Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

Guest Paroxysmal

:o:o:o

Lei, i really like your hair! i never knew a person besides j-rockers could pull it off; wow :mellow::D

the funny thing is i thought you were female and older than me.

... turns out you're male and i'm older than you by a day.

-_-

my intuition is starting to get worse nowadays :phew:

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2R.jpg

(I tell that to everyone basically lol). I don't like it when girls have long hair and their bangs are long like the rest of their hair. =T (That's just me!)

I agree with the long hair and long bangs thing. <_<

ah you look very cute with that hairstyle !

I didn't know you were a boy until today XP

Rukikun1.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHHA. its a misuderstanding! ~ i didnt mean i was a boy , i was simply asking a question ^^;;;;

and, i like that style the best, but i dont think pink would be the best color

Guest infinityyy

Thanks! I'll try that out this weekend and see how it goes.

How about layering your hair and adding curls to it for your birthday? I'd think it'd look nice :)

how short are you willing to cut it?

seems good =) im willing to cut.. im not shure. just not above my shoulders. :D

i was looking through the ferst post and found a pic of ayumi's haircut:

dfgdfgdfg.jpg

should i have a haircut similar to that? i dont think my hair's that flat. i was also thinking of bangs and dying my hair to the similar color.. or not?

a haircut my frend recommended me since she doesn't like my long hair:

hairkut.jpg

yes? no? :wacko:

Guest bLufurBaLL

woah.. what do u think that Jrocker dude uses for his hair? I doubt wax.. cuz I don't think it's strong like that.. o.o

Guest monchichi

sweettart88:

I like the second picture more and the hair colour looks nice! i like brown toned hair colour because the copper toned ones always turn out red and red is extremely hard to get rid of once you've gotten it into your hair...

Guest Izam.

holy crap izam, you look JUST like my friend. i swear its kinda creepy. lol :lol:

i like your hair before AND now. dang girl, you got style

:)

When I had long hair, I get a lot of comments about looking like someone they know.

I agree with the long hair and long bangs thing. <_<

ah you look very cute with that hairstyle !

HAHAHHAHAHHA. its a misuderstanding! ~ i didnt mean i was a boy , i was simply asking a question ^^;;;;

and, i like that style the best, but i dont think pink would be the best color

Oh oops. =P I actually liked the pink a lot but it means you can basically wear black most of the time and not other colors. You don't want to look like a fruit and you don't want to clash with colors (that's look so tacky, no?).

seems good =) im willing to cut.. im not shure. just not above my shoulders. :D

i was looking through the ferst post and found a pic of ayumi's haircut:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/shi...s/dfgdfgdfg.jpg

should i have a haircut similar to that? i dont think my hair's that flat. i was also thinking of bangs and dying my hair to the similar color.. or not?

a haircut my frend recommended me since she doesn't like my long hair:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/xyz88/hairkut.jpg

yes? no? :wacko:

I don't like the 2nd one at ALL. (she still has a lot of hair....a little too much hair I think).

1st one is much better.

Guest xiLLeNtz

can someone explain to me this whole washing your hair deal.. like washing hair every other day or something..

also, im stuck..i have 2 kinds of shampoo.. 1 is for volumizing and 1 for if i want smoooth hair.. which 1 should i use? lol

Guest Rizzice

woah.. what do u think that Jrocker dude uses for his hair? I doubt wax.. cuz I don't think it's strong like that.. o.o

Was actually wondering the same thing... wish I could get my hair to stay up and strong like that..

Guest Izam.

can someone explain to me this whole washing your hair deal.. like washing hair every other day or something..

also, im stuck..i have 2 kinds of shampoo.. 1 is for volumizing and 1 for if i want smoooth hair.. which 1 should i use? lol

Ummm if you want volume in your hair (which is the kind of shampoo I use for my hair), then use that. If you want it flat and smooth, not fluffy or thick looking, then use the one for smooth hair. =)

Ok, request...

Izam "SMILE" in a picture lol... just one haha

Defenders of Curry kindom don't smile :P

Was actually wondering the same thing... wish I could get my hair to stay up and strong like that..

That I really don't know. I never tried to do something that extreme before. (I don't really like using hair-products in my hair)

Guest ryisakooguy

maybe they use a combination of wax and hairspray? the wax maybe used to style it and the hairspray to hold it all together...? i danno...only if we could get a behind the scenes on "how celeberties style their hair" it would be alot easier for the all of us.

Guest xiLLeNtz

Ummm if you want volume in your hair (which is the kind of shampoo I use for my hair), then use that. If you want it flat and smooth, not fluffy or thick looking, then use the one for smooth hair. =)

oo thx hehe;

P1010170.jpg

P1010163.jpg

heh, these are my pics from january. i hate my hair then and i got it cut now....but i don't really like it. i might be able to cut it soon in a few months. ...like i might go to korea during the summer and possibly get my hair cut while i'm there. so hehes what kind of hairstyle do you guys/girls think would look good on me? ^^;; i wanted this hairstyle...the bangs mostly->jiin.jpg

sorry it's a big pic. do you think that would look good on me? o_0 if you need more pics of that hairstyle i have a lot ^^.

Guest infinityyy

monchichi & Izam. : thank you for your opinions!! :D

two different opinions tho x) lmao. i kan combine them =O!

iono. hmm.

does anybody have a similar/better quality pic of the haircut on this one?

dfgdfgdfg.jpg

Guest Izam.

O: i love that style & colour

kinda have that natural feel~

& & this is me a months back ._.

Picture-15.jpg

^ Interesting. I want to see it from all angles lol.

Guest hysteric0312

i cut it the same way both times.. just that the first time i dye the top orange + red + blonde with black underneath....

02.jpg

& & the front looks like that

and this time i dye the top back to black and the bottom blonde..

Archived