Lee Philip has been told that has a strong resemblance to actress Kim Tae Hee.

On this week’s KBS “Entertainment Relay”, Lee Philip ranked the top 3 female actresses that he would want to meet in person.

He ranked Park Min Young 1st, Kim Tae Hee 2nd, and Shin Min Ah 3rd. While Laughing, Lee Philip then truthfully revealed that he wants to meet Kim Tae Hee because he was told that he looks a lot like her.

Also on the broadcast, he was asked which kiss scene he would really like to reenact. In response, he stated that he would like to reenact the last kiss scene between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in their drama SBS “Secret Garden”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-philip-wants-to-meet-kim-tae-hee

• 2 weeks later...

Omggg I love him on Secret Garden! He's so hot. LOL. 

He looks so manly but delicate at the same time...and I love his lips O_O *in love*

Ok I'll shh now :P

Ahh why is there so little information about him around?~ I'd like to know if he has a Twitter or somewhere where I can get updates about him.

I wish they would make a drama with him as the lead actor. (I don't think he has one yet, right?)

Anyway, this guy should receive more love and attention, he's so handsome. wub.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest I_shine

PHILIP,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

WHEREVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR LIFE!!!

e26___414e8d28a85d4a02ada2fb573272c8f4(60x84)__7__.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived