• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azn_dark_angel

I think JYP made these beats with Lil Jon for Min, they sound really good,

check it out at :

I hope the lyrics will be good too

Guest adikkeluangman

he likes to wear bare back clothes! from years back when i saw him on this show..he wore a black bare back top dancing Michael jackson dance stuns and his back was like blank with horizontal lines of plastic stripes..if anyone can find that pic DO SHARE!

that was when G.O.D performed with him..Lee Ki chan was there also..

^I think i remember that perf. But isn't that Rain also in that perf too. I think this is during early Rain debut. JYP is so awesome.

I watched the New Good Sunday with Ms Shin n TakJaeHoon the one that they doing Tell me Dance. When they talked bout his old hit songs and dance. Wow, he still remember those old steps and stuff. When he not performing he always wear smart casual. and it looks so good on him too. but not his perf. but what to do maybe that it his style.

I didn't no that some of popular songs actually was his song that been remake or resang by another or new singer. Actually I only knew his famous song 'Honey' and always thought that Nwi Dwei Iesso (or something like that) is god song. So any other songs that by JYP that other singers sang too that actually been included in their album not during perf.

Guest sososorri

hey guys, i have a question, what songs did he compose for like will smith, mase and cassie? i was just curious. lol :D

well for will smith he composed the song "Switch" i forget which year. haha. but it was really catchy!

cassie he composed "me and you" i think. that was 2005. that was a big hit if i remember correctly.

mase i'm not so sure of.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

JYP - Niga Saneun Geu Jib on Music Core (2007-12-08) [cashewmania].avi [36.2MB]

Various Artists - Selected MC segment cuts on Music Core (2007-12-08) [cashewmania].avi [51.0MB] (4 cuts joined)

Big Bang, F.T Island, Min Kyung Hoon, Park Jung Hyun, JYP, Eru, Lim Jeong Hee, Yurisangja, J, Suho

Guest rainysunday

well for will smith he composed the song "Switch" i forget which year. haha. but it was really catchy!

cassie he composed "me and you" i think. that was 2005. that was a big hit if i remember correctly.

mase i'm not so sure of.

He definitely didn't do me & you cuz that was ryan leslie...

Guest kaylah^18

Park Jin Young received the Mutizen Song award for his 7th album’s title track “The House You Live In” in today’s SBS Inkigayo.

Upon accepting the award, Park just said a short message which consists of “Thank you.”

“The House You Live In” recently got a lot of attention for it was said to be plagiarized from Babyface’s “What If” but JYP Entertainment immediately made clear that no such plagiarism happened.

Source: Newsen

Credits: krnloop @ wordpress

available in my CB

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-12-09) [cashewmania].avi [23.1MB]

In order: J-Walk, Suho, Bae Seul Gi, T-Max, Park Jung Hyun, Orange LaLa, J, Haha, Tim, Hong Kyung Min, Eun Ji Won, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, JYP, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

JYP - Niga Saneun Geu Jib + No. 1 on Inkigayo (2007-12-09) [cashewmania].avi [52.0MB]

Guest adikkeluangman

He got no.1 congratz...

I watched him perform at ydl ll but only at end of his perf. his dance was so smooth. i need to watch again... netizen have nothing to do. always finding fault in ppl.

Guest missxosteffany

when is Min debuting?

and what's this about her and g-Soul going back to Korea

and having a dance battle against YG and SM???

available in my CB

JYP feat. Sun Ye - Daenaje Han Ibyul on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [36.4MB]

Various Artists - Selected MC segment cuts on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [62.9MB] (7 cuts joined)

Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Lee Soo Young, JYP, Lim Jeong Hee, Eru, V.O.S, Lyn, Crown J, Outsider, Kim Mi Ryeo

Archived