Updated! Short Female Celebrities

Guest tali

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rosechime

Wow. Are they really that short? I didn't even think they'd be that short, I thought they were taller than that like maybe around 5'4-5'5 and up. I guess their height on tv deceived us. XD Now I feel a bit better about my height. :blush:

Guest JU!CYY

HOLY CRAPPP LOL i thought all these people were atleast 5'6.. lol from what they look like on screen anyway.. how decieving!! haha

lol.. i'm taller than people XD

haha ditto!

i feel the same!

Guest JiHye

Wow. O__O Shocking.

Didn't think Kelly Clarkson and Hilary Duff was that short. xD Didn't think that N. Richie was that tall, haha.

Makes me feel good about my five foot frame and yeah, Elisha Cuthbert really IS that short. Seeing her next to her boyfriend character (House of Wax) she really seemed so short. But then again, Chad Michael Murray seems kind of short for a guy too...

Guest NEENER.

i didn't expect Lucy Liu to be that short..

Definately.

Some of them look a lot taller than they look!

YAY. for short people.

Guest dreamsicle

I doubt these are all accurate, but still. So what. Lots of short people like them, but they still don't have the face or body.

Guest sakura_drop

wow i didn't except so many of them to be short they jsut look really tall on tv lol

yeah thats cool i'm about the same height as them lol

Archived