JYP/Park Jinyoung (박진영) Official Thread

chiyo

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kaydee_Lee

I actually like the song...the beat is really nice. ^^ You can totally tell it's Lil Jon's work. lol. I can't wait to hear other songs from her. It's good to know that she's having something out at least.

The song is actually much more clear and better on her Official Myspace. ^^

Guest milkbunny

JYPE all the way *o* I totally adore this thread haha

I can't wait for the 12 group boy band to come out

I heard that they are going to drop 3 members:(

Guest wonderbang

f_newreleasebm_8296387.jpg

M.Net Hot Blood Episode 2 SUBBED

Credit goes to Raonjena Subbing Team

Translator: jina_bing_bang

Editor: ara<33

Timer: cookieremix

QC: panhia87

Encoder: me (wonderbang)

Come visit raonjena.lil.to for more updates and upcoming episodes! Softsubs and hardsubs are also available for download at our forum. Click on the banner above. Enjoy everyone! :)

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQCApTKU93s

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vrmmWQDPlQ

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHRe2faslyg

wonderbang thanks a lot for subbing! i must admit i haven´t been keeping up with anything kpop related lately (school sighs...), but i´ll definetely watch this!

about min´s new song. i actually like it, it sounds totally lil jonish... i prefer her singing in her last song though.

Guest Special Kay

min's new song is okay but i'm not really liking it. i feel like lil' jon's beats are like .... eating her voice ... i think she needs to put more attitude into it or something to match his style. its probably why lil' jon always yells in his songs ... thats what you gotta do in crunk music :D

and thanks wonderbang for the subbed episodes!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young made a song for SMAP

February 29, 2008

Park Jin Young has once again composed a song for an international artist. This time, it is for the popular Japanese group SMAP’s 42nd 2-track single, with the title tune “Sonomama,” which will be released on march 5.

Park Jin Young composed “White Message,” with the help of Tae Kwon as the song’s arranger. For the said song, which is a love song in relation to March 14’s “White Day,” Park Jin Young was credited as “J.Y.Park ‘The Asiansoul’.”

Up to this date, Park Jin Young has worked on songs for Rain, g.o.d., Wonder Girls, Jackie Cheung, F4, AI and American singers like Will Smith, Mase and Cassie.

Source: Stoo + krnloop

Guest BLurBLur

Up to this date, Park Jin Young has worked on songs for Rain, g.o.d., Wonder Girls, Jackie Cheung, F4, AI and American singers like Will Smith, Mase and Cassie.

Which jacky cheung song did JYP composed??? :o thats news to me.. i didnt know that.....

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Entertainment: passion is the most important

2008-02-26

PP08022600010.JPG

“Sincerity and passion, like what Wonder Girls’ Sunye and Lim Jeong Hee have shown, are the most important.”

For Park Jin Young, an applicant’s passion is the most important. JYP explained before that in order to become a star, he/she must have the passion to sing, the passion to dance, and the passion to be the best.

JYP Entertainment opens auditions every 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month, in which more than 1,000 hopefuls participate per Sunday. Three important criteria are taken into consideration in selecting trainees. They are passion, star quality and skills.

A JYPE official part of the artist development team revealed that Lim Jeong Hee failed twice in public auditions and it was her passion to become a singer that gave her the push to finally make it in her 3rd audition. This official also mentioned that Wonder Girl’s member Sunye trained and never gave up for 7 years.

The following are the JYPE training process according to an official in the artist development team:

How are trainees selected?

Last year, a large-scale nationwide trainee audition was done with the help of Mgoon. Applicants submit a video introducing themselves and showing their skills in dancing and sining. They have to pass a local preliminary contest then go on to a nationwide preliminary contest and those who pass the finals become trainees.

Applicants are processed on a first-come-first-served basis during public auditions held every 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Trainees are recruited in a lot of ways like public auditions, Internet auditions and recommendations/referrals.

How many apply during auditions?

About 1,000 applicants usually come on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. However, trainees are not chosen weekly because if no one catches the attention of audition masters, then no one will be accepted.

During last year’s nationwide audition (JYPE and Mgoon), 5 passed as trainees and 2 of them are Jang Woo Young and Yoon Doo Jun, who are now featured in the cable program “Hot Blood Boys.”

This year, the 2nd nationwide audition took place with more than 12,000 participants. 32 applicants have managed to reach the finals but only 4 are planned to remain as trainees.

What do trainees go through?

Trainees undergo vocal, dance, foreign language and other trainings. Training process differs as each trainee has specific weaknesses and strengths.

How long do trainings take?

Trainee life may last for as long as 7 years or as short as 2 years. Wonder Girls member Sunmi and Joo debuted after 2 years and Sunye and Lim Jeong Hee only debuted after 7 years.

Source: Edaily + krnloop

Guest pp226

i already post these clips in the photo section, but i will still post here

Junsu

Khun

credit:myself

other clips will be uploaded within this week

Archived