Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

Guest jerrybabie26

*** It ends with both of them going their seperate ways but you get a sense that will meet each other again after they have dealt with their emotions.

I also agree. Eugene looks great with all her leading men. She is so pretty!! Does anyone know if she is working on another drama? :huh:

I kinda though it was something like that... but then after the credits i saw PYH turn back and then he seemed to be running back to her.... haay....

i think LAST DANCE is her only drama that actually shows it has a happy ending... even with Wonderful life... its only suggestive... well, actually, it is a happy ending... but its mainly just suggestive in the end... but nevertheless still great!!!!

:D

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i became a fan after watching her in save the last dance.i finished watching wonderful life in 3 days and now im planning to buy loving you.

im still on episode 6...

eugene and park yong ha are just sweet=)

and the villain girl...grrrr i want to throw her out to sea!

i became a fan after watching her in save the last dance.i finished watching wonderful life in 3 days and now im planning to buy loving you.

hi kyj_js... its me jangirl :)

Guest nyajdreamer

I kinda though it was something like that... but then after the credits i saw PYH turn back and then he seemed to be running back to her.... haay....

i think LAST DANCE is her only drama that actually shows it has a happy ending... even with Wonderful life... its only suggestive... well, actually, it is a happy ending... but its mainly just suggestive in the end... but nevertheless still great!!!!

:D

jerrybabie23 is right! don't forget to watch the credit to see the true ending!!!

Guest jerrybabie26

Are you by any chance from the Philippines? HI... anyway, i also started out with save the last dance... i think almost everyon in the Philippines... and then i read about wonderful life here.... such a wonderful drama :P only then did i actually learn about loving you... its another good one... eugene's very pretty there... and she's still pretty young there too... you wont regret Loving you. :D

Guest jerrybabie26

jan, the evil girl in loving you could do us all a favor and just DIE :angry: that's how bad her role was in the drama~

Wasn;t she just the devil!!!!

I wanted to kill her.... so pretentious.... always causing trouble for eugene.... and eugene was so sweet.. practically never complaining....

even though it was just a drama... you really wanted to kill her :P

finished episode 12 of LOVING YOU...

waaaah i felt douli's pain when she realized that lihe's father was the director she despise. but was so touched when lihe went out to look for her and saved her from the gangsters who kidnapped her. he's willing to be physically beaten for her...awww very touching!

i like the story...

its sorta like "you and me against the world" drama becoz of the twist of the story.

waaaah i always look forward to eugene and park yong ha's sweet scenes together. im falling in love with them already...=)

Are you by any chance from the Philippines? HI... anyway, i also started out with save the last dance... i think almost everyon in the Philippines... and then i read about wonderful life here.... such a wonderful drama :P only then did i actually learn about loving you... its another good one... eugene's very pretty there... and she's still pretty young there too... you wont regret Loving you. :D

Yup.I wasnt able to watch Loving You because it was shown in the afternoon.Now, Im 90% conviced to buy Loving you.

Hi sis jan

Guest -sUiZiD-

I first saw her in the drama Wonderful Life.... and man I fell in love in the instatn, hehe... She is such a wonderful womam....

I wish I would meet someone like that , hehe

Guest whizzer's_rose

not everyone in the Phils :D I mean, I first saw Eugene in Loving You in CETV (that hong kong cable channel after it replaced eternity with barbie hsu)..even if I did not understand it I loved it and was very curious about Eugene and at that time searched the net for info on her and found out that she indeed went out with PYH and was so happy :D GMA 7 aired Loving You before here in the Phils but I wasn't able to watch the tagalog version that much because of school....about the ending, I think PYH did come back for Eugene- I think he decided not to go and that he can't live her :D

Thanks for all the EE pics. For anyone who hasn't watched Wonderful Life yet, I highly recommand it. Even though Last Dance was probably her breakthrough as an actress, I think she was better in Wonderful Life, better crying at least for me haha.

Guest jerrybabie26

Thanks for all the EE pics. For anyone who hasn't watched Wonderful Life yet, I highly recommand it. Even though Last Dance was probably her breakthrough as an actress, I think she was better in Wonderful Life, better crying at least for me haha.

hahaha... i agree... she did cry her eyes out there bcoz of shnbi and of course becoz of kim jae won....and even though KJW wasn't her most handsomest leadactors... they did do quite a good job of portraying husband & wife.... i did also fall in love with KJW.... he was so cookie :D:P

im on epi14 of LOVING YOU...

im really hurt for douli and lihe huhuhuhu

..."its painful. when i think of you, i feel a squeeze in my heart"

waaaaahhhhh=(

waaaah its 2am and i'v finished LOVING YOU finally.

okay, its a simple nice feel good lovestory. i got smitten by park yong ha and eugene's sweetness in the drama. you can really see in the drama that they are quite comfortable with each other. =)

eugene is sooo pretty.

and yes the ending is suggestive. snce it shows that pyh looked back and ran towards eugene. the message of the drama is that if you are really destined to be together fate will let you meet again!

Archived