[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest JASON;

I love their new song "Shunkashuutou (春夏秋冬)" in their new album, <<Alice in Wonderland>>. Anyways. group087jw.jpggroup096da.jpggroup102ca.jpgShou (vocal): shou025kp.pngshou060zw.pngHiroto (guitar): hiroto099zi.jpghiroto104pe.jpghiroto110sm.jpg to be continued. Tora (guitar): tora019ek.jpgtora023kk.jpg Saga (bass): saga066fy.jpgsaga020bp.jpg Nao (drums): 113586486_small.jpg Help to post pictures too~~!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sHIK-kUN

afdakldsfjdsofdklsfn;dfkafdlsf

ALICE NINE

Mmkayy.. I'll help post pictures like I promised x=

I shall be good XD

pdvd0014gi.gif

Err... The rest i'm resaving smaller x___X

Guest internetwarfare

I dont know why but i always have this really high expectation of them but they never to be that great. i like them but...i am often dissapointed.

saga my sweet honey <3

HAHA JAYSON. xCD yer obcessed with Alice Nine now.. ~_~

well anyways, is the graduation pv is out yet? I WANT TO SEE IT. :ph34r:

gradation =}

Guest sincerelydolly

Ah! I wanna help post here but my computer crashed and I can't get a lot of my files. ;_; But I must comment, I love that picture of Shou crying. WHY is he crying? T_T

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I love Alice Nine and I claim them all

Photobucket is currently in the state of dislike towards my general vicinity otherwise i'd post a couple of pictures

Archived