Updated! Short Female Celebrities

Guest tali

Whoa, are you sure those are correct? I thought some of them were at least 5'5! lol I don't feel so bad being only 5'2 anymore kekke. I seriously thought Hilary Duff, Lucy Liu, Sarah Michelle Geller, Kristin Kreuk and Jessica Simpson to be taller heh.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyvox012

thanks for posting these! but a lot of those heights are incorrect. Lucy is at least 5'3. and jessica simpson is at least 5'4 (she said so on the ryan seacrest show)

Guest melodrama

jessica simpson is 5'1"? .... wow i never knew celebs were this short too~ now i feel better about being 5'1" ^^

Guest lulybonynsungie

wow..i didnt know some of them are small..lol esp Lucy Liu and Kristin Kreuk? hmmm interestin...

Guest cystaltears

wat the?! i would have expected some of them to be a bit taller...but actually taller than some of them! i'm not short no more! YAY!

Guest Childlike Faith

Yes, you've just made me feel so much better about my shortness! ^_^ I hate being short.

They look so tall on TV! And in pictures! Surprising!

Archived