[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ hehe your welcome. . .

I'm definitely stalking Alice Nine's OHP lately hahaha. . So I was happy to know that they finally updated with the tracklist n___n

So anyways Shou updated his blog yet again with another pic. .

o0240032010195527171.jpg

credits to: Shou's Blog

I'm not lovin' the shirt =( I dunno why and Shou looks really thin here he should really eat more!!!

And Shou and Saga are featured in Fool's Mate, #333 (July 2009). Check 'em out here. .

Fool's Mate #333 (Shou and Saga)

(Shou looks so pretty!!! Haha and I love the skull design in his shirt. The chandelier is cool lol XD)

credits to: morgianasama

Guest mikamoui

lawl those pictures are <3

anyways am I just blind, or has Tora always worn his lip piercing? I thought he took it out o_o

Hahaha! Yes...yes I am blind ._., but that aside! I'm still curious about their teeth XD

Guest bullets and carnage

LMAO SHOU LOOKS SO AMAZINGLY GAY IN THOSE CLOTHES IN THAT PIC WITH THE OTHER GUY IN IT. AHAHAHA.

@mikamoui:

Tora's always worn his lip piercing on the right side, but he used to have a piercing in the middle of his lip and he does not wear that one anymore.

EDIT:

Piece of 5ive Elements is available to order on CDJAPAN:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?K...664&ref=myp

Guest mikamoui

Lawl. I actually laughed XD. That's what he gets for moving so much! Darn, but it's not really clear along with Nao when he was changing XD..Nao had shiny shorts.

Guest Dracolicious13

Lawl. I actually laughed XD. That's what he gets for moving so much! Darn, but it's not really clear along with Nao when he was changing XD..Nao had shiny shorts.

Yeah...but you see for now..thats all we get..cause like Alice nine is 2 parts rainbow and 3 parts shy virgins...don't know about the virgin part..but sure are SHY.

EDIT.: I WROTE RAINBOW?????I'm SURE I DID NOT WRITE THAT...kay fine..W.h.o.r.e.

Guest Dracolicious13

lawl rainbow? Saga&Hiroto? Are you saying they're gay? XD

LOL it didn't come out right..D:

XD

Truth is..I don't think any of them are gay. O_O'

Guest mikamoui

^darn, it's so tiny ):

LOL it didn't come out right..D:

XD

Truth is..I don't think any of them are gay. O_O'

Lulz. I'll keep rainbows in mind though XD

wewt topped a page

Anyone here who's pre ordered any of their August releases? hehe just curious anyway just dropping buy. Gosh I'm so drained right now. I have school hospital duty at 10 in the evening till 6 in the morning. I feel like a walking zombie right now. I badly need my daily dose of Alice Nine goodness. . . XD

Guest Dracolicious13

OHAY DRACO IS HURR TOO. 8DD

I IS MELONSMASH <3

HARRO THUR!! 8D

lol stalkerrrrrrrr<3

Damn Saga is so cute with that bear..D: Like NOT FAIR. I wonder what he named the bear? 8D

Guest mikamoui

Speaking of naming XD I got my guitar yesterday, and I named it Hiro :D though maybe I should rename it HiroPon XD IDK!

Guest yumi-chu

Shou posted 4 new blog entries, all with really nice pics! :]

He called this bear Nao xD

16ln4pf.jpg

232vjd.jpg

2ikv7sz.jpg

mbsshx.jpg

Good job alice nine.! All the hard work will be worth it in the end ;D

Archived