[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

It's been a while since I last dropped by this thread, or even soompi for that matter LOL. . . anyway just want to great everyone who's been keeping this thread alive. .

I haven't been listening to any Alice Nine songs lately but I was finally able to take some time off from my busy schedule and watched their new PV for Gemini-O-eternal. . .I kinda liked it. . . and Shou's hair definitely look much better compared to the one he had in Stargazer. .

The vibe is much different compared to their previous releases (last year). The last PV which I really ended up liking after a few views was Sleepwalker. And had it on loop for more than a month lol. .

Anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this new album would knock my socks off. .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I really like the new album so far (have only heard all 3 parts of GEMINI and listening to "birth in the death" right now which I like a lot, though a little slow)

Hopefully the rest of the album doesn't disappoint or at least not too much!

It actually took me 4 hours to download (internet connection is really bad today T_T)

omg, i've been out of the loop with them.

can't find any sites that keeps me updated with jrock though.

but anyways, their song GEMINI is pretty good.

the mv was okay, not really feeling it though.

but i need to definitely check out the other tracks though.

need to go through this thread. xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Freya69

hi there, all alice nine fans :D

about this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSiesv_eJ5k

credit: Cloudyartist @ youtube

can anyone tell me where is it from? i mean from which concert is it? i really want to see the whole concert badly.

thanks a bunch :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haha well, Hiroto has been blonde for a while, I'd imagine most people would like him P:

I think he's one of, if not the most popular member of Alice Nine haha.

Anyway, since there's no info on here:

BLUE FLAME is going to be their next single, which is due to be released 8th of June, so really soon.

It's a maxi single so there will be 3 versions, Type A, Type B and a Regular edition, similar to what they've done in the past

Type A includes:

-CD

1. BLUE FLAME

2. Zankyo Whiteout

-DVD

1. BLUE FLAME MUSIC CLIP (I could only find a shortened video as Tokuma has had Youtube delete any other videos)

2. MUSIC CLIP MAKING

Type B includes:

-CD

1. BLUE FLAME

2. Zankyo Whiteout

-DVD

1. BLUE FLAME MUSIC CLIP (another edition) (I have no idea what this means)

Regular edition includes:

-only CD

1. BLUE FLAME

2. Zankyo Whiteout

3. G3

G3 is a a rearrangement of one of their older songs of the same title. Definitely more refined and heavier, it's really good. You can listen to it here keep in mind, it's a radio rip, so you'll hear Tora talking towards the end.

Also, they're planning to release another single in September, but there's no info on that yet :)

• 7 months later...

I should update this thread with links to the two singles they've released since I last posted:

Heart of Gold [1 minute teaser], which I would describe as a pop punk type song. Certainly a departure from their previous songs, seemingly more catered towards a younger, more mainstream audience, but I still like it.

Niji No Yuki [2 minute teaser], a song which the singer Shou composed. It's a winter ballad, not their best work but again, still has its qualities.

I much prefer the b-sides of both these singles Ray and NEMESIS, respectively.

They've also been doing rearrangements/updated versions of their previous songs G3, Naru Rondo and Yami Ni Chiru Sakura, which are more or less the same, but still worth a listen.

The latest news is that they're releasing another album February 22.

◆New Album “9”

2012/2/22 Release

1.Heavenly Tale

2.the Arc

3.GALLOWS

4.花霞

5.BLUE FLAME

6.ハロー、ワールド (Hello, World)

7.虹の雪 (Niji No Yuki/Rainbow Snow)

8.リニア (Linear)

9.Apocalypse [it's not the end]

10.Heart of Gold

11.すべてへ

【初回限定盤】(CD+DVD)

TKCA-73733/\3,780(tax in)

[DVD]

1.「すべてへ」MUSIC CLIP

2.「すべてへ」MULTI ANGLE ver.

3.MUSIC CLIP MAKING

So yeah, that's all :D

Too bad no one reads this thread anymore.

Guest motherducker

^ Ohhh, nice!

Gosh, those singles have been out for a while, eh?

...I haven't... been keeping up with them too much */guilt ahh

But they still sound great nevertheless :lol:

February 22. I shall await that date

Archived