Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

Guest ...TLT...

lolz..yeah me too..and i was hoping she can be in the drama with eric..the new one...iono why..just wanna see her and eric..she should make more drama...i miss her drama..make one with LDG! =)

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blu3an9el

hi everyone!...i made a poster for eugene a couple days ago..and i would like to share with u guys...EUGENE'S GREAT FANS! ..anyway i got inspired by the pix with Lee Dong Gun and Eugene...they look so kute!...=)

ahs.jpg

wow! so nice! hey i was wondering..did they make a movie together? i don't know where these scenes came from... can anyone please tell me.. wow eugene with LDG! :lol::D

sweet_treats1812:

thanks! :D

Guest celestialxangel

wow! so nice! hey i was wondering..did they make a movie together? i don't know where these scenes came from... can anyone please tell me.. wow eugene with LDG! :lol::D

sweet_treats1812:

thanks! :D

That was for a photoshoot.

Guest sweet_treats1812

peggy!!! are u the same pegster from ob.ses.sed? if u are, it's me darae1812! mwahahaha...only the numbers remained the same in my username :lol::lol::lol: HI!!!

Guest Hae_Won

hi everyone!...i made a poster for eugene a couple days ago..and i would like to share with u guys...EUGENE'S GREAT FANS! ..anyway i got inspired by the pix with Lee Dong Gun and Eugene...they look so kute!...=)

ahs.jpg

WOW!!! VERY NICE WORK, TLT!!! ;) A JOB WELL DONE! B)

Guest onoturtle

peggy!!! are u the same pegster from ob.ses.sed? if u are, it's me darae1812! mwahahaha...only the numbers remained the same in my username :lol::lol::lol: HI!!!

we have a darae and a pegster here too? hmmm though the name "sweet treats" sounds very familiar but i can't figure out why haha

Guest charmedjean

Hey darae!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were sweet treats!! oops~ I didnt notice the 1812!! lol

I remember seeing lots of pics u posted up on the old thread!! lol~~ yuppy~ Peggy is here as well =)

I think most of the OB.SES.SED crew are here:

Me, you, Peggy, onoturtle, oldpop, SESFan & chacha! haha~~ wow~ i feel at home ^.^

finally i already have my copies of her first drama LOVING YOU.

i'm still on episode 2, eugene is just so pretty and cute. she and park yong ha look good together too.

i think eugene looks good with all her leading men in her dramas bcoz she is really pretty.=)

Guest youngmageee

finally i already have my copies of her first drama LOVING YOU.

i'm still on episode 2, eugene is just so pretty and cute. she and park yong ha look good together too.

i think eugene looks good with all her leading men in her dramas bcoz she is really pretty.=)

Oh! Ujin you really be in love with Eugene and Park especially the scene where Park give Eugene a ride.

fa5300.jpg

Marge

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hey darae!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were sweet treats!! oops~ I didnt notice the 1812!! lol

I remember seeing lots of pics u posted up on the old thread!! lol~~ yuppy~ Peggy is here as well =)

I think most of the OB.SES.SED crew are here:

Me, you, Peggy, onoturtle, oldpop, SESFan & chacha! haha~~ wow~ i feel at home ^.^

bwahahahaha!!! HI ALL!!! all the dedicated eugene/ses fans are here after all!!! hooray!!!

(i hope we dont turn this into another one of our spamming threads :lol: oh wait~ we have ob.ses.sed for that~ LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Guest jerrybabie26

Hi all,

i have a question...

ive just finished loving you and in the last part does PYH go back to her.... because the scene in my cd got cut.... i wasn't sure if it was like that really or just suggested...

And i agree.. she does look good with all her leading men....

but i love wonderful life the most....

ive seen it twice already.... and i miss it now so much.... im planning on watching it again hahahahaha

kim jae won was so cute there too :D

Guest nyajdreamer

Hi all,

i have a question...

ive just finished loving you and in the last part does PYH go back to her.... because the scene in my cd got cut.... i wasn't sure if it was like that really or just suggested...

And i agree.. she does look good with all her leading men....

but i love wonderful life the most....

ive seen it twice already.... and i miss it now so much.... im planning on watching it again hahahahaha

kim jae won was so cute there too :D

*** It ends with both of them going their seperate ways but you get a sense that will meet each other again after they have dealt with their emotions.

I also agree. Eugene looks great with all her leading men. She is so pretty!! Does anyone know if she is working on another drama? :huh:

Archived