Paris Hilton on Infinity Challenge (muhan dojeon)

Guest liltickle

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is she in a game show or sumthing? does anyone has the link of this?

I didnt know she went to korea hahaha

she look like Cinderella there >.< very pretty so diff with her image back in the state hahaha

I dunno why I always find everything bout her is interesting XD

Guest h2obubbli

i translated: 아 정말 쪽팔려 못봐주겠다.. 깜빵 갔다온 백인 여자두고 저렇게 좋아하는게 너무 창피하다.

and this is what i got lmao

''Oh the true piece it is sold, not to see. The bread which it peels all white woman who goes it lets and to be like that it does to too it is shameful well.''

Guest youngnottheold1

아 정말 쪽팔려 못봐주겠다.. 깜빵 갔다온 백인 여자두고 저렇게 좋아하는게 너무 창피하다.

+1

I always wonder what the non-asians who come out on this show are thinking to themselves like tiger woods or sharapova (i think)

probably something along the lines of "look at these silly asian men"

Guest valenti

Myung Soo is really funny as a woman :lol:

her hanbok looks like a gown though because of the design :lol: but i like it! i love the design! very elegant indeed :)

a beautiful HANBOK!

the title should be changed, i think, to PARIS almost WELL COVERED!hehehe!! she dressed (in its truest essence) decently here. wonder how she find being lifted and transported in a closed carriage?? heheh! she must've said "THAT's HOT!" wahahahaha!!!!

those guys look funny! hehe!

that picture on people.com is embarrassing..... because of the guys cross-dressing :lol:

her dress looks like half hanbok half western style dress. but i think it is meant to be a full western dress. i hate to agree with 강유미...

anyone know why she is in korea? and why they are giving her queen treatment? its paris hilton....

Archived